Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH double digits - page 11. (Read 2233 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 14
November 27, 2018, 10:54:24 PM
What do you think will ETH fall to double digits? And if it falls would you buy some?
if the price of ethereum really should be double digits, i use the time and buy. a better opportunity, it will probably not come, but i wait first, and see if i really trust myself that.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
November 27, 2018, 10:42:12 PM
Ethereum falls could be also the good opportunity to buy some of it for preparation for the future. Once ethereum will bounce back there will have great formation of crypto communities that possible there will have huge ICO and more people will draw near to crypto.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
November 27, 2018, 10:01:38 PM
What do you think will ETH fall to double digits? And if it falls would you buy some?

It will be possible to happen, but not for now. There are many ICO companies using ETH and the tokens in their network.
If they are leaving eth network and make their own coins, then the price of eth maybe will going to the bottom.
I will buy ETH if the price falling and there are a promising project in ICO.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
November 27, 2018, 07:07:05 PM
We may see double digits of Ethereum price, but I doubt the price will stay in this range for long. Ethereum already at the moment has a good price to buy, and I think it's worth buying it.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
November 27, 2018, 04:41:04 PM
From the beginning of this year, the price of Ethereum has been very disappointing. Many people had high expectations with it, but it didn't happen. Now the price is around $100 and a few days time it will be in double digit.
A lots of people speculate that the value will fall more, double digit can happen if more panic sellers will sell out and keep dumping their coins, but if there's a good run this coming december maybe we will be able to see the bounce back and it can be much higher, though the last ATH can't be possible yet but in coming years when crypto will be recognized and bitcoin start to fly high again then ETH and other quality coins will follow.

I guess there'll be a short period when eth is $90 and lower, 3 months at most. Then it'll be a serious cycle of growth! no doubt, eth won't die in the nearest 2 years, so we may buy it when the market calms down
Activity: 616
November 27, 2018, 02:50:01 PM
Is this a test of strength, how much more can ETH be omitted? Already and so everything is at the bottom, but if it is even lower, it remains only to collect the remaining money in your pockets and buy more ETH, it is very beautiful prices.
it's a rare opportunity so we have to be able to use it. ETH is a coin with the opportunity to grow above average so buying it when the price drops for investment is a very good choice. I am sure if ETH can be 4 digits.
Activity: 490
November 27, 2018, 01:05:14 PM
Is this a test of strength, how much more can ETH be omitted? Already and so everything is at the bottom, but if it is even lower, it remains only to collect the remaining money in your pockets and buy more ETH, it is very beautiful prices.
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
November 27, 2018, 12:06:06 PM
If breaks $ 100, then stop at 70, below any way.
But personally, I doubt that it is possible to break the psychological mark of $ 100.
I think soon the whales will enter the market and the whole crypt as a whole will begin intensive growth!
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 11:48:13 AM
I really love to see the double digits price of eth and when it happened, I will surely buy plenty of eth and store it for year even years or until the price will reach to 1k usd again.

I am not a good trader but I really love holding especially to currencies that has potential. Eth is the best currency to buy when it really falls to double digits price.

Same here bro. I hold it and will get some more to hold
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 27, 2018, 07:01:51 AM
From the beginning of this year, the price of Ethereum has been very disappointing. Many people had high expectations with it, but it didn't happen. Now the price is around $100 and a few days time it will be in double digit.
A lots of people speculate that the value will fall more, double digit can happen if more panic sellers will sell out and keep dumping their coins, but if there's a good run this coming december maybe we will be able to see the bounce back and it can be much higher, though the last ATH can't be possible yet but in coming years when crypto will be recognized and bitcoin start to fly high again then ETH and other quality coins will follow.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
November 27, 2018, 05:44:22 AM
I think it is possible... well, more than possible, we are pratically already there...
it is a good time to buy, for those that still have the chance to get the funds... but i think it is a good time to buy since a few weeks... Grin
the prespective is easily 1000usd on the next bull run (that we hope to be next year)... so ...
Activity: 472
November 27, 2018, 05:40:06 AM
Activity: 406
November 27, 2018, 05:38:56 AM
If this will fall to double digits then this could be a chaos to the crypto world and open up many opinions that will divide the investors. I will just cross my fingers and hope for the best as I still believe that this will bounce back soon.
Activity: 364
November 27, 2018, 05:35:49 AM
I think so, ETH double digits is on the way, we will see ETH below 100USD soon. It'll be a good time to buy some ETH and hold or for using to buy ICO next year. I image that the ICO market will come back very strongly next year and ETH will raise again higher 1000USD.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 05:35:45 AM
With what we have seen this year, I can say that it is possible for Ethereum to decline to double digits. It is not only ETH that is digging oil, virtually all other coins in the market are also doing so. I think the market is correcting itself for another era which will creates new sets of Crypto millionaires.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 27, 2018, 05:29:05 AM

if falls to double digits i will buy more  Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
November 27, 2018, 05:19:31 AM
It's possible for Ethereum to go even to one digit , because the ICOs start to liquid their collected funds so Ethereum status will be worse.
Activity: 686
November 27, 2018, 04:26:17 AM
Stop to make more panic, to this day eth still has 3 digits, giving positive and prejudiced things is more cool.
The eth community is struggling to not down again, support it!
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
November 27, 2018, 04:23:13 AM
As an investor, I prefer to buy BCH forks because they get a lot of money to support, but as a hunter, I am willing to accept ETH because it is easier to convert and use!
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 27, 2018, 04:20:35 AM
Low prices can indeed be an opportunity for us to buy coins, especially eth, which is currently experiencing a very drastic price decline and even if prices decline again, eth prices will only reach two-digit numbers, hopefully eth will not experience further price reductions because in my opinion now the price is too cheap enough.
Pages:
Jump to: