Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH GETTING DUMPED HARD!!!! - page 4. (Read 55202 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 26, 2016, 07:57:11 AM
ETh has been dump a million time but it goes up everytime. Its better to just buy and earn with its movement.

That is right. The Ethereum could survive the latest attack and can still come back to life. If the price rises to $15, it is good.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
November 24, 2016, 01:05:14 PM
ETh has been dump a million time but it goes up everytime. Its better to just buy and earn with its movement.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
November 24, 2016, 01:03:48 PM
ETH has to be the flakiest crypto coin ever released. Fork after fork always another issue with this coin... How do people have any confidence in this coin?

It's probably because of the profit potential; if you know how to recognize the Bankster capital injections you can predict the short term exchange rate trend.

I never got a serious response when I asked this earlier in the year:

IMO most of the interest in ETH has been to profit from it.  There seem to be many who idly say it will --insert future here-- without any specifics.  They are spouting ambiguities.  I also suspect most of these profiteers don't know how to use the actual client; keeping their ETH in their exchange wallets.  Tell me I'm wrong; and explain how.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
November 24, 2016, 12:47:40 PM
ETH has to be the flakiest crypto coin ever released. Fork after fork always another issue with this coin... How do people have any confidence in this coin?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
November 24, 2016, 11:28:39 AM
You might be able to call most of the ups and downs with ETH; but in the long run you will most likely become a bag holder. 

While gambling with altcoins is probably one of the most logical forms of gambling; it is still gambling.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 24, 2016, 09:51:39 AM
RUN TO THE HILLS!!!!
Ran out of greater fools?

ETH will never dump that hard but if this going to happen it's about time to buy lots of ethereum and then wait for the right time to sell it with the high price Smiley hoping that after we buy this coin it will never dump that hard again.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
November 24, 2016, 08:36:51 AM

This drop in hash rate may be due to miners jumping to Zcash / Zclassic or even to XMR. I still think ETH can gain in price if they are able to fix the bugs in the code and come up with an explosive DApp. This is going to take some time, but I feel ETH has made lot of progress in the area of creating the next DApp than any other project there is. I wouldn't mind to go long with ETH and BTC.

i wouldn't want to jump to any conclusions but miners are only looking for profit and when they see a price drop in ETH they start to look for substitutes as fast as possible because running your mining equipment is always expensive and you have to try and make the best out of it.

and this also proves my theory on ETH dropping more in price.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
BTC. ETC. EOS
November 24, 2016, 04:37:51 AM

This drop in hash rate may be due to miners jumping to Zcash / Zclassic or even to XMR. I still think ETH can gain in price if they are able to fix the bugs in the code and come up with an explosive DApp. This is going to take some time, but I feel ETH has made lot of progress in the area of creating the next DApp than any other project there is. I wouldn't mind to go long with ETH and BTC.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 24, 2016, 04:15:18 AM
ETH continues to go down due to recent attaks.
come buy some fame as its good for investment.
ICO ends in 2 days and price still very low at 23sat.
Visit thread    https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annfamelaunchedfamecoin-viral-photo-sharing-on-blockchain-with-tippings-1612602
Visit ICO site  https://ico.famecoin.us

After the hard fork, does it still have the attacks?
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain
November 23, 2016, 04:51:08 AM
ETH continues to go down due to recent attaks.
come buy some fame as its good for investment.
ICO ends in 2 days and price still very low at 23sat.
Visit thread    https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annfamelaunchedfamecoin-viral-photo-sharing-on-blockchain-with-tippings-1612602
Visit ICO site  https://ico.famecoin.us
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
November 19, 2016, 01:55:32 PM
Not only ETH, mostly every coin in the crypto market is getting dumped hard and something in the backgroud is happening, someone wants to control bitcoin I think(china government) and I think people will move their funds to other altcoins.

the drop has stopped and it is changing again. but i think ethereum has some more room to go down as the dump continues.

and also i have to say about bitcoin that that news was mostly a rumor and most probably it can be a lie to prevent bitcoin pump.

Yeah I believe that it can be a lie too, and this happens on these situations where we want to see bitcoin to reach $800 asap, the price of ETH is almost the same comparing with the price a week ago.

The US dollar price of the Etheruem is quite stable while the bitcoin price is quite volatile. That is just due to bitcoin.

The price of bitcoin today raised to $740 and when I check the ethereum price it gets higher too and has a better value, the more coins in the market the slower the value of bitcoin increases.

that doesn't make any sense because first of all what matters in sense of value of a coin is not the number of coins available but instead the balance between supply and demand. in other words price of bitcoin is rising with the speed that its demand is rising.
also the slow speed shows a more logical rise whereas a sudden rise like what ethereum had in the past is a sign of manipulation (pump)

besides your analogy is wrong since ETH has 80+ million coins available while bitcoin has around 16 million coins!

It seems the Ethereum price has dropped to below $10. Its price in bitcoin is also multi month low now.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
November 19, 2016, 10:55:32 AM
Not only ETH, mostly every coin in the crypto market is getting dumped hard and something in the backgroud is happening, someone wants to control bitcoin I think(china government) and I think people will move their funds to other altcoins.

the drop has stopped and it is changing again. but i think ethereum has some more room to go down as the dump continues.

and also i have to say about bitcoin that that news was mostly a rumor and most probably it can be a lie to prevent bitcoin pump.

Yeah I believe that it can be a lie too, and this happens on these situations where we want to see bitcoin to reach $800 asap, the price of ETH is almost the same comparing with the price a week ago.

The US dollar price of the Etheruem is quite stable while the bitcoin price is quite volatile. That is just due to bitcoin.

The price of bitcoin today raised to $740 and when I check the ethereum price it gets higher too and has a better value, the more coins in the market the slower the value of bitcoin increases.

that doesn't make any sense because first of all what matters in sense of value of a coin is not the number of coins available but instead the balance between supply and demand. in other words price of bitcoin is rising with the speed that its demand is rising.
also the slow speed shows a more logical rise whereas a sudden rise like what ethereum had in the past is a sign of manipulation (pump)

besides your analogy is wrong since ETH has 80+ million coins available while bitcoin has around 16 million coins!
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
November 18, 2016, 11:49:57 AM
Just a remider here: ETH or ETC or any ET - alien specy is NOT mentioned to be a store of value like Bitcoin is.

Of course not!
The only real coin which you could use as a long term investment is Bitcoin!!
All the alts are just vehicles for short term speculation.
Oh look Eth -4,7% today. Reaching the 800 million area with potential to go down even more.
Since mid of september definitely a downwards trend.
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
November 18, 2016, 08:48:42 AM
Just a remider here: ETH or ETC or any ET - alien specy is NOT mentioned to be a store of value like Bitcoin is.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
November 09, 2016, 04:27:31 PM

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
November 06, 2016, 01:15:38 PM

legendary
November 04, 2016, 06:28:38 PM

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
November 04, 2016, 11:15:35 AM

legendary
November 04, 2016, 04:17:56 AM
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
November 04, 2016, 12:43:01 AM
There are many who follows the tech of ETH but then i expect the price to increase once again,may be people started dumping ETH because of the uncertainty it was having and the bitcoin price was soaring so people might have dumped ETH to buy bitcoin and so was the negative market

ethereum will surely rise again after a week or so but that is never because of the technology! but instead it is always because of pump and dump that has been going on with ethereum from the start.

right now we are seeing the dumping phase which is happening so hard and driving the price to the ground.
if you call it pump and dump we can also categorize every form of trading as pump and dump be it stock market or virtual market  Grin

Right about that trading is a sort of pump and dump and its happening a lot, its logical and I do not think its not very bad but it can of course also destroy such coins..
Dumped is never good if you are asking me.
Pages:
Jump to: