Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH @ 158 USD - page 2. (Read 2173 times)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
November 28, 2018, 09:36:41 AM
I think that ETH may well reach the price of 80 dollars in the near future. I hope that this will not happen, but it is very similar to the truth.

From what you have written, it appears that we can not predict the price - and that's the truth. However, we can suspect that the panic is over and that people are beginning to believe in Ethereum's potential again. I think the price of ETH will never come back to $100 anymore, so I think shopping time is coming ...
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
November 28, 2018, 04:05:11 AM
I don't see any strong long term momentum right now, to consider ETH bullish. The bottom line I can see is 88$ and 44$ which I will be in with all I have if we reach them!
I hope that the price of Eth will not drop that much which you expect in the coming time. I am sure that in the coming week the price will go better and another rally in the prices of crypto currencies will start. Then the price of ethereum will also be much better and will reach to its ATH price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 01:20:11 PM
I think that ETH may well reach the price of 80 dollars in the near future. I hope that this will not happen, but it is very similar to the truth.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
November 25, 2018, 01:11:14 PM
ethereum prices fell very deeply and touched prices below $ 110 it was sad to see the fall in ethereum prices as easy as that, the more traders who panicked it would make the conditions of the exchange place worse.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 25, 2018, 12:32:15 PM
I am not happy: taking into account that last month I invested a lot of money exactly in Ethereum, it becomes evident that the situation seems to be frustrating. However, soon, ETH will gain, I am sure.
Activity: 32
November 25, 2018, 07:32:39 AM
Ethereum has been going down sharply over the past few days and i believe it will be in double digit in a few days time. There has been some unusual activities in the market for some time, who knows some big players may be manipulating it.

The price is just $102 at present. I am not sure it is caused by some big players. But the general sentiment is not so positive.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
November 25, 2018, 06:48:21 AM

In my opinion, the price is bad not just this time. In fact each year also occurred. It is felt in this year, because at the end of the year 2017 rising prices are phenomenal. Then it is better to be patient and hold funds only time improved.

The price is still good if you look at the previous years not just the 2017 bubble, it might happen again but the question is when and can you hold that long, you can always trade other tokens and still can make a decent profit from them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
November 25, 2018, 06:38:52 AM
Ethereum has been going down sharply over the past few days and i believe it will be in double digit in a few days time. There has been some unusual activities in the market for some time, who knows some big players may be manipulating it.
Activity: 4
November 24, 2018, 11:50:17 PM
I will also my hold my ethereum, hope we can see a big price at the end of year.
Activity: 641
Merit: 106
November 24, 2018, 11:49:02 PM

In my opinion, the price is bad not just this time. In fact each year also occurred. It is felt in this year, because at the end of the year 2017 rising prices are phenomenal. Then it is better to be patient and hold funds only time improved.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
November 24, 2018, 10:59:08 PM
I am a bit broken hearted now i know like i know emotions have no place in trading. I am trying my best not to feel a thing but i was so delighted when it went $177 thought that is just paving the way so bull can enter. Now i dont really know when ETH would be tired of going down and finally starts to climb up.
What about now?when this $109 value is keep on dropping i am wondering what is your feeling right now

Dont expect any climb these days,and dont even wait for the next year because this market will keep on dipping until we reached the bottom,and for me it will be by 2020 and this two consecutive years will onky bring paing in our asses
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
November 24, 2018, 10:19:37 PM
I hope ethereum will be tired to turning down and start increasing again the price. Not only ethereum decrease price most of the cryptocurrency coin and I hope ether will be opposite to them so ether will show to us what it can do with the situation right now.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
November 24, 2018, 10:03:13 PM
I am a bit broken hearted now i know like i know emotions have no place in trading. I am trying my best not to feel a thing but i was so delighted when it went $177 thought that is just paving the way so bull can enter. Now i dont really know when ETH would be tired of going down and finally starts to climb up.

ETH is moving closer to 100usd this day, this means that its an opportunity to buy more, take the chance my friend, rather than understanding the feelings and the loss of value, overtime it will recover. Just be patience
Activity: 560
November 24, 2018, 06:56:42 PM
Yes, i agree that fact. But i am asure that it has full potential for costumers nor investors to buy and fill their pockets on that Ethereum stuff. In this bear market it will grow strongly that is must for everybody.
Activity: 402
Merit: 10
November 24, 2018, 06:15:05 PM
Ethereum is being dumped like mad, i'm not sure where the best entry point is going to be. I'm thinking around $80 and i'll buy but there is strong support at $100 which has psychological value
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 24, 2018, 09:25:08 AM
I don't see any strong long term momentum right now, to consider ETH bullish. The bottom line I can see is 88$ and 44$ which I will be in with all I have if we reach them!
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 24, 2018, 08:19:16 AM
It is really surprising when the value of Ethereum prices starts to decline and as if there are no signs of an increase until this month.
I thought that Ethereum was a coin that was very stable and had a very good level of stability, but it turned out I was wrong, even the value is now down.
I used to be very confident with Ethereum but now I don't believe anymore because the value of the price drops far from my estimate.
Activity: 164
Merit: 2
THE BEST IN CRYPTO
November 24, 2018, 07:55:53 AM

ETH is going to 100$, and its so scared news for me :/ becouse i'm holding my money in ETH.
i think after  week market will green.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 24, 2018, 07:33:52 AM
You’re not alone with this feeling as more investors had felt the pain in this price downfall. It's a bad market that makes those investors dumps their coins. I just be patience to wait for the market recovery than selling my coins at losing price. Indeed it's not the end and we can gain more when the market bounces back.
Activity: 630
November 24, 2018, 06:41:16 AM
Well, This rate of ethereum so good then 24 nov 2017.
If you compare with both time.

And hopefully it will be back in a stable stage.   
Pages:
Jump to: