Pages:
Author

Topic: EternalBTCPonzi 121% Min/Max 1%fee ¤ Round 1 : 44.3BTC total sent ! - page 6. (Read 13148 times)

staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Decentralized thinking
whats the minimum deposit?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
1000 Visitors paid and hope big investor who invest more than 1 btc will back invest again  Wink

http://www.picdee.com/images/2014/04/05/susAMlBz.png

Great...
i done it.At your site will be 1000 visitor from BitVisitor!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
My idea is change back to 0.03 BTC minimum and 0.7 BTC because this is good range after this opened. And cut-off the deposit these more than 0.7 BTC out it's better to start the new round for example http://juggerponz.com/ they change round almost everyday then they have very low investors.
does this actually works? (where is the point when the amount to invest is so big it would be impossible to get there?)
Activity: 28
I have been exchanging pm with admin as recently as an hour ago... Admin is responding... They aren't going to respond unless asked a question...

I believe we are only on day 8 of this game... And trust in Bitcoin is at an all time low... Not to mention web searches for Bitcoin also dropping rapidly...

Don't give up hope... We just need a small burst of investors to get over the impending hump...
Look like admin gone I seen admin online many time and go to offline no response
We lost our money soon.... bit-give v.2 Cry
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
can someone just invent an additional game on that site that we can play as a community until it flows, maybe take the balance of a payement or something  ha!
I sent it to you...
I would also like to add... Website admin... Nothing against you... But the website could use translated to English... The spelling and grammar errors on the page make the overall tone of the site scam-ish...

I would be happy to proofread and correct the text for you guys... Let me know... I don't need anything to do it... I just want to help...

My email can be found on my blog - www.chriscondello.wordpress.com (not Bitcoin related)... It is also proof of my writing...
I'm waiting on coinbase for more coins... But in the meantime I have added the site to a few Bitcoin traffic exchanges... I will keep them loaded with credits for at least the rest of the weekend...

That's the best I can do at the moment...

Does anyone know if there is a banner made?

Also... You would think the players with over 1 Bitcoin invested would continue to show interest... That's like $450 US... Not chump change that's for sure...
Activity: 14
1000 Visitors paid and hope big investor who invest more than 1 btc will back invest again  Wink

http://www.picdee.com/images/2014/04/05/susAMlBz.png

Great...
staff
Just writing some code

staff
Just writing some code
I will buy 1000 visitors when I'm at home Wink
Activity: 42
We can do this I just bought 1000 visitors from bitvisitor to help move things along got it for just .01 btc some of you guys waiting on big payments may consider doing the same as it will really get things moving again. Administrator cannot buy it all by himself as he only receives 1% to keep things running.
Yeah... The 1.437's are scary... Not impossible though...
staff
Just writing some code
Once we get past those two big ones coming up for payment it should start moving fast again...

+1 if we past two of 1.437btc we will too fast too furious  Cheesy
Activity: 42
Once we get past those two big ones coming up for payment it should start moving fast again...
staff
Just writing some code
look like we need the deposit more or equal 1 btc to drive this site Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: