Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH back to the price ~ $ 300 - page 3. (Read 4146 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 03:55:11 AM
Yes, the price of ETH went very low in the market which nobody expected but due to a market correction, the price went very low. Now it is the right time to grab as many coins as possible because soon there will be a drastic change in term of price.
I am very sure that ethereum will return 300 $,
hopefully it will happen in a few weeks, everyone hopes for ethereum
Activity: 314
September 17, 2018, 02:35:41 AM
According to financial experts in the world ETH will reach $ 1,500 by the end of this year. So i also believe that ETH can reach that price and exceed $ 300. at the moment ETH is recovering quickly.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 02:26:52 AM
YES THIS WILL GO THIS LEVEL
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
September 17, 2018, 02:21:36 AM
ETH is falling very strong compared to its $ 12xx early this year, will you buy it now?

Well Ethereum price seems regaining at some momentum
At least it stop bleed nonstop and drop but retrace and pause for a moment

To buy or not to buy, do you believe in the Ethereum Team? Do you think Ethereum can still sustain when there's better blockchain exist or etc?
If yes, go ahead.
Personally for me Ethereum might last for a long time, it still have tons of network upgrade to go
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 02:16:39 AM
I think Ether has hit it's lowest ever and it is time to buy NOW
I really hope you are right.
Because I cant watch this bear market anymore.
So depressing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 01:51:27 AM
Yes, the price of ETH went very low in the market which nobody expected but due to a market correction, the price went very low. Now it is the right time to grab as many coins as possible because soon there will be a drastic change in term of price.
Activity: 84
September 17, 2018, 01:48:52 AM
I think Ether has hit it's lowest ever and it is time to buy NOW
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
September 17, 2018, 01:48:20 AM
ETH is falling very strong compared to its $ 12xx early this year, will you buy it now?
In my opinion ETH will be back stronger this October and will be $ 600. As the price increases throughout the entire crypto system are recovering and the familiar green coating of the coinmarketcap system. So we shoul buy ETH because price of ETH is still lower.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
September 17, 2018, 01:25:13 AM

After a fall as drastic as that suffered by ether recently, it would be easy to fall into discouragement and give up buying Ethereum, especially during such a bear market season as we are currently going through.

But comparing the performance of ethereum with most other cryptocurrencies we might assume that the fall of ethereum is not an exception, but seems to be due to a generalized decline in a market still strongly influenced by bitcoin.

But the factor that is taking me to rethink the convenience of investing in ethereum or not, is the undeniable emergence of coins called to strongly dispute its leadership in the sector as Neo and EOS, for which the future of ethereum seems quite complicated.
There is a competition in the market, we have to accept that but ETH is still one of the best coin in the market and even with the downtrend, we
were also able to see it bounce back. I know EOS and NEO are such a good project, and actually there are a lot out there but I would not make a judgement to dump ETH at this bear market as like what you said the decline of the market was influenced by bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
September 14, 2018, 06:28:25 PM

After a fall as drastic as that suffered by ether recently, it would be easy to fall into discouragement and give up buying Ethereum, especially during such a bear market season as we are currently going through.

But comparing the performance of ethereum with most other cryptocurrencies we might assume that the fall of ethereum is not an exception, but seems to be due to a generalized decline in a market still strongly influenced by bitcoin.

But the factor that is taking me to rethink the convenience of investing in ethereum or not, is the undeniable emergence of coins called to strongly dispute its leadership in the sector as Neo and EOS, for which the future of ethereum seems quite complicated.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
September 12, 2018, 04:49:58 PM
I do not see investment attractiveness in Ethereum now. At any time, large players can withdraw money and lower the price of the coin. And to raise it will need a lot of money. So I consider other coins after bitcoin.
Activity: 448
September 12, 2018, 03:58:06 AM
The price of Ethereum is now reduced to $173.So now you can buy Ethereum. I believe that the price of Ethereum will rise several times by the end of this year.
now it is 168 and will go to 150,
it's terrible, I want to be angry but I'm sure ethereum will jump again
Activity: 168
September 12, 2018, 03:43:26 AM
The price of Ethereum is now reduced to $173.So now you can buy Ethereum. I believe that the price of Ethereum will rise several times by the end of this year.
Activity: 66
September 11, 2018, 01:10:31 PM
All people who bought Ether in the period of its fall to 300-400 acted really wisely. In the near future, Ether will grow to at least 1,000$. I'm sure of it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
September 06, 2018, 03:41:43 PM
when this page was formed, eth then had a lot of high times. Now there was a collapse of the market all of a sudden, there will be beautiful ascents and we will all win together
Activity: 31
September 06, 2018, 03:34:47 PM
I think you need to buy ETH now. The price for it will definitely grow. It will happen soon. You can earn good money.
Activity: 182
September 06, 2018, 03:32:20 PM
It has almost reached this point, as I see at the moment the market begins to recover after the correction.
Many big players jumped off this market a long time ago, the volume of investments fell, now it has become twice easier to manipulate prices!
Activity: 172
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
September 06, 2018, 03:11:51 PM
I think this is the right time to buy ETH now because the price is really good, and very cheap
The price reaches more than $ 300 during the bull run and the ETH will rise again at a satisfactory price because ethereum's development will never stop.
On my opinion so that the ETH rose to $ 300, it is necessary for bitcoin to rise to 8,000, or some good news about ethereum.
Activity: 210
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
September 01, 2018, 07:43:57 AM
It has almost reached this point, as I see at the moment the market begins to recover after the correction.
Activity: 310
Merit: 101
September 01, 2018, 06:24:03 AM
This is a good time to buy Ethereum (ETH) and wait for rebound as last year, despite the impact of different news but ETH is still the trend for ICO investors to look forward to.
Pages:
Jump to: