Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH continues to lose value (road down to $50?) - page 8. (Read 2144 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
a while back i created the ETH, road down to $50?, i had to close it due to being spammed to oblivion. but many in that topic disagreed with price even going down to $200!

now we are closer to $100 and the dump continues.

when do you think $50 is going to happen?
Let's wait in the coming days as 50 usd price for eth is inevitable. There is still room of a price decline for eth, btc and other alt coins. Next month will see a double digit eth and btc would value at 2500 usd.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
there are lots of opinions about the lowest price of ethereum, some say $ 80, $ 60 even now we are talking about $ 50, I'm sure the price won't fall that bad.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
If this decline continues until next month, it looks like it might be possible for the ETH to be $50, but hopefully it will not happen and we hope that next month there will be a pump that might occur so we can find a big increase next year.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

maybe next month the decline will come back and very potentially the ethreum will go down to $ 50, we know at the moment the market turmoil is very difficult to predict and anything can happen, dude
so I'm still learning it. but one thing that I believe if you look at history is every drop is especially for bitcoin. after this year passed I thought growth could not be stopped
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
Trust in altcoin has begun to fade so that many investors are delaying investment and that makes many questions about when the market will grow. and for ethereum itself I think it has a good potential to increase if we have found the lowest point before bouncing back.
Yes, many investors are just waiting for the bottom price because they want to earn more and they know that we don’t reach the bottom yet. Let’s just know how to ride with those whales so we will not lose bigger money when they manipulate the market.

Its possible for ETH to go on $50 level again but for sure it will not last longer on that level since many ETH supporters will buy more. I heard about the hardfork of ETH next year, so I expect that the price will pump later this year and it will drop after the hardfork, trade at your own risk.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
this is very alarming, ethereum has been so great in tha past few years but this year has been a complete falldown
Activity: 466
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Trust in altcoin has begun to fade so that many investors are delaying investment and that makes many questions about when the market will grow. and for ethereum itself I think it has a good potential to increase if we have found the lowest point before bouncing back.
Activity: 325
a while back i created the ETH, road down to $50?, i had to close it due to being spammed to oblivion. but many in that topic disagreed with price even going down to $200!

The question of one thing is whether he will have time to fall to this level before the rise of the entire market begins. Because there is no control, stabilization and this can happen in a week or never.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

Touching the price of $90 is still reasonable, but to go down to $50 is rather difficult, because there is strong support at $90.
I think now the market has begun to recover, since BCHSV has admitted its defeat.
We can see a pretty good price increase from all crypto and hope to get out of the red zone.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252

I dont expect to see 50 dollar for ethereum, actually it is dropping because of bitcoin dump, if btc goes to 2500 dollar roughly, ethereum can see 50 dollar of course but otherwise I dont think we see this prices for ethereum.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

Soon we need to open a new topic, ETH by $ 30. It is still unknown how this massive descent will end and at what level will the capitalization level stop.

Hmm ... a new topic with $ 30, is truly a worrying situation. But this is the crypto game that is running, inevitably we have to follow it and if we give up then go out and look for real, safe work. Here eth must struggle to regain investor confidence.
I agree, if you can't work for it and you will keep worrying about the value then better to go and find another coin to invest with or go out inside crypto and find other venues to gain profits, there's always a way for people who still trusting this project, who knows after this massive downfall the bounce back is much even higher than the last ATH.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1

Soon we need to open a new topic, ETH by $ 30. It is still unknown how this massive descent will end and at what level will the capitalization level stop.

Hmm ... a new topic with $ 30, is truly a worrying situation. But this is the crypto game that is running, inevitably we have to follow it and if we give up then go out and look for real, safe work. Here eth must struggle to regain investor confidence.
Activity: 294
I hope it will not go down to 50 dollar, I am wondering why not many people start buying with prices so low compared to last December. Probably because of fear, but many people say, we should purchase when there is "fear and blood"
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
I don't think so. Even though ethereum prices are getting lower and lower, there are still a few limiting factors that keep Ethereum at a normal minimum price. Therefore, even though the chart is always red, it will not necessarily remain steep steeply continuously, which means there will be a time when ethereum will slowly rise towards its stable price again. Price 50$/eth? I think it is impossible
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
I think it will happen after the price of bitcoin touches 2000 USD, because basically the etherum movement always follows the price of bitcoin and if that happens I will not buy it because for me if the value of the cryptocurrency has decreased too much it means that no one believes again
Activity: 164
Merit: 2
THE BEST IN CRYPTO

if you want predict about 1-2 week, its will possible, but if you ask about 1-2-3-4-5 year, i think ETH will best project in future. becouse on EThereum platform are so many project, and 99% of new ICO is coming on ETH. in future - if ETH will only fuel. price will be bigger then now.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I think it will not goes more below than 50$ even if bitcoin drop more.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
I was sure that ETH would not fall below $ 150. Now I am afraid that the market may fall even lower several times. I would not be surprised at an ETH price of 30-50 bucks. Now I agree with those people who said that before 2020 Bitcoin will not show a new explosion of price. The market can be in the phase of accumulation for several years.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
Man, I've seen that topic, but 50$ seemed to me unbelievable 2 weeks ago, I couldn't even imagine. And now eth dropped to 99...I am really shocked. 50$ is possible, but anyway I am going to buy current levels. I am not that negative
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
50 probably will not, but below $ 100 a dollar fall! It will be interesting to watch the actions of the team in the future! whether new updates will be made as they promised
Pages:
Jump to: