Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH continues to lose value (road down to $50?) - page 6. (Read 2144 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
it is very easy as if ethereum must reach the price of $ 50 in the near future.  Grin
the price continues to fall now, be prepared to buy more ethereum
It seems to me that the situation may be two Oka. The fall of the cryptocurrency market can scare everyone, because today many investors have left the market. For some reason, when the ethereum fell from $ 800 to $ 100, today there are not many people willing to invest in the ethereum, like any other coins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
it is very easy as if ethereum must reach the price of $ 50 in the near future.  Grin
the price continues to fall now, be prepared to buy more ethereum
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
I seriously wish this will not happen and if it does happen, I will still he holding my ether until it get to price I am comfortable with. I know the risk and the uncertainty before investing, I will not turn back on my decision to hold!
But it will not be good that the price drop that much as it will happen only when the market will crash which no one want. From the predictions and the struggle of many institutions we are sure that now the price of ethereum or any other coin will not drop and will further rise.
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
We have seen $98 price for ethereum. Maybe it could fall more, the market doesn't look good. Does Vitalik care about this situation?
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
I did not think it would happen in December but it has. Ether below $100 and in fact almost became $90. Now recovered to $100++ but I do not think this can last for very long. Other news I read shows that ETH whales are gathering even more Ether though and fewer of them now so the holders are becoming very fat. I guess we small fish can see this as good news.
Activity: 322
This is now a huge correction after ETH hit the all time high and the possibility to fall to $50 is much positive as no any good news that will reverse the trend. I'm a bit surprise with the flow of market prices as we will lose our money if we have no knowledge in crypto.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I seriously wish this will not happen and if it does happen, I will still he holding my ether until it get to price I am comfortable with. I know the risk and the uncertainty before investing, I will not turn back on my decision to hold!

Salute to you dude! If only most investors could think the same way then we probably wouldn't be in this bear market for this long. That's a plan i share with my holdings as well. E enter this market, we should be aware of how high risks are. Ether has an established foundation in crypto already and the price doesn't reflect it's worth.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Until a new wave of ICO ETH will have no demand, so it is possible that eth will go 30-60 usd, hope not for a long time. ETh have unlimited supply and lots of miners and old ICO's just selling it to pay salary, rent and others current payments. But after updates I hope this will change, people will have to buy eth for stacking in POS system.
Activity: 560
Merit: 165
I think this will happen if the price of BTC is below 3000 $ and is currently estimated at 4000 $, but for the next time it is difficult to predict, because currently there are many bad companies that make BTC even cheaper.
Activity: 490
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
I think this is not a end of the ethereum. I guess this is made by whales for earning a lot of money from cryptocurrency also this is speculation. We can buy more Bitcoin and altcoins (Mostly Bitcoin). I think bitcoin’s deep price is about 3500 dollars so I will buy from this price.
well, I agree with this opinion. in fact, even though the price of ETH fell to the price of $ 50, I think that was still quite good, because I thought it would be comparable to the development of crypto at that time. well, when the development of crypto rose, I think ETH will still have a high price.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
the decline in ethereum prices cannot be predicted when the price reaches $ 50, but it might happen and it is a sad thing. if you still trust ethereum I see you have to buy ethereum and hold it until the position returns high.

of course, with a price decline like that it will make most people feel they have lost their money invested in Eth, but I don't think so. whereas when Eth's price reaches 50 $, it is the right time to re-invest heavily in Etherum. for me to go down in price like this is an investment opportunity. because we can't predict when the price of eth will return to 50 $!
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
I think this is not a end of the ethereum. I guess this is made by whales for earning a lot of money from cryptocurrency also this is speculation. We can buy more Bitcoin and altcoins (Mostly Bitcoin). I think bitcoin’s deep price is about 3500 dollars so I will buy from this price.
Activity: 420
a while back i created the ETH, road down to $50?, i had to close it due to being spammed to oblivion. but many in that topic disagreed with price even going down to $200!

now we are closer to $100 and the dump continues.

when do you think $50 is going to happen?
And whether it was so valuable or is it artificially inflated price. And what we see now is reality for everything. Maybe not everything is really as good with the crypt as everyone describes it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
a while back i created the ETH, road down to $50?, i had to close it due to being spammed to oblivion. but many in that topic disagreed with price even going down to $200!

now we are closer to $100 and the dump continues.

when do you think $50 is going to happen?

The next time you decide to create a thread and don’t want to be spammed,better make it a SELF MODERATED THREAD so you can delete those irrelevant and spam comments

Regarding the question,im afraid were going to drop at $50 mark because ethereum has been used by many ico and many investors still trust this one,regarding to the price making huge deep,i guess this is normal because even bitcoin get closed to drop below $4000

not maybe it wont be 50 dollar but it will fall below 75 dollar.
it can be a chance for buying eth under 75 dollar.
Activity: 378
At the moment, this project looks very sad. It seems to me that most alternative coins look much better than Ether.
Activity: 182
Not only ethereum doing this. All coins are following bitcoin and it down also. So here is nothing unusual in this situation
Activity: 364
Ethereum has really lost a lot of value. This has to stop. If it loses more value, we'il go back to where everything started.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
ETH road down to $50 I think is possible if we got another bad news a.k.a FUD again. But, honestly I don't want ETH falling too much over $100 because it will be affected many projects using ETH platform.

Also, it can affect to my tokens that I hold, if ETH falling all of my tokens will follow too...  Undecided

of course if the price of ethereum down,, it will affected most of ethereum tokens my friend
but, in my opinion $100 is a psychological level for ethereum,, and i believe ethereum will not go down under $100
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
ETH can indeed experience a considerable decline, especially if it can reach that point very likely. in my opinion now if conditions continue to decline anything can happen
Pages:
Jump to: