Pages:
Author

Topic: EternalBTCPonzi 121% Min/Max 1%fee ¤ Round 1 : 44.3BTC total sent ! - page 5. (Read 13148 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This is the rule, the system is CLEAR and TRANSPARENT, you can't say that you don't know.
Yes but raise max to 2.25 from 0.7 in one day and reduce min from 0.03 to 0.01 in the same day is not completly clear and transparent.
Start round 2 with more than 15 investor stuck by this change is not so clear but this is my opinion. It's true we know the rules but by this way you gain "only 0.44 in 7/8days" and 15/20 lost about 6...
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
Then I strongly suggest that you 'quit' running these schemes and polluting this forum with with false advertisements misleading people into 'Fast, Trusted & Eternal', Fast is only applied at the start, Trusted means you do everything for an investor and Eternal means it will go on however I cannot connect to the site at this moment.

My advice would be to adjust round 2 to benefit the looser's from Round 1, maybe introduce 'one at a time' deposit into the 2nd Round after say the 3rd investor.  I cannot think of any other ways.  Lesson Learnt, maybe my exit from the entire BTC game.
Activity: 56
Just move all the pending payouts from round 1 into round 2 and payout those first.
I will not be able to invest anything into round 2 before I have gotten my money back from round 1. Those coins was all I had.
Activity: 42
im confused, round 2 means 'sorry' your not getting your investment back? have u got a formula for us to be used in Round 2?
I invested yesterday after all the promotions around 4th April.... after checking some of the dates I decided to give it a push but no-one else invested afterwards.  I take it I have 'yet again' I lost my money to these systems.
I got paid with that one several times but I invested all of it again and could lose it as well, I just chock it up as the risks you take with these...win some, lose some, easy come easy go that sort of thing. I hate losing as well but went to game a couple times too much.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I can't create BTC, you need investors after you to get paid. There are few post about person who lost BTC, but what is lost is win by another person. This is the rule, the system is CLEAR and TRANSPARENT, you can't say that you don't know. Attract new investors if you want to get paid. I launch an Signature Ad program for this ponzi, bought more than 5000 visitors and post on other thread, I did all I can.

However, I continue to run Eternal BTC Ponzi round 1, if there are enough investors, I will sent payout.
Activity: 412
im confused, round 2 means 'sorry' your not getting your investment back? have u got a formula for us to be used in Round 2?
I invested yesterday after all the promotions around 4th April.... after checking some of the dates I decided to give it a push but no-one else invested afterwards.  I take it I have 'yet again' I lost my money to these systems.
Will u give payout for round1 before round 2 starts.?bcoz if i get payout hen only i will reinvest good amt.
good question!
I think all know the answer...
I can't come in second round... all my money are stuck in first because a big investor stuck my..... i have 6 or 7 investors to pay before me... in next round please... don't change rules during round... don't change limit... because raise to 1.1 and up was a big error imho.
Activity: 11
Will u give payout for round1 before round 2 starts.?bcoz if i get payout hen only i will reinvest good amt.
good question!
Activity: 280
Some investor are recently invested... Please can u reopen page?
I will not invest until i get the previous payout..how the game is on if site is not working.?
Same here, i can't come in an evenentually round 2 without recover my invest...
Activity: 280
Is this still paying
Yes... And a lot of people are in... And watching...

Look at the wallet addresses... The investors all continue to reinvest...
Вы говорите по-русски?

No... I do not speak Russian...

And sadly... It appears the site has either been shut down... Taken down by the admin... Or hit its bandwidth limit...

Admin... Any response at all?

The website is not down...
I will make a round 2 guys, if you invest quickly you can get profit quickly too.
But the round 1 (btcponzi.craym.eu) will be not ended, new investors can invest again and I'll run normally the game and send payout.
I will not invest until i get the previous payout..how the game is on if site is not working.?
Activity: 70
Is this still paying

Вы говорите по-русски?

And sadly... It appears the site has either been shut down... Taken down by the admin... Or hit its bandwidth limit...

The website is not down...
I will make a round 2 guys, if you invest quickly you can get profit quickly too.
But the round 1 (btcponzi.craym.eu) will be not ended, new investors can invest again and I'll run normally the game and send payout.
Activity: 28
Is this still paying

Вы говорите по-русски?

Activity: 11
Is this still paying

Вы говорите по-русски?
Activity: 28
Is this still paying

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Is this still paying
Activity: 98
wait you can t keep increasing entries minimum and expect to have more and more return, at some point you're just going to ask too much from your investor (and break the ponzi).

My idea is change back to 0.03 BTC minimum
I think this can be a good point for increase the entry and make more fast the game...
Pages:
Jump to: