Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH back to the price ~ $ 300 - page 5. (Read 4183 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 11, 2018, 10:25:43 AM
this is really not good, because of bitcoin the price of eth goes back again at 300 range Angry

I realize that it can happen and I do not like the situation. I have invested a lot of money in Ethereum, and still, hope that its price will start to go up. August 8-11 very unpleasant surprise for me.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
August 10, 2018, 06:57:32 AM
Yes I'm buying a small quantity every week everytime it goes down..... I don't believe this price could stand for long time......
Yes, you are right. This price for ETH was exactly one year ago, but already by the end of last year ETH reached $ 1000. I wonder how ETH will behave this year?
I am sure we will again pump, when bitcoin rise then ETH will surely do.
The market is really not good at the moment but if you look on the update, you'll see adoption is still ongoing, we just need to hold and wait for timing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 03:06:28 AM
Yes I'm buying a small quantity every week everytime it goes down..... I don't believe this price could stand for long time......
Yes, you are right. This price for ETH was exactly one year ago, but already by the end of last year ETH reached $ 1000. I wonder how ETH will behave this year?
Activity: 347
August 10, 2018, 12:31:22 AM
ETH is falling very strong compared to its $ 12xx early this year, will you buy it now?

Man, there is no reason to worry much about the price of ETH. The cryptocurrency will be gaining further, and Etherum will go to the Moon. I hope it will happen close to this autumn or winter. I believe in it.
I'm not worried even though ETH is down to $300 because I am very confident in it. Although this possibility is very low; but when bitcoin drops to $5,000, it will happen. I will buy more and wait for the end of the year or next year.
Activity: 630
August 10, 2018, 12:26:53 AM
ETH is falling very strong compared to its $ 12xx early this year, will you buy it now?

Man, there is no reason to worry much about the price of ETH. The cryptocurrency will be gaining further, and Etherum will go to the Moon. I hope it will happen close to this autumn or winter. I believe in it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
August 09, 2018, 05:39:42 AM
Yes I will buy it even Eth will continuously to dip im still buy it. Because I believe that ethereum will be rise after this big dip so will get a great profit after. Patience and strategy is needed.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 05:20:15 AM
I always think that Ethereum is a very worthwhile investment project, but I seem to overestimate its ability. In the state of continuous market downturn, Ethereum has once again seen a new low!
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
August 09, 2018, 05:07:03 AM
I think ETH will go lower than 200$...
Dont know but it seems that there are several projects who can take the lead this year...
Eth doesnt look so strong anymore :/
Activity: 196
August 09, 2018, 05:04:57 AM
Yes buying ETH on the way down is a good decision, it is likely to go back to that price it touched in January or may even surpass that price, but no one knows when. just buy if you can. I will still buy ethereum and hold because it is a reputable coin with good potentials and I know it will rise as soon as the market recovers because the fall is only temporary as crypto is volatile.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 09, 2018, 04:12:04 AM
I hope Ethereum doesn't fall that far. I think things for crypto are still looking good long-term but its the short term that no one can predict.
Activity: 1358
August 09, 2018, 03:22:32 AM
as of now it could go down below at $300 the price of ETH if bitcoin dumping again, I don't think if it is good to buy now, but who knows it will go up. 
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 03:18:09 AM
I think he's about to bounce off the line of the downtrend and begin to move to new heights, the fact that he fell on one side even well as begin to grow faster.
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
August 09, 2018, 02:29:11 AM
this is bad news for bounty hunters because eth prices have fallen far short of estimates because the altcoin prices accompanying the price of bitcoin with a decrease in btc eth also sometimes go down and vice versa so hopefully get well soon.
I think it's not so bad. Because it can force to think some hunters from selling by any prices. Today it's not rare that we can buy coins more cheaper on the DEX from hunters than on seed or private sales. I don't think that it's good. This greatly depreciates all works.
But as investor I can buy more ETH for purchase dumping coins. And I'm glad
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
August 09, 2018, 12:54:36 AM
this is bad news for bounty hunters because eth prices have fallen far short of estimates because the altcoin prices accompanying the price of bitcoin with a decrease in btc eth also sometimes go down and vice versa so hopefully get well soon.
Activity: 236
Merit: 5
August 09, 2018, 12:46:00 AM
this is really not good, because of bitcoin the price of eth goes back again at 300 range Angry
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 11:55:42 PM
Very very poor. I thought for once that things are going to be good since we started seeing more of green these days. Never knew bloodbath is going to swing in this week and everything is now very cheap
Activity: 640
August 01, 2018, 05:35:53 PM
I didn't think so, but as I can see yesterday and today's value development, I think it's possible... Very sad for me because I did some things with expectations ETH at 600 $ by the end of the summer months, but I'm very pessimistic now. Bad weeks with decrease to 300 $ is about to come. Maybe even to 200 $.

still have to be optimistic for the next development even though currently the reality is not in line with the expectations we want but we as the owner of assets in ethereum must be patient, in my opinion this is only a matter of time, we are required to remain patient and optimistic waiting for the price to rise significantly . I believe ethereum will not go down to $ 200 as you would expect.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 05:23:45 PM
I didn't think so, but as I can see yesterday and today's value development, I think it's possible... Very sad for me because I did some things with expectations ETH at 600 $ by the end of the summer months, but I'm very pessimistic now. Bad weeks with decrease to 300 $ is about to come. Maybe even to 200 $.
Activity: 532
August 01, 2018, 05:18:10 PM
I dont have doubts about ETH. If it will down till $300 then I buy some more. Team planned much events and serious updates for the blockchain. I know about sharding and transfer to PoS. And it means than development is in full swing. And team knows what want.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 02:30:42 PM
YES! As it falls and let’s assume the it really did hit the price od 300 US dollars i will out all mu money to it. It doesn’t mean that it fell back to that price means it won’t go iver its all time high. Remember record ms are meant to be broken.
Pages:
Jump to: