Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH continues to lose value (road down to $50?) - page 3. (Read 2144 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
a while back i created the ETH, road down to $50?, i had to close it due to being spammed to oblivion. but many in that topic disagreed with price even going down to $200!

now we are closer to $100 and the dump continues.

when do you think $50 is going to happen?
I really do not like the idea of ethereum reaching a price of 50 dollars but the price simply doesn't recover and it is going down once again and it seems we are headed to see a price below 100 dollars and it is possible that people lose faith in the coin and that could create a dump in ethereum so big that could allow us to see that price for each coin.

We've seen eth got back from 85 usd to 125 usd in a matter of days. It happened when bitcoin seemed to make a run. So eth is still swaying to the general market movement. When btc recovers further then we'll probably see eth do the same.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
a while back i created the ETH, road down to $50?, i had to close it due to being spammed to oblivion. but many in that topic disagreed with price even going down to $200!

I really do not like the idea of ethereum reaching a price of 50 dollars but the price simply doesn't recover and it is going down once again and it seems we are headed to see a price below 100 dollars and it is possible that people lose faith in the coin and that could create a dump in ethereum so big that could allow us to see that price for each coin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118

In the past few days ETH has shown its movement, it looks like ETH's struggling and trying to try to grow even though in the end the percentage has declined again. Based on that note, I would argue that $ 50 is the hope of the losers and I tend to think that $ 50 is most likely impossible will happen.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
I do not like the situation around this project. But it seems to me that Ether will be able to survive and attract new investors.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
" Blockchain meets social network "
Currently ethereum prices are around $ 124 more after touching the price of $ 80 last month and now rising slowly, but the crypto market is unpredictable, ethereum may be able to reach $ 50 next year because the crypto market cannot be stable.
I do not like very much all the negative statements about ethereum and its future prospects. In my opinion ethereum will achieve good results only with slow development and the ethereum team works in this direction very professionally.
yes, keep thinking positively on ethereum. slowly but surely that's what I gave ethereum. the ethereum team always works hard to make their projects successful, so it would be nice to support it by always believing and thinking positively.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
What to believe is everyone's business, but I believe that the price can still fall. Now there is a positive upward movement, but it can be replaced by another fall. If the Ethereum drops to 50$, then it must be bought.
Activity: 329
Merit: 22
50$ is really really low for ETH. It's back to 120$ again but I'm not sure if it's already the low ETH needs to start a next run. In addition, I think ETH is related to BTC and if BTC takes another low ETH will follow and does also mark a new low.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
for me eth will never go down that far and will surely go up in the coming months, but as you can see the value of eth is slowly climbing up again from its usual dip in this year.
Activity: 630
Currently ethereum prices are around $ 124 more after touching the price of $ 80 last month and now rising slowly, but the crypto market is unpredictable, ethereum may be able to reach $ 50 next year because the crypto market cannot be stable.
I do not like very much all the negative statements about ethereum and its future prospects. In my opinion ethereum will achieve good results only with slow development and the ethereum team works in this direction very professionally.
Activity: 506
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
In my opinion, this only happens in a certain period. I'm sure ethereum prices are not always low, especially up to $ 50 / eth

. In January, I'm sure there will be a big increase in the prices of ethereum and other altcoins. So just wait.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
No,man! Eth isn't going down, it is getting dominance back as you see! So don't panic, there is no need to do that. You can diversify portfolio with more altcoins, man.
that could be a good suggestion. multiply your assets in your portfolio. now that we can see ethereum getting better, with the growth of the market, this can help ethereum increase in price. if this growth can continue consistently I am sure next year will be a good one for ethereum.
now it has started to get better and hopefully it will continue until next year, I am sure that next year will be a bright year for cryptocurrency and ethereum will experience a big surge if bullish happens later.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
No,man! Eth isn't going down, it is getting dominance back as you see! So don't panic, there is no need to do that. You can diversify portfolio with more altcoins, man.
that could be a good suggestion. multiply your assets in your portfolio. now that we can see ethereum getting better, with the growth of the market, this can help ethereum increase in price. if this growth can continue consistently I am sure next year will be a good one for ethereum.
Activity: 518
Ethereum is one of the potential altcoins and prices at the end of 2017 have risen very significantly, and Ethereum throughout 2018 has suddenly lowered prices to date, and for the past few days prices have started to rise again, and I hope this is a sign - green sign that by 2019 the price of Ethereum will peak even higher.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
Activity: 415
It seems unlikely that Ethereum will depreciate sharply, but soon he will split, and the new split may allow Ethereum to restore prices, which will save a lot of losses. Ethereum supporters look forward to this day.
Activity: 644
it is impossible aftermore in ethereum two digits.

80 dollars was the lowest level for it.  i wish i wpuld buy more eth in those levels.
Activity: 322
Merit: 22
Hey. When its price will be $ 50 then you can think about buying.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
the wheel continues to rotate, ethereum had dropped to a 2 digit number. but predictions that ethereum will continue to plummet are now answered, ethereum prices are recovering and will continue to rise next year
Activity: 644
i dont think any valur drop.
bottom is 75 dollar for ethereum.
it will jump to 400 dollars after that.
Pages:
Jump to: