Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH @ 158 USD - page 4. (Read 2173 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 08:33:13 AM
I am a bit broken hearted now i know like i know emotions have no place in trading. I am trying my best not to feel a thing but i was so delighted when it went $177 thought that is just paving the way so bull can enter. Now i dont really know when ETH would be tired of going down and finally starts to climb up.

It's almost the end of the year, so who knows what can happen before the year ends or once the new year starts. Crypto is full of surprise and it is like a roller coaster ride, so before you started investing in crypto I hope that you are emotionally prepared for this. Being to depressed during the bear market will just make you make bad decisions which would make you feel even worst.
Activity: 657
November 22, 2018, 08:27:51 AM
Basically i think emotion is not working in crypto. 178$-158$ and now 133$ no comment about this red market last week was a black friday and red friday for cryptocurrencies market because from last week market incredibly falling. 185$ to 148$ billion current cap just think about it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
November 22, 2018, 06:14:58 AM
Seeing ether at $158 is quite depressing as this is the lowest Ethereum have been in the last year.  Ethereum should recover as people try to scoop more ether at this cheap price.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
November 22, 2018, 05:35:54 AM
You need to realize that when you sell, obviously somebody else must be buying that coin from you. Why would they be buying if they didn't think it had a chance?

I understand that some might  be buying back to cover a short but for most there is a new position opening up. Especially at these levels where it is badly oversold.

Many are assuming double digits is coming and they all got orders at $99 but there is a chance that it might never go that low and many will miss the opportunity.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
November 22, 2018, 05:20:42 AM
There is no need to be broken hearted if you know what you are doing. Life is not a straight line rather, lots of curves, interjections and dead end is ge route thst lead to amazing life. Ethereum is still giod to make your dream come true, all you need do is to get hold of your emotions and restrategize!
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
November 22, 2018, 04:47:25 AM
Time to sell some useless ICO tokens and buy more Ethereum tokens to cover your losses. Now when Ethereum is so cheap is the last chance to do this.
Activity: 406
Merit: 49
November 22, 2018, 04:35:44 AM
Now you need to look at the new purchases and the creation of a new portfolio and you should not compare prices with the peak values of 2017. Buying during the fall of the market will increase the number of assets with a significantly lower average price that will allow you to see the income from the entire deposit a little faster
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 22, 2018, 01:44:14 AM
Ah, what a disappointment indeed when I saw a bad chart ...

but yeah this is how cryptocurrency moves ...

it falls very deep, skyrocketing very high ...

you won't be surprised and panic if you are true crytpocoiners.
you're right, but don't give up because of this. there is still a possibility that prices on the altcoin will grow bigger in the future. well, even though the current price of ETH is lower than $ 158.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
November 22, 2018, 12:15:00 AM
Ah, what a disappointment indeed when I saw a bad chart ...

but yeah this is how cryptocurrency moves ...

it falls very deep, skyrocketing very high ...

you won't be surprised and panic if you are true crytpocoiners.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
November 21, 2018, 08:54:35 PM
ETH alongwith the market may have bottomed out here. We'll know if some more green days come next.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
November 21, 2018, 08:50:06 PM
Crypto market looks very oversold and due for at least a bounce. If this is the final low, then the bounce will be bigger and longer so time will tell.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
November 21, 2018, 07:51:15 PM
I will continue to hold ETH until the price returns to $ 200, because at the end of this year it will be bleak for current crypto prices, will it rise to a glorious future again and especially don't panic at selling times like this.

I agree., I hold ETH for long time and I bought it December last year when the price was very high, there is no point of selling this time because we gonna lose a lot. Patience is needed at this point in time.
It absolutely you're still losing mate, ETH price is totally far from that time and it is more than a half it decrease. You have no other option to prevent from losing, otherwise all your money will gone.
It is better not to look seriously of what the current price we have now cause it only give you headache and additional stress.
Activity: 317
November 21, 2018, 06:27:03 PM
I am a bit broken hearted now i know like i know emotions have no place in trading. I am trying my best not to feel a thing but i was so delighted when it went $177 thought that is just paving the way so bull can enter. Now i dont really know when ETH would be tired of going down and finally starts to climb up.
At the moment, the price is even lower. Emotions should be thrown aside and not let them control you. Of all worth looking for positive aspects, for example, now you can buy cheap Ethereum, which was not possible before.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
November 21, 2018, 06:11:27 PM
I was surprised when I saw the price of my ethereum.I thought it was a joke.I would never think ethereum would fall to these prices.This price will never fall down.Friends who have money should definitely buy ethereum.Ethereum will not see these prices again.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
November 21, 2018, 06:10:01 PM
I think you should stop focusing on ETH alone is not the only token thats in a kinda of this low run The whole market is down all top 100 coin except for few are in reds so even bigger that ETH best is to hold let the market recover
Activity: 350
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
November 21, 2018, 06:06:06 PM
I will continue to hold ETH until the price returns to $ 200, because at the end of this year it will be bleak for current crypto prices, will it rise to a glorious future again and especially don't panic at selling times like this.

I agree., I hold ETH for long time and I bought it December last year when the price was very high, there is no point of selling this time because we gonna lose a lot. Patience is needed at this point in time.
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
November 21, 2018, 03:41:19 PM
Market shows us, that cryptocurrencies is not stable now, but sell them now is not good decision to, I suppose we need to hold it
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
November 21, 2018, 12:51:18 PM
There is some reasons for losing value like this, first reason is of course bad market and bitcoin, it is dropping %15-20 in one day so ethereum or others are dropping much it is normal. And second reason is that there are a lot of shit and scam projects and icos, most probably they are selling their eth when they collected at ico time so there is some big reasons behind this falling.
Activity: 347
November 21, 2018, 12:43:48 PM
ETH is no more at $ 158 which has decreased to $ 134. But we can expect ETH to recover and increase above $ 10,000 in the future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
November 21, 2018, 12:37:03 PM
The entire crypto was affected the by the Bitcoin Cash Fork Hash War.
Instead of the fork bringing more market cap to crypto market, the reverse happened.
This 2018 is almost the entire opposite of 2017.
We might even see btc in $4000 to $3,500 level    CryShocked Cry
I think that Bitcoin can drop to $ 3,000 by the end of the year. growth will start in January most likely. important news moved to January
Pages:
Jump to: