Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH back to the price ~ $ 300 - page 4. (Read 4146 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 02:13:42 AM
I think this is the right time to buy ETH now because the price is really good, and very cheap
The price reaches more than $ 300 during the bull run and the ETH will rise again at a satisfactory price because ethereum's development will never stop.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
August 23, 2018, 01:34:07 AM
ETH is falling very strong compared to its $ 12xx early this year, will you buy it now?

$300 still seems expensive to me , maybe I should wait for a little longer for it's price to decrease more so I would be able to buy some of it and hold for a couple of months.
Activity: 340
Merit: 4
August 23, 2018, 12:24:53 AM
today, eth back to increase although is only small price, eth now in the $327 and I hope that in the next week, eth price can still increase and bitcoin is not down too deep. but if somehow, eth price is down again like yesterday, then I will try to buy more eth and hold it for a while. I still confuse to determine the price that I want to buy because the market right now is too strange and the price can go nowhere.
BTC and ETH may decreased and increased way too fast, so f you'll do day trading in it you can really earn as long as you can watch the prices.

yes, I agree with you. it is better to try day trading for the coins that can decreased and increased like BTC and ETH and avoid for the other coins that don't have fast movements. but I prefer with bitcoin to do day trading because the price still good to trade and take the profit and for the ETH, I think maybe if the price can moves fast like BTC, then it will good too but we might be careful to determine the price to buy and sell.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
August 22, 2018, 08:50:51 AM
Now the ETH is falling below $ 300, the market is in an extremely difficult period so it is unlikely to recover, many believe the market will rebound later this year, but I have not seen yet. this recovery
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 08:47:54 AM
Think that he can still go down one wave of ! But it is better not to risk and buy it now )
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
August 22, 2018, 01:44:50 AM
Yea definitely l! Withbthe current price of 266.15 i would invest on Ethereum. Considering the timeline; this is actually a perfect time to invest on it and maximize the potential of ETH when it moon on December. We are expecting a few pump and dump along August but we should see an upward movement by the start of September.
I will not expect a exact time when it will rise, but the price is really tempting, we should invest at this rate because it's already cheap.
Price reach over $1,000 during the bull run and I think ETH is gonna achieve that again as development never stop.
Activity: 126
August 14, 2018, 03:52:53 AM
I suppose it will show up if there is terrible information and whilst it takes place then the fee of all cryptocurrency is experiencing a decline in costs and in the end many are stuck within the luxurious charge and numerous losers. hopefully it'll no longer show up so that doesn't make many people lose.
Activity: 294
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 14, 2018, 03:34:30 AM
Yea definitely l! Withbthe current price of 266.15 i would invest on Ethereum. Considering the timeline; this is actually a perfect time to invest on it and maximize the potential of ETH when it moon on December. We are expecting a few pump and dump along August but we should see an upward movement by the start of September.
eup
Activity: 105
Merit: 5
August 14, 2018, 03:24:53 AM
I won't buy Ethereum. I think the value of Ethereum is overvalued. It has a lot of competitors and is very unstable. Bitcoin is much safer. I am more willing to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
August 13, 2018, 12:54:24 PM
ETH is falling very strong compared to its $ 12xx early this year, will you buy it now?
Yes, ETH & all market dumping very highly even i have not seen so much in the last year.But eth is good for as a future investment because this is the brightest coin.Now the price is relatively low,so I think it will be good to invest.Also you can invest with other potential alts.
ethereum is good coin but market isnt in good condition
so ethereum cant like as what we want. i hope end of this year ethereum can rise
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
August 13, 2018, 12:48:44 PM
I highly doubt ETH will go below $300 unless Bitcoin goes under $5000 as well. It's definitely possible, but unlikely.

You can't compare the price right now to the ATH, as any price seems low compare to the ATH. In addition when a currency increases in value 10x in a short period of time, it is always bound for a correction. Unfortunately a lot of money left crypto after that, which is why we are in this situation today.

Here we are ;-)
Activity: 386
August 13, 2018, 12:48:38 PM
Yes, ETH & all market dumping very highly even i have not seen so much in the last year.But eth is good for as a future investment because this is the brightest coin.Now the price is relatively low,so I think it will be good to invest.Also you can invest with other potential alts.
Sad to say but eth price really drop now and it can be down to 300$ if it's price continue falling down, but this is the best time to buy more eth because you will earn huge profit after this dump.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 12:34:04 PM
Yes. Now you can predict exactly what you are doing. prices have reached the $ 300 level broke record in a year ago. Now eth will go up. buy now do not miss
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 13, 2018, 12:23:44 PM
Activity: 602
August 13, 2018, 12:11:22 PM
To see ethereum pressure
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ethereum
We will see 250 200 base soon
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 12:00:04 PM
today, eth back to increase although is only small price, eth now in the $327 and I hope that in the next week, eth price can still increase and bitcoin is not down too deep. but if somehow, eth price is down again like yesterday, then I will try to buy more eth and hold it for a while. I still confuse to determine the price that I want to buy because the market right now is too strange and the price can go nowhere.
BTC and ETH may decreased and increased way too fast, so f you'll do day trading in it you can really earn as long as you can watch the prices.
Activity: 340
Merit: 4
August 12, 2018, 02:01:51 AM
Activity: 98
August 11, 2018, 11:13:40 AM
I think that eth can be over $ 400 and it will not go down as much as $ 300 as expected, and if there are contracts that accept eth, then I think eth will grow at a rate higher than the present.
Activity: 602
August 11, 2018, 10:44:19 AM
2% since 1 year ago, now if it crosses it bad https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ethereum/usd
Activity: 532
August 11, 2018, 10:39:32 AM
In the past i have doubt in my mind that ethereum will go back down to $300. But now its a reality ethereum is only at over $300. And i will buy some ethreum this time.
Pages:
Jump to: