Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH @ 158 USD - page 6. (Read 2173 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 110
November 20, 2018, 10:57:30 PM
It's just so unfortunate that Ethereum will go down as low as this. I did not believe it will be so terrible like this. I really do not know what exactly is wrong with cryptocurrencies these days. It's so unfortunate that I've lost a whole lot of money with this dip.
many people are shocked by the decrease in ethereum like this, but believe that maybe ethereum can grow high to the best position in the future. so I think it's a process and wait for that moment.
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
November 20, 2018, 10:39:25 PM
What you see is what you get here. If eth dropping like this accept it, why find such fus to confirm how bad is the situation? We should support eth not discriminate them because of this bloody market.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
November 20, 2018, 10:48:24 PM
I will continue to hold ETH until the price returns to $ 200. I hope that ETH will make us all a nice surprise next year  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 230
Merit: 2
XCRYPT
November 20, 2018, 09:40:41 PM
It's just so unfortunate that Ethereum will go down as low as this. I did not believe it will be so terrible like this. I really do not know what exactly is wrong with cryptocurrencies these days. It's so unfortunate that I've lost a whole lot of money with this dip.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 08:51:54 PM
I also don't know for sure what actually happened to Ethereum so the price fell free like now and what negative news affected it, I can only hope that in the beginning of the year there will be new hope.
Activity: 700
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 20, 2018, 08:33:27 PM
Ethereum is already go to 130$ in this days. Because bitcoin already drops its price and same what happend in ethereum now. So some people prediction that they expect will happen ethereum and bitcoin in this year not true maybe next year the price of other coins will rise up again next year.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
November 20, 2018, 07:40:58 PM
Yes, now the price is very much down , I think the price will fall to 100 and stay there for a while , I can already say that we are close to the fact that we are approaching the end of the correction
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
November 20, 2018, 07:26:02 PM
It's under 130$ right now. I dont know what to say.. Some people are happy and see this like new opportunity to fill up their bags, but I am worried for many things. One of my greatest concerns is that everyone who got in crypto in last year is looking and feeling realy stupid right now! So what can we expect from new investors, if they ever come!?
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
November 20, 2018, 06:39:43 PM
Just HODL, ethereum will recover but well we do not know when.  I hope you have job outside this forum, you will need it since i t will take sometime before we can see ETH to be bullish.  You can also try to day trade to take advantage of fluctuation but I know it is more risky than holding but at least you have a chance to breaking it even if you bought it at a higher price.
I am planning to buy ethereum @100 USD. Maybe, it will go to the floor for the next few weeks. Now, we can say that having a job is far better than making daily trade as your income. I know that plenty of us here are leaving their job just to focus on cryptocurrency. But as of now, we need to look for a job and wait till the market goes up again.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
November 20, 2018, 06:33:57 PM
Remember Guys, We're not on December yet. So there's still some chances on these few days left for the Bull Run to come in. so many bad rumors and some Bad news about Etherium but real investors won't give up on such speculations by others and rather we just need to wait until the end of this year and hoped that the bull run will come next month.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 569
November 20, 2018, 12:38:09 PM
It might sound a little funny, but when 600$ fell, I thought it was an opportunity. Then It fell 300$ and I thought it was a purchase opportunity again. Now it's 150$, but I'm not trapped again Smiley
Activity: 174
Merit: 0
November 20, 2018, 12:35:43 PM
So, generally, this is good time to by some ether or "better times" ahead?
Activity: 1121
November 20, 2018, 12:23:00 PM
I am a bit broken hearted now i know like i know emotions have no place in trading. I am trying my best not to feel a thing but i was so delighted when it went $177 thought that is just paving the way so bull can enter. Now i dont really know when ETH would be tired of going down and finally starts to climb up.

Patience is the key element of success of people's life.If you want to be success, then you would keep patience or keep waiting.Because, Ethereum(ETH) is still second best coin and most of the ICO is related Ethereum.Ethereum will rise and pump again, because ETH is promising and trustworthy coin.
Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
November 20, 2018, 12:11:59 PM
I am a bit broken hearted now i know like i know emotions have no place in trading. I am trying my best not to feel a thing but i was so delighted when it went $177 thought that is just paving the way so bull can enter. Now i dont really know when ETH would be tired of going down and finally starts to climb up.

I am no longer interested in where Ethereum falls. What interests me the most is whether Ethereum will return up to $ 1,000 and when this can happen.

Got your bags full eh? I've averaged down a couple times but still have some powder left. Almost used it near the low this morning but after the last couple days I'm going to wait a bit.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 20, 2018, 12:10:10 PM

I am no longer interested in where Ethereum falls. What interests me the most is whether Ethereum will return up to $ 1,000 and when this can happen.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 20, 2018, 12:04:59 PM
Don't rely on crypto as your main income. Better make it as part time. Or just do some short term trading because we all know that those are volatile. Many holders do suffer too so don't worry. They also do hold and finding hopes that ethereum will bounce back from its rock bottom.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
November 20, 2018, 11:54:19 AM
ETH had been dropped to $128 today and it's increasing to $140 now. Hopefully we will have a slight bullish. I bought ETH when its price was 260$ and now I have lost a haft Cry Cry

The reason why the portfolio is constantly falling is definitely the low price of eth. Many altcoins, including eth-based icos, will not rise from eth elevation. These figures are really important. That's why we shouldn't panic.
Activity: 280
November 20, 2018, 11:48:59 AM
ETH had been dropped to $128 today and it's increasing to $140 now. Hopefully we will have a slight bullish. I bought ETH when its price was 260$ and now I have lost a haft Cry Cry
Activity: 364
November 20, 2018, 11:01:51 AM
When crypto market down all coins value down because the whole market is crypto correlated and it affects all when bitcoin affected the rest of the market and coins also following after that and it is fact that when bitcoin stable all the things in the market will be going smooth and Ethereum if $1150 it is not to worry but here just be patience and wait for the right time you will see the rise with a pace in the coins and bitcoin is now taking demand for various projects so i can say that market will rise.
Activity: 840
November 20, 2018, 10:50:15 AM
Nobody thinks ETH will fall even at $ 133 at this moment. No one can predict when prices will rise and maybe not at the end of this year.
Pages:
Jump to: