Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH Is going to hit 200 USD? - page 11. (Read 7449 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 104
August 25, 2018, 12:12:48 PM
it is possible. because market is going so bearish nowadays. i think it depends on etf news for what is going to happen at the last quarter of this year. if there will be some good news then market can recover very fast.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 12:09:53 PM
it is very difficult to predict, but we can only hope that ETH will increase more than last year, it should be after I see a very drastic decline this year the ETH should reach 500 USD increase or even more than that.
I think this is not difficult to predict, ethereum prices have recovered and did not have time to reach the price of $ 200, even the price recovered and I have predicted the lowest price. at the moment I am sure the price will continue to rise and stay away from the $ 200 price imagined by the OP
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 11:09:16 AM
What's happening with Ethereum? The most promising coins becoming garbage! Yes, we know the bearish market has come again, but ETH in 330 USD?! It is unbelievable. People told that In August, the crypto bull market will start and now we are seeing the bearish market ever in 2018! I can't believe ETH is now 330 USD. What about you guys?
Now the price has frozen and does not fall.  Perhaps the price will not fall to $ 200, but the market is very unpredictable.
Activity: 140
August 25, 2018, 10:04:44 AM
I think the ethereum, if you approach this price, will not stay long at such levels, yet this year the development team should present the sharding, the technology is excellent and when it is implemented the price will grow higher.
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
August 25, 2018, 09:47:41 AM
In general only Bitcoin has been insured, the Ethereum is in the same rhythm as the altcoins. It's a good time to accumulate and participate in ico's. Buy now to join ico's can be a great deal, sooner or later the market will recover.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 25, 2018, 09:43:12 AM
maybe everything is possible in 2018 for crypto the perfect year to accumulate and invest more cryptos good luck for all with their investment i personally double down in ether

You got it,this year is the perfect year to fill up our portfolio and the best time to take advantage of the lowest prices market has this 2018..i have bought 20ethereum recently and planning to buy another set before August ends.and for those who are having confusion of what coins or tokens to bet on,i adviced you to take ethereum than any other coins now
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 09:16:06 AM
Predicting $200 decrease is putting it mildly,  many people believe ethereum platform has a lots of great valuation but need to solves some of the pressing problem confronting it.  $150 decrease is more like it!
Activity: 84
August 25, 2018, 08:55:49 AM
What's happening with Ethereum? The most promising coins becoming garbage! Yes, we know the bearish market has come again, but ETH in 330 USD?! It is unbelievable. People told that In August, the crypto bull market will start and now we are seeing the bearish market ever in 2018! I can't believe ETH is now 330 USD. What about you guys?

I think it will rise really soon but hope that it won't stay at low price.
Activity: 218
August 25, 2018, 08:48:39 AM
Honestly I wont be surprise if Ether go down 200$. It has been dumped badly by the ICO owners.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
August 25, 2018, 08:33:21 AM
I think that the ethereum does not drop to 200 dollars. The market is already beginning to grow, too long bears in the market
Don't be sure. This market will see worse days soon. This is not prediction but we see that bearish trend is not over yet.
Activity: 94
August 24, 2018, 01:59:59 PM
The price drop has stopped and for a week the price does not fall below $ 250.  It looks like there will not be such a big fall.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
August 22, 2018, 01:24:18 PM
to me it looks like we are going down again very soon. $200 for ETH is not very far, a drop of 25% would already be enough. I think we might even see it in the next few weeks Wink
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624
August 22, 2018, 01:20:45 PM

We are seeing very severe depreciation and fluctuations in the market lately. This is unwantedly reflected in every cryptocurrency, but some of them are seriously affected by these fluctuations and declines. There is no doubt that Ethereum is an option that has proved itself and has shown us where it can reach, but recently it has managed to become one of the most affected options in the downward trend. Especially the funny values ​​we have seen in recent days are short-term though I think that it is necessary to turn this crisis into a fright. Especially in the recent period we think that the price below 200 USD, which we have seen, is a serious buying opportunity and I think that the pain of this downward trend will be removed during the bull period. Let's see what price level this downward trend will continue and how much investor will suffer with panic sales.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
August 22, 2018, 01:07:15 PM
I think that the ethereum does not drop to 200 dollars. The market is already beginning to grow, too long bears in the market

We never know the price going. But we must believe that ETH will be back again. we cannot doubt it because of the price decline that is currently happening. As long as the ETH can still develop and is still adopted by many communities, the ETH is still alive.
Activity: 101
August 22, 2018, 12:38:28 PM
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
August 22, 2018, 11:53:57 AM
I do not think your ethereum price will fall to $ 200. the current price is already quite low, we are in a good time to buy. Great price to buy $ 275. The price will rise again in a very short time and the investors will be very happy Cheesy

Although I hope that your predictions will turn out to be the truth, I cannot be 100% sure of it. The market is unpredictable. A couple of weeks ago nobody could guess that ETH could be 300 USD but it happened.
Activity: 41
August 22, 2018, 09:52:37 AM
That is the million dollar question, maybe it will go as low as 100, but it could always shoot to 1000, very hard to call these markets these days
Activity: 155
August 22, 2018, 09:41:36 AM
Now the price is really very low.  But it looks like it was the last strong fall in the price this year.
Activity: 420
August 21, 2018, 01:06:06 PM
down spiral towards $250 i wont be surprised
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ethereum
it is possible if this market keep being like this for next few weeks, ETH has suffered many bad news from the world, even ETH is being discussed about will its platform can really helpful in the future, it is so hard to get out of this dumping market, if it keep going down like this, soon ETH will drop below 250$ and not thing can keep it dropping more.
Pages:
Jump to: