Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH back to the price ~ $ 300 - page 2. (Read 4146 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 04:25:23 AM
It's funny to read such posts. At the time of writing, in order for Ethereum to reach the price of $ 300, it had to fall 2 times, and now on the contrary, it has to grow in price significantly.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
September 30, 2018, 03:44:03 AM
ETH is falling very strong compared to its $ 12xx early this year, will you buy it now?

I will buy it now since the price is very low from almost $700 to $200 ? We'll thats a good opportunity because right now ethereum is still a must have coin in the market so maybe I should try investing. 
1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 03:41:42 AM
ETH is falling very strong compared to its $ 12xx early this year, will you buy it now?

I'm planning to buy it soon,  I just wait for it's price to reach at least below $200 so maybe I need to wait for atleast a couple of months before it happen.  I still have trust in ethereum so maybe it will worked. 
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
September 30, 2018, 02:59:05 AM
Ethereum's market price plummets down to more than 75% of its all time high last January but i still believe that ETH will rise again soon because i know that its popularity and its uses is still a mainstream to majority of tokenized project these days. As we are approaching to the last quarter of the year, i believe the cryptoworld will boom again.
That's good to hear, we have to remain optimistic and believe that ETH will again rise.
It has been a bad year so far because of the continues drop of the market but like in the past, it will again recover and we will again rejoice.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
September 29, 2018, 01:45:56 PM
Ethereum's market price plummets down to more than 75% of its all time high last January but i still believe that ETH will rise again soon because i know that its popularity and its uses is still a mainstream to majority of tokenized project these days. As we are approaching to the last quarter of the year, i believe the cryptoworld will boom again.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
September 23, 2018, 02:11:20 PM
Of course, because when the crypto market goes down as it is now, then a golden opportunity for us to invest as much as possible and hold it until the crypto market goes up again.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
September 23, 2018, 01:46:08 PM
We will not be surprised when ETH is rising again and i think it will fluctuate around $ 8.00 by the end of this year. And investing in ETH now will maximize profits.

Don't you think $8.00 is too low for ETH? Do you mean $800?
apparently the man was mistaken, because for the etherium today, 8 dollars is too low, even if things were bad for the platform. But today the etherium is growing in popularity and its popularity is increasing.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 01:09:24 PM
We will not be surprised when ETH is rising again and i think it will fluctuate around $ 8.00 by the end of this year. And investing in ETH now will maximize profits.

Don't you think $8.00 is too low for ETH? Do you mean $800?
Activity: 518
September 18, 2018, 12:38:51 PM
I think Ether has hit it's lowest ever and it is time to buy NOW

The crypto experts say that the market has already reached its bottom. I can come to the following conclusion: Ethereum will be gaining now and it will not fall again.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 566
September 18, 2018, 05:12:38 AM
So far there is no hope that the ethereum will soon go to the top, but I think when they release their updates the price should go up, of course it's provided if everything works well.

Based on my experience, a software release is never perfect and will always have issues and points for improvement. The important thing is not to look at Ethereum upgrades and expect that everything works well, but rather expect that the ETH dev team will be immediately on to solve it.

ETH has so much potential and i wouldn't be surprised if it recovers above the $1000+ mark by end of 2018.
Ethereum does have good potentials but the cryptocurrency community and investors believe in hardworking which works simultaneously which Ethereum team seems not to be doing anymore. Therefore, I will be surprise if Ethereum hit $1000 before the end of this year cause it mean price manipulation is involve.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 04:04:13 PM
I think there's a chance that it will go even lower, and a crash could occur, we'll see if it recovers from that blow, if you really believe in ether then it would be a good time to invest. because some predictions give them enough hope
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
September 17, 2018, 12:54:37 PM
So far there is no hope that the ethereum will soon go to the top, but I think when they release their updates the price should go up, of course it's provided if everything works well.

Based on my experience, a software release is never perfect and will always have issues and points for improvement. The important thing is not to look at Ethereum upgrades and expect that everything works well, but rather expect that the ETH dev team will be immediately on to solve it.

ETH has so much potential and i wouldn't be surprised if it recovers above the $1000+ mark by end of 2018.
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 12:10:48 PM
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
September 17, 2018, 10:46:10 AM
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
September 17, 2018, 09:29:01 AM
Yes, the price of ETH went very low in the market which nobody expected but due to a market correction, the price went very low. Now it is the right time to grab as many coins as possible because soon there will be a drastic change in term of price.
I am very sure that ethereum will return 300 $,
hopefully it will happen in a few weeks, everyone hopes for ethereum
It will happen as soon as investors start to show there interest back and  bring this project on top again, 300$ is not that huge compared to those
earlier predictions, can happen in both side if the support continue to show back it can be done any time soon or maybe before this year ends and
aimed for much higher value.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 566
September 17, 2018, 07:52:31 AM
Yes, the price of ETH went very low in the market which nobody expected but due to a market correction, the price went very low. Now it is the right time to grab as many coins as possible because soon there will be a drastic change in term of price.
in my opinion to return at $ 300 is not difficult because for now it has started to rise little by little, and I still hope that ethereum prices can rise and reach at the price of $ 1000 next year.
I don't see Ethereum clinching the $300 price range or reaching the $1000 price you predicted for next year because the Ethereum team are yet to fix the network scalability problem and if NEO launch the NEO 3.0 before them, there chance for dapp and smart contract market to drift to NEO side.
Activity: 854
The OGz Club
September 17, 2018, 07:03:27 AM
in my opinion to return at $ 300 is not difficult because for now it has started to rise little by little, and I still hope that ethereum prices can rise and reach at the price of $ 1000 next year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 17, 2018, 06:53:57 AM
There were experts who were saying ETH may reach $2k and $5k but that just looks like a fantasy and not real it now being mid -September and the rate is not even $300.
Activity: 378
September 17, 2018, 06:07:19 AM
ethereum of course it could return to the price of $ 300 but there must be good news that could trigger an increase in bitcoin prices because if it didn't exist then I think it would be very difficult to increase ethereum prices, someone would buy ethereum again, you have to know it requires a lot of money.
don't worry, I see if ethereum goes to 230 $,
then for 300 $ it is possible, this is bullish for altcoin
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
September 17, 2018, 04:09:41 AM
ethereum of course it could return to the price of $ 300 but there must be good news that could trigger an increase in bitcoin prices because if it didn't exist then I think it would be very difficult to increase ethereum prices, someone would buy ethereum again, you have to know it requires a lot of money.
Pages:
Jump to: