Pages:
Author

Topic: EternalBTCPonzi 121% Min/Max 1%fee ¤ Round 1 : 44.3BTC total sent ! - page 8. (Read 13148 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I like Idea to lower to 115% but it may do even better to lower minimum to .01 and maximum to .7 for a while, maybe for rest of day, to get things moving again and many new deposits.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hello admin,
If you could insert ad on your web I suggest https://adbit.co/ they paying with bitcoin by visitor + click. I can help to visit and click in this weekend  Grin

Thanks but I prefer translator. I want to translate my OP and post it on language section. I need : Spanish, Chinese, Deutsh, French, Italian, Russian. I will post myself the translation, just send me via PM. Anyone want to do that for the game ?
Activity: 56
I have an idea. You could lower the multiplier from 121% payback to 115% payback. That way, it would be easier for you to payout faster.
staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
Hello admin,
If you could insert ad on your web I suggest https://adbit.co/ they paying with bitcoin by visitor + click. I can help to visit and click in this weekend  Grin
staff
Just writing some code
I think if we past two of 1.437 btc an 0.958 btc we will going faster  Wink
Activity: 36
125btcponzi...

you have a great thing going and i'm not trying to argue, disagree, or make you mad at me (i'm still an investor with your site)

i'm just pointing out, that by raising the max limit to 2 BTC or more it takes ALOT of small investors investing .03 to complete the payout of the large investor.

not everyone has 1 or 2 BTC available to invest (that's $400-800 U.S. dollars)..

marketing will help, no doubt.  I hope we can pull new investors in everyday (you have too with such high max limits)...if payments start to slow down would you be willing to change your mind and reduce the max limit in order to seed up transactions???

thanks for your time and understanding
be careful...there used to be only 4-6 investors waiting to be paid out, now its more than 12 waiting for payment...this happened to BitDoubler.

The more people have to wait due to large payouts not being met, the less likely more people will invest.  I hope I'm wrong as this admin seems to be sincere and really cares about his sites success.

just be careful...

BTW...six investments and five payouts, waiting on #6...

Thanks

They are many investors but they are waiting small payouts. So big deposits can payout more of them. I made a ad progam of signature on bitcointalk, I will buy more visitors today and launch another ad program soon. I do my best for you and I think everything will be alright Smiley But your help is not useless, you advertise for the site too and attract new investors !

Its better to leave the min limit alone and decrease the max limit to around .5
completly agree with you

The max limit is a max limits, if they want to invest less, they can, it's not an obligation.
Activity: 14
completly agree with you
if its up to twenty pending, then either the min or max investment should be modified...

If you keep raising the max investment amount, you'll will continue to increase the number of investors who will be waiting for a payout.

Usually if you raise the max limit you also need to raise the min limit, or this type of "backup" on payouts occurs.  Of course if you raise the min limit, then the poor folk won't be interested in investing.

If investors want higher payouts they can just make multiple .5 investments.

This way things keep moving quickly and we won't get bogged down with 20 or more "pending" payouts....

Thanks
site is down at the moment at least I can't get to it right now. But the way our admin advertises I don't think you have much to worry about, Bitdoubler paid much slower than this one and 200% was way too high and he didn't advertise no where near as much its like comparing apples to oranges....this one is still rocking just going through a natural lull but you watch it will pick up to blazing speed later on as another round of ads hit the marketplace. The main thing to focus on is all the new deposits still coming in.
Activity: 22
problem with bitdoubler was they paid out way to much, so they ran out of coin real quick. Ive been watching how many are pending though and 8-10 seems to be pretty consistent. OP claims to be sending a lot of traffic to the site so it would make sense that the pending payouts would be getting higher imo.

edit: looks like there's over 20 pending as of now though
be careful...there used to be only 4-6 investors waiting to be paid out, now its more than 12 waiting for payment...this happened to BitDoubler.

The more people have to wait due to large payouts not being met, the less likely more people will invest.  I hope I'm wrong as this admin seems to be sincere and really cares about his sites success.

just be careful...

BTW...six investments and five payouts, waiting on #6...

Thanks
Yeah looking great lots of deposits rolling in, when I went to sleep I was near the top now very close lets keep it rolling this is best game in town.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
good game but seem outdated.
The site is updated after my night.

Sent 0.03 BTC.. what is the expected time i get my payout.?
Transaction:-
https://blockchain.info/address/1Ja3AQaPtoRcXfnShCeHweFGhkGZKbhKod
Thanks

Added. You can get paid after 10 hours, it's an average time's period. But depend when you sent, for example there are many transactions between 6PM - 10PM. So if you send at 5PM you can get paid less than 5 hours. You have to understand there are many players in this games so the payment period depend of number's players.
Thanks man..looking to have more investment ..!
staff
Just writing some code
Come on more deposit for my weekend. Let's party!!!!!
Yes i see, but i read in your site... Full automated system Smiley
I have a sytem automated to know how much I have to sent, to who and when. But the website is updated manually after control. I send payout manually too. I veriify many times before send any monney, trust me I have more than 300 transactions.
I trust you, i'm one of the investors
I have a sytem automated to know how much I have to sent, to who and when. But the website is updated manually after control. I send payout manually too. I veriify many times before send any monney, trust me I have more than 300 transactions.

Sent 0.03 BTC.. what is the expected time i get my payout.?
Transaction:-
https://blockchain.info/address/1Ja3AQaPtoRcXfnShCeHweFGhkGZKbhKod
Thanks

Added. You can get paid after 10 hours, it's an average time's period. But depend when you sent, for example there are many transactions between 6PM - 10PM. So if you send at 5PM you can get paid less than 5 hours. You have to understand there are many players in this games so the payment period depend of number's players.
Pages:
Jump to: