Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH continues to lose value (road down to $50?) - page 9. (Read 2144 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
a while back i created the ETH, road down to $50?, i had to close it due to being spammed to oblivion. but many in that topic disagreed with price even going down to $200!

now we are closer to $100 and the dump continues.

when do you think $50 is going to happen?
Soon we need to open a new topic, ETH by $ 30. It is still unknown how this massive descent will end and at what level will the capitalization level stop.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
it's true and that's not just ethereum which has decreased but all the coins in the crypto market are the same as ethereum, because this year is a very bad year for the market so all the coins have decreased
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
This is the worst situation in any cryptocurrencies. It hard to believe, but I still believe in Ethereum. The BTC dump is affected but I think it will recover in the first 2019. cos hard to predict this situation until the end of this year. This is a bloody roar.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

Any thread in the forum will always be spammed. After just 5 pages, people won't care enough to read page after page but will just read the first post and reply or reply after reading the last post. Anything in the middle will be posted with spam.

Anyway, Its a terrible thing that ETH that slowly dying after it hit $1200 early this year. I can't imagine how much tears drooling down when a guy invest and hold up to now while he bought it at a price of more then a thousand.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
I can also sadly see ETH falling below 100usd levels. When the situation as we have right now continues, this fall shouldn't take too long to reach 50usd per ETH.  Sad as it may be, it may be the future that will show itself within a week or two Cry.

Right now I really hope that ETH will stabilize around 120 and not fall lower.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
The ethereum price go down day by day
More than 5% lost within only one day, it's terrible,
and I crying invest on this coin
but i hope someday the price ethereum increes
You should be selling your eth as long as you have time. Price will drop like there is no end. The only thing that can help the market is a miracle.
Indeed, what people need right now is a miracle, a miracle that can help the market revive and start a growth cycle, if this miracle does not appear, we can only see the daily degradation of eth and crypto, any predictions and lower values can happen. This is really a sad day for everyone, I do not even dare to check the price on CMC, and even if I do not check, I still know the price is still falling every hour, too depressed and without any excitement in this moment
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Terrible situation. I thought $130 is a minimum and this price for short time. There is a lot of good news about ETH as currency and Ethereum foundation as company. But we are still going down... I hope we'll never get $99.99
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
You should be selling your eth as long as you have time. Price will drop like there is no end. The only thing that can help the market is a miracle.
Activity: 532
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
If eth goes to ten bucks I will load up nicely, maybe buy 30 Eth and sit on it for the moon ride up. I do see it going to around 100 bucks or less in this cycle. I hope we are near the bottom, to be honest, but if Bitcoin falls well below 4k USD, I see Eth going to under 100 bucks easily. I don't think we will be out of this bear run this year at all. I see a very black Xmas and New year, then also the Chinese New year coming also, most peeps will exit and take their funds out for other safe havens like gold and real estate. Whoever made money in crypto already made it, now we all need to wait another two years for the new set of Ethereum and Bitcoin millionaires.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
I think $50 is still possible when you look at what is happening in the Cryptocurrency market right now we can see that we are going down everyday people are panicking we can't blame them but at the same time this is also a big opportunity to buy these cheap coins in the market like Ethereum and other Cryptocurrency, there is a saying "in every fall there will always be a rise
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I don't have any exact date on when its going to hit $50.

I don't wanted to see ETH hit that low again at this year. Sad to say that I invested to ETH for few bucks but that is during its higher price way back then. Though the fact and sad reality that it is a possible, I don't want to wait for that day when we see ETH @ $50. It will be one of the saddest though I'll buy more.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Now that ETH is going down, its value will fall to $ 50, which is something that I think is really bad for investors, now as I think, the ETH price decides the whole price of copper. other cents.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I won't debate the price going to $50 it may even go lower, but the surprise thing is that where are those people defending the price of Ethereum when the prices was $1000+ and can't buy when the price is $120 what an irony. I have said it Ethereum is a great idea but has many baggage that would prevent to to scale, so could be the fore runner to other great projects to come
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
With this rate Ethereum can fall below $ 50 ! But it's not that scary! But what will happen to other altcoins?
Activity: 402
I hope it does go down to $50 so i can accumulate some ethereum at reasonable prices. However, i doubt it will drop that low unless the sec crackdown forces icos to sell up shop
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
If this happens it is certainly very detrimental. because at that time the market did not know what it would be like. it seems like now we have to do more to manage our assets
Activity: 490
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
a while back i created the ETH, road down to $50?, i had to close it due to being spammed to oblivion. but many in that topic disagreed with price even going down to $200!

now we are closer to $100 and the dump continues.

when do you think $50 is going to happen?
This is not a value but an approximation to its real price. If now to see how many forks of ether and coins based on it were, then even $ 50 will be for the happiness of any investor. It is necessary to solve something with tourists in the market.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
For all it's worth, it is clear that  ether is value above it's present market price. As we move on next year in cryptocurrency market,  I believe Ethereum platform will keep Developing and it's market price should reflect it's value!
Activity: 434
Decreasing eth does give a sense of panic, but this decline can certainly be overcome so that it does not reach a low level. Eth becomes a low coin and the second tap always goes and goes down just a little, I hope this will improve soon.
Pages:
Jump to: