Pages:
Author

Topic: Eth falls - page 11. (Read 2358 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
August 16, 2018, 03:41:38 AM
behind of the ethereum falling in a few days ago, I see that the ethereum right now is trying to break $300 for the price and it still on the way to break that number. maybe it is difficult for ethereum but if the situation is like this, then I think ethereum can increase higher and will be back in higher price. but we need to wait for a while because the increase in the price will not happen in the minutes unless there are any massive pumps from the big trader.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
August 16, 2018, 01:24:36 AM
Eth is now suitable for buying
Current price is $260
You are right it is good to buy ethereum now. We know that ethereum is a very popular. Even if the price goes to 100usd. We can just relax  because it's unlikely to become shitcoin. It will be one of the first to recover in the coming bull run.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
August 16, 2018, 01:05:55 AM
its best time to buy more i think. but, im thinking that its really hard to reach 1k again. i heard in some exchanges trolls shouting to get lower and lower down to 150$, so scaring something to those who want to invest. for me, im going to keep my ether in some safe place and forget it for a while.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 12:44:45 AM
Of course it is surprising me about the ethereum price for few days ago. I know that the value of eth is always fluctuative but I never imagine that eth can hit $ 260. But of course this price can increase and be more valuable. As i see in the coincapmarket today, the price of eth is $ 280, so it can be the best time to buy many eth to invest. I believe the decline of price is only affected by the condition of market and decrease of bitcoin. Big hope the market will be better and all coins will raise.
Activity: 73
August 16, 2018, 12:37:24 AM
ETH never falls for just the price.
Please top people from fudding about ETH. It is a great coin. It offers a great platform. Please look around and see how many big projects out there are using ETH tokens?
Activity: 68
August 16, 2018, 12:37:13 AM
I actually sold mine when it was still around 400. Good thing I did! But I'm planning to buy more when the price drops even lower. Buy low, Sell high!
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
August 16, 2018, 12:36:22 AM
yeah, i think this is the perfect time to buy it.
maybe ETH is currently giving a big discount for those who want to invest in the future.  Smiley Wink

I'm sure, for the next few months ETH will give a big profit if you buy it now.
so buy now and hold it until the price gives you a profit in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 12:34:51 AM
I think this is a good opportunity to buy ETH . I'm positive that we can endure this and we can gain a lot from it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
August 16, 2018, 12:34:45 AM
Current price is $260

don't worry about ethereum prices now, while you can collect ethereum, collect as many as possible.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 12:31:20 AM
Right now, the price of ETH is very low and it has dropped below $ 300. So you can buy and hold it to get profit in the future. I do not think price of ETH could drop in a few weeks
Activity: 168
August 16, 2018, 12:28:54 AM
ETH fall gradually almond St every day this time and it's affecting all other altcoin, bit buyers are happy now, while seller are sad, but soon it will pump up
Activity: 84
August 16, 2018, 12:20:11 AM
Current price is $260

There is always an opportunity, even though we never know what will happen in the future. We know Bitcoin has trouble returning at $ 10k, but maybe what happens to altcoin is far more shocking. Even though at present it might be the biggest opportunity to buy altcoins like Ethereum.
Activity: 171
August 16, 2018, 12:17:30 AM
There are too many ICO projects calling for ETH, so when they sell ETH at the same time to take money is also a cause of down ETH as deep today. I think I should buy at the moment
August 16, 2018, 12:15:05 AM
I'm surprised to see ETH price on my coin portfolio @266$,what I'm thinking about the price is that when will it rise again, won't it go down more, or become stable,
August 16, 2018, 12:09:56 AM
Current price is $260

It seems true, though it's not like Bitcoin which has a clearer support point. This is evidence that the global financial situation has a real influence on the crypto industry, although some people consider it a hidden blessing. And I think Ethereum is the best place for now.
Activity: 110
August 16, 2018, 12:02:18 AM
Current price is $260

I think not only Ethereum, but all famous altcoins might be very interesting to be included in the portfolio.
And in those who are still holding the altcoin for a while, maybe holding it stronger will more quickly help the market recover.
Activity: 70
August 15, 2018, 11:55:56 PM
Well, yeah. Maybe this is the lowest price range for this year. Maybe it doesn't make much difference if we do it for long-term investment, but anyway a cheap price is a greater potential profit. And I think it can even be bought to reduce the average unit price.
Activity: 22
August 15, 2018, 11:41:23 PM
At the moment ethereum price is too cheap and this is the right time to invest eth and hold it for a long term to have a better profit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 11:36:31 PM
the price of the ethereum currently be said fairly low. probably could have been utilizing this to begin buying and collecting ethereum owned for some time to come. I am sure the ethereum will experience rapid improvement and surely this will be a chance and opportunity to get a considerable profit.
Activity: 14
August 15, 2018, 11:33:55 PM
It will hit below USD 100 within the next 3 to 6 months and probably bottom at around USD 10 to 30 sometime next year before it starts picking up again. Wait and see. Of course it is by far the more reliable token compared with other coins/tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: