Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH continues to lose value (road down to $50?) - page 10. (Read 2144 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
For Eth values we must be prepared to face the risk of $ 50, this is the world of crypto all coins will plunge according to the initial price. Greet and enjoy then save for the long term. Daily traders will look busier with the game on the market, so many opportunities to get cheap coins now.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Good morning. By the looks of it its not impossible that it may reach $50 before the end of the year. Disappointing as it may seem its just the way crypto works. After the whales have sold at ath, they will buy at the dip and it was fun for them. But sad to those who bought at a high price and haven't profited yet. Well I'm ready to expect the worst.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
It's a pity to see the eth, once known as the king of alt coin fall down so hard, and many people believe that it's going to reach 50$ soon, from the market situation seems like we will reach the number soon, because all of the market in huge bear market,and the shift from second place and third place making eth in a very difficult position
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
In the current situation, we can't rule out anything. If Ethereum comes down to $50 then it would be very good opportunity for long-term investment and many people would buy and hold for long-term.
I am more than confident that the price will just lead to this mark. Huge capital investors probably want such a price to happen. Then it will be most efficient and profitable for them to invest.
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
In the current situation, we can't rule out anything. If Ethereum comes down to $50 then it would be very good opportunity for long-term investment and many people would buy and hold for long-term.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
This situation is indeed a bit disappointed, but do not need to be discouraged because the future of the ether will be better. A strong community will be able to survive and be able to compete so that the price will increase by itself.
Activity: 350
This is FUD and I think this are the things that make people panic sell. if it reaches 50 USD then we are dead since most people with fate in the second most like cryptocurrency will get fedup.
Activity: 333
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
At the moment I think there have lot of possibilities to increase price of Etherium. Cause Etherium already down very much. Now time to recover value and Etherium never gonna down at $50.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
a while back i created the ETH, road down to $50?, i had to close it due to being spammed to oblivion. but many in that topic disagreed with price even going down to $200!

now we are closer to $100 and the dump continues.

when do you think $50 is going to happen?

The next time you decide to create a thread and don’t want to be spammed,better make it a SELF MODERATED THREAD so you can delete those irrelevant and spam comments

Regarding the question,im afraid were going to drop at $50 mark because ethereum has been used by many ico and many investors still trust this one,regarding to the price making huge deep,i guess this is normal because even bitcoin get closed to drop below $4000
Activity: 462
One strength in BTC will affect all altcoins to be strong, so eth will be able to increase its value and not reach $ 50.
I believe that eth has the power not to go down again.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
I hope the value of the ethereum will increase again the price. Because even the price decrease more the value it will up again what ever happen. Because that coin is the most potential coin in cryptocurrency and if the price decrease to 50 dollar it will up again after that.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
a while back i created the ETH, road down to $50?, i had to close it due to being spammed to oblivion. but many in that topic disagreed with price even going down to $200!

We can no longer pretend that it's impossible for this to happen... but I do think it's unlikely. We will see I suppose.

ETH has been falling hard, but so has the rest of the market. I suspect that BTC will hit a solid support level before ETH drops to $50, and that BTC support will stop the decline of ETH too. It is in a bear market that the relative strength of BTC becomes most important.
Activity: 527
Merit: 113

More pessemistic scenarios I read more bullish I am! I do not decline that we can go to about $100, but I very doubtful that we will see ETH at 50$. Especially when Serenity plan to be released soon.

Hello, when would Serenity and Plasma be release? I think its already delayed. Vitalik should already seize the time for showing a new product of their platform.
Activity: 420

More pessemistic scenarios I read more bullish I am! I do not decline that we can go to about $100, but I very doubtful that we will see ETH at 50$. Especially when Serenity plan to be released soon.

Hello, when would Serenity and Plasma be release? I think its already delayed. Vitalik should already seize the time for showing a new product of their platform.

Vitalix's movement does not make the community more observant, so Vitalix must redevelop the platform to increase trust in ETH. Eth still survives and I don't think it will drop to $ 50, the community will maintain a higher value.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
The future of every crypto is hard to predict now specially Ethereum that not even the famous experts could continue to predict as their reputations are already affected due to ongoing bearish market therefore there is nothing we can do for now but to wait and see with hope that the price will not fall further.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259

Activity: 882
Merit: 104
Well it's hard to see the market like this because many of us have a funds that lose but I'm still believe that ethereum will not down to $50 because no one wants to crash the market or any coin.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
To me i think ETH is one of the most used Cryptocurrencies around and i think this makes it vulnerable to lots of dumps mostly ico scammers and others Some literally dont care how much they sale as far as they can convert is ok for them so maybe someone with say 2k ETH at 140 130 and so can cause confusion to the market
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Maybe possible reach 50$ dumped or possible to increase and rebounds again a litle bit their value before end of the year.

For me only time can tell when the whole cryptocurrency going in this year 2018, i believe according from the speculation and analysis of the people discussing herei. Forum possible bitcoin will rise again this early 2019.
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

It the market continues to decline. There is a high posibility that ethereum will hit $50 on the coming months. But there is also a high possibility that all crypto will recover soon.
Pages:
Jump to: