Pages:
Author

Topic: EternalBTCPonzi 121% Min/Max 1%fee ¤ Round 1 : 44.3BTC total sent ! - page 7. (Read 13148 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Who own this wallet https://blockchain.info/address/1BUZTuymLjkwEouiQuyR2Cp2RwLFKQ8Pdc
I think we need your help you are big investor please back to drive this site fast again  Cheesy

And still not payout after 1.768btc ? I've seen this wallet enough to pay https://blockchain.info/address/1B47SnKqjLfSgCQtZtN3CYMrPWRGF4ZePX
Activity: 541
Merit: 500
Garbochock
I have already translators for Italian and French, anyone want to translate in other language? Spanish, Chinese, Deutsh, French, Italian, Russian
I don't know any of those, but I can translate it to swedish for a small price!
Activity: 70
seems to have slowed down, because there are many investors with a small amount deposited and this seems to discourage large investor, investors will do 3 or 4 with 1.5 / 2 BTC to return to a balance of 5/7 waiting for investors.
promote the game and you'll see what come the big investors will resume the game to fly like the last few days.
PS: This is the good and the bad of a ponzi scheme .... easy money and risk of stalling
P.S. 2 the real risk of a ponzi is the sysadmin dishonest but in this ponzi has already shown that it is very correct

Yes, profit with no risk doesn't exist. You must understand the system if you want to invest in. The biggest risks is the admin might dishonest, but I am not. Thanks for your post Smiley
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
seems to have slowed down, because there are many investors with a small amount deposited and this seems to discourage large investor, investors will do 3 or 4 with 1.5 / 2 BTC to return to a balance of 5/7 waiting for investors.

promote the game and you'll see what come the big investors will resume the game to fly like the last few days.

PS: This is the good and the bad of a ponzi scheme .... easy money and risk of stalling

P.S. 2 the real risk of a ponzi is the sysadmin dishonest but in this ponzi has already shown that it is very correct
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
I have already translators for Italian and French, anyone want to translate in other language? Spanish, Chinese, Deutsh, French, Italian, Russian

I can translate it for you in google translate? xD
i haven't a clue what he's saying. Grin
Activity: 21

I can translate it for you in google translate? xD
ok after bad luck elsewhere, i decided to have a go

Good luck!
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
ok after bad luck elsewhere, i decided to have a go
So does anyone actually loose any bitcoins during this?

If not how does the website keep going because its basically giving out them for free (if im correct)

I had in my wallet 2 or 5 BTC (many times), and I sent payout for each person deserve to win. I sent more than 15 payouts witb 1+ BTC amounts. So I'm not a scammer, you can trust me. But it's a pyramidal game. You invest, all your money gone to precedent investors. But if other investors comes after you, you win what they deposits. You invest X and you win X +21%. You need to understand the game, I am not a scammer but I can't create BTC, so you can lose your BTC... or win. All you won, someone lose it.

Very interesting! I'll have to have a go at this when I can go from 19cents to 4 dollars xD

Thank you to everyone who helped to explain this to me Wink
(...)If not how does the website keep going because its basically giving out them for free (if im correct)

honestly, you should probably just watch, this is very high risk no matter who is running the program.

A man who handle 44 BTC and not run with the money ? All guys here say I am a decent admin.
Activity: 22
This seems interesting.

So if I send bit coins i'm definitely going to get more back? How does that work?

I can't send any bitcoins atm because I have $0.19 in my wallet xD

It works like this: You deposit anywhere between 0.01 to 2.2 BTC. You deposit 0.03 for example, and you get 0.036 in return. How long the payout will take is a matter of the total sum of new deposits. If there are plenty of money to send, it goes fast. If the admin is in need of money, it takes longer. It costs the admin 21% of every deposit. Those 21% is taken from the newest deposit. As you might have figured out, deposits need to have a constant flow for this to work. It has been working for 3 days straight now though.

If not how does the website keep going because its basically giving out them for free (if im correct)

honestly, you should probably just watch, this is very high risk no matter who is running the program.

I had in my wallet 2 or 5 BTC (many times), and I sent payout for each person deserve to win. I sent more than 15 payouts witb 1+ BTC amounts. So I'm not a scammer, you can trust me. But it's a pyramidal game. You invest, all your money gone to precedent investors. But if other investors comes after you, you win what they deposits. You invest X and you win X +21%. You need to understand the game, I am not a scammer but I can't create BTC, so you can lose your BTC... or win. All you won, someone lose it.
This seems interesting.

So if I send bit coins i'm definitely going to get more back? How does that work?

It works like this: You deposit anywhere between 0.01 to 2.2 BTC. You deposit 0.03 for example, and you get 0.036 in return. How long the payout will take is a matter of the total sum of new deposits. If there are plenty of money to send, it goes fast. If the admin is in need of money, it takes longer. It costs the admin 21% of every deposit. Those 21% is taken from the newest deposit. As you might have figured out, deposits need to have a constant flow for this to work. It has been working for 3 days straight now though.

This seems interesting.

New deposits are now rolling in...Keep it up gang!

And another Wink
Activity: 14
New deposits are now rolling in...Keep it up gang!
Yes I think it's a good idea, now the minimum deposits is 0.01 BTC.
Activity: 22
I like Idea to lower to 115% but it may do even better to lower minimum to .01 and maximum to .7 for a while, maybe for rest of day, to get things moving again and many new deposits.

I also agree with this idea. a lot of people like to 'test the waters' with a small amount, thats going to kill the payout wait
Activity: 14
04/04 : x298% (26.84 BTC) total payouts today ! Crazy !

Keep deposits coming guys this is working great, and if you your deposit is next to being paid it helps to deposit again to bump yours up and keep the system moving faster.
Pages:
Jump to: