Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH double digits - page 12. (Read 2233 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 26, 2018, 09:50:15 PM
Up until today, Ethereum still able to stand in its 3 digits position.
Even if it happen to fall into 2 digits, it should be able to came back up again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
November 26, 2018, 09:32:57 PM
What do you think will ETH fall to double digits? And if it falls would you buy some?
i can not believe it myself, but it really looks like it could happen. just a few weeks ago i thought that would not be possible anymore, but now the price is close to double digit. hopefully ethereum can recover one day.
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 26, 2018, 08:05:09 PM
Yes. If it goes down that low, it will be one of the best buy in the next 5 years. We don't know if it will go down that low. What we need to be sure is that we will be one of those people who bought ETH or Bitcoin when it was at its lowest. Expect the price to increase this week as more people will try to invest on Ethereum. It will be silly if we hesitate especially if we won't take risk on this coin while we can take risk on low ranking coins.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 26, 2018, 07:59:36 PM
It's pretty possible at that moment in last  1-2 day we see a bullish trend but I think we still in the beararket and some how this marketcap is trapped in that. And it's not just about eth this problem with everything most of the coin is very down and it's not good. All happens for this BCH drama and when will it finish market start to grow again. And we need some really good news like sec or something for bull run and I am waiting for it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
November 26, 2018, 07:59:14 PM
What do you think will ETH fall to double digits? And if it falls would you buy some?

if you see the market condition that continues to flush and the war of the two bch camps that have happened lately have made the impact on the market that has experienced a very drastic decline still heating up, chances are that ethereum prices will fall to double digits.

yes, of course, I will not waste the opportunity to re-buy at a very cheap price because then later if ethereum has recovered its price will be able to get a higher profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
November 26, 2018, 07:56:17 PM

There is no impossible when it comes to the price of the ETH and Bitcoin, it might even fall to one digit but the good thing here is that, these 2 coins are the most flexible and strongest coin and I am pretty sure it will going recover as soon as the situation gets good.
Activity: 126
November 26, 2018, 07:54:06 PM
Of course, I long ago bought it , but if he for example will cost 50-60 dollars then of course I'll buy it , I think I will take the money and buy it because Ethereum is very promising
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 07:40:19 PM
im also buy eth 170$ Embarrassed Huh Huh Huh Huh Cry
Activity: 266
November 26, 2018, 07:38:12 PM
I think will reach, on my THAT, it can reach 70 dollars, and in General of course it is already possible to begin to buy gradually since already a safe zone
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
November 26, 2018, 07:37:08 PM
It is possible, in my opinion for Ethereum to fold to 2 digits, especially with the continued progression of BTC falling. There will be an impressive performance from ETH otherwise.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
November 26, 2018, 07:25:42 PM
I really love to see the double digits price of eth and when it happened, I will surely buy plenty of eth and store it for year even years or until the price will reach to 1k usd again.

I am not a good trader but I really love holding especially to currencies that has potential. Eth is the best currency to buy when it really falls to double digits price.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 2232
November 26, 2018, 07:23:44 PM
I looked at the charts of Ethereum. The ETH price has already dropped to $101 on November 25, 2018. This is a local bottom for now. I see how manipulators and miners are currently playing their game, shaking up crypto exchange markets, so I tend to agree that the Ethereum price will only have two digits soon. It seems the bubble has burst.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 257
Chainjoes.com
November 26, 2018, 07:21:07 PM
It's already touching double digits a couple days ago. I'm feeling so sad and happy at the same time, my ETH is keep decreasing but it's also allow me to buying more assets in this lower price, it's right time to buy for me, and hopefully it will rebound again soon.
Activity: 1394
Merit: 505
November 26, 2018, 07:15:54 PM
There's no tangible difference between $99.99 and $100.00. One less penny doesn't magically make it a good investment. If you're a buyer at $99, you should have already been a buyer at $100. If you hated ETH at $100, you should still hate it a $99. Now $10, that might be a buy point!
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
November 26, 2018, 07:12:49 PM
Yes definitely,eth is one the strong coin that strangely got huge  drop price, there are many people still used eth for smart contract and there are numerous of site using ETH as payment, so it still got a huge potential to become big in the future
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
November 26, 2018, 07:09:44 PM
I wouldn't be surprised to see a double digit for the price of ether. But that does not mean it is the end for it. When all major coins in the crypto market are going down except a few, it means it is general so it'll bounce back. 
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
November 26, 2018, 06:11:36 PM
Many of my friends say that ETH cannot fall under the double digits because this is an absolute thing that will not happen. I believe that everything will not be able to go on because worse things will become more difficult in all things. If ETH drops below $100, I will sell the house and buy it.
Ethereum has been barely over $100 and with the situation things in crypto market currently, It would not be strange to see it drop to double digits. However, going as far as selling a house or putting in your all savings to invest just because you feel the price is low will be such a terrible idea.
copper member
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 06:29:49 PM
It is pretty clear that ETH is going to fall under $100 in a final capitulation phase. We are simply in fear right now, fear of it going below $100. In all fairness $100 has been defended reasonably over the past 48hrs but it will eventually give way.

Be careful and trade safe
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 26, 2018, 06:02:09 PM
It looks like it is going that way but I do hope it won't happen to Ethereum Cry This bearish market is really..  hurting a lot of investors so much but this is the reality of the cryptocurrency world only the patient and
strong will survive in the end.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
November 26, 2018, 05:45:55 PM

basically all depends on the price movement of bitcoin, if bitcoin goes back down to a price below $ 3500, surely the price of ethereum will fall to a double digit number.

ethereum is a coin that has good potential and even though the price has fallen quite far down but will still be able to grow again, of course I will return to buy it with the capital that I have in order to get a chance to buy at a low price and if the price has recovered significantly increased I will be able to get a big enough profit.
Pages:
Jump to: