Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH falls !! - page 13. (Read 2739 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
September 08, 2018, 08:37:25 PM
Take your tour and vacation now, the market hasn't been so good for ETH holders.

But before taking your vacation, have you ever bought ETH under $200? if you haven't done it you better start buying it. Don't forget about bitcoin as its down by -4.05% today and that's a good buy as well. Most of the crypto's are down now and they became cheaper.
there's nothing wrong if I have to try your advice, to buy ETH below the current $ 200 price. even though I had to discuss with my wife first, before deciding the steps. with the hope that it will return to the next few months. thank you for your suggestions and opinions.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 08, 2018, 08:35:24 PM
Yes this price beyond my prediction,  and the price keep down.  But i still believe Ethereum  have good future and Ethereum still become the strongest altcoin, this coin will be keep become the most popular altcoin that has highest market cap. ETH still possible going up to the $1200 later.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
September 08, 2018, 08:29:17 PM
I recently saw a lot of negative information about Vitalik Butterin so I thought that the decline in ETH prices was continuously caused by it. At this time, I saw that in coinmarketcap and ETH, prices decreased by more than 9% and will even continue in the next few days. Just for you, enjoy with your vacation it's our time to pause thinking about price movements crypto currency and yeah if you have other savings you can buy ETH first before taking a vacation.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 08, 2018, 08:19:34 PM
surprisingly, etherum returned to its lowest level since the last 9 months at $ 170. bitcoin, and ripple also back down by about 10%. Crypto market fell again today. It is suspected that Goldman Sach investors have withdrawn their investment from crypto because of unclear regulations. we don't know for sure the cause, we certainly are sad Cry
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 08, 2018, 08:15:44 PM
Take your tour and vacation now, the market hasn't been so good for ETH holders.

But before taking your vacation, have you ever bought ETH under $200? if you haven't done it you better start buying it. Don't forget about bitcoin as its down by -4.05% today and that's a good buy as well. Most of the crypto's are down now and they became cheaper.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
September 08, 2018, 08:02:03 PM
a few days ago ethereum experienced a drastic decline. and it turns out it's currently under $ 200! My personal predictions are wrong, and may not be true. what's the next step?  Huh Huh I think vacationing is a good idea while enjoying a vacation !!
Pages:
Jump to: