Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH Is going to hit 200 USD? - page 12. (Read 7449 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 12:18:51 PM
down spiral towards $250 i wont be surprised
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ethereum
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 11:42:21 AM
ETH is continuously dying but i can't imagine this value yet now. I have fallen in panicked but i don't lose my patience as well as faith. Yet now i am a Ethereum lover and in future i will love ETH too. I think will will come back soon so let's see what will be happened?     
Activity: 93
August 21, 2018, 11:15:10 AM
I hope not, but who knows? The market is so unpredictable that I'm really afraid of this next fall, I could only hope that this week will be the recovery week. It's enough from falls.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 11:12:36 AM
Very probably. It's not going up right now and that means Ethereum will not be stronger again and its future is very bad. I think ETH will go back under 100 $ one day.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
August 21, 2018, 11:06:11 AM
If you check Ethereum’s history, it spent a very long time consolidating around the 300 level, between roughly 280 and 310. Therefore, should should be absolutely massive support in that area. If bitcoin slips below 4k it could happen.
Agreed that ETH stayed at 280-300$ for a long time. This is the strongest support area of ETH. If there are several FUD and the market continues to fall and the price breaks down at 250$ then ETH will fall below 200$ is a sure thing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 10:46:56 AM
Eth price will depend from new ICO's. NOw there are very few new ICO's on the market so demand is very low, but existing ICO's have to pay salary/rent in fiat so they have to sell their eth. So I think it won't grow until the next wave of the new big ICo's.  
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
August 21, 2018, 10:29:48 AM
If you check Ethereum’s history, it spent a very long time consolidating around the 300 level, between roughly 280 and 310. Therefore, should should be absolutely massive support in that area. If bitcoin slips below 4k it could happen.
Activity: 112
August 21, 2018, 05:11:24 AM
Hahahaha... I hope you did not invest on ethereum.
For me ethereum is not bullshit it a matter of time to have good profit on it if you have some or enough patients to deal on eth price motion whether in ups and down you still believe on it that in the future it will recover. Pretty sure.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 21, 2018, 05:05:15 AM
Difficult to determine but there might be a possibility of Ethereum to hit the low 200. The market decline folllowed with a series of pump and dump puts ethereum at 285.78 US dollar with a negative 1.91 percent looks like another dump after a slight recover
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 21, 2018, 05:00:52 AM
What's happening with Ethereum? The most promising coins becoming garbage! Yes, we know the bearish market has come again, but ETH in 330 USD?! It is unbelievable. People told that In August, the crypto bull market will start and now we are seeing the bearish market ever in 2018! I can't believe ETH is now 330 USD. What about you guys?
So Ethereum at $1000 is promising projects and at $200 is garbage? In this case, Bitcoin is garbage as well because it dropped from $1000 to $200 in the past.
Coin price has nothing to do with any project, because whales are manipulating the market. This cycle has bad and good times, and Ethereum will recover like what Bitcoin did in the past.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
August 21, 2018, 04:52:31 AM
What's happening with Ethereum? The most promising coins becoming garbage! Yes, we know the bearish market has come again, but ETH in 330 USD?! It is unbelievable. People told that In August, the crypto bull market will start and now we are seeing the bearish market ever in 2018! I can't believe ETH is now 330 USD. What about you guys?

I hope it doesn't happen soon because I already invest a lot in ethereum because I know that ethereum still have a good potential especially when it comes to long term investment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
August 21, 2018, 04:44:46 AM

There's a possibility that it would happen anytime soon but my prediction is that ethereum will be back before the end of this year just like what happen last year where everything goes down in cryptocurrency but when the holiday season starts everything goes to the moon.
Activity: 523
Merit: 500
August 21, 2018, 04:40:02 AM
Yes, unfortunately the situation on the market is very unpleasant. But I think despite the low levels of Ethereum, it will remain so strong and when the bull market starts, it can jump very high. As long as we have faith, then the bull market will come at some point.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
August 21, 2018, 04:38:23 AM
I do not think your ethereum price will fall to $ 200. the current price is already quite low, we are in a good time to buy. Great price to buy $ 275. The price will rise again in a very short time and the investors will be very happy Cheesy
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
August 21, 2018, 04:25:04 AM
Basically, Eth is still really worth keeping even though it's experiencing a prolonged setback, which obviously I still consider that the long-term investment in Eth is still can produce good results, this is not a low-grade coin that doesn't have a prolonged's role. For now, there may be more people to trade Eth I think
Activity: 196
August 21, 2018, 04:13:54 AM
Indeed the market suffers a lot and the things has come one after another. Even though I am surprised with the losses and prices right now, I think that we don`t have another choice just to hold and wait or cut our losses. The situation is quite pathetic and unexpected. Despite all these, I know something good will still come out of it before the end of this year.
Activity: 420
August 21, 2018, 01:05:54 AM
I'm more inclined to think that the ether will fall even lower. Look at how frequent discharges have become and it is almost always 5-7% of the original price. At these rates, two weeks and already the price will simply look awesome.
Activity: 168
August 21, 2018, 12:58:47 AM
This month the price of ethereum declined to $255.7.The price of ethereum rose by $ 320 last weekend.But again the price of ethereum is declining.I think the price of etherum this week will fall by $ 240.This situation is ideal for buying ethereum.
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
August 21, 2018, 12:27:02 AM
ETH will probably fall back to that price if the market continues to be underestimated. But I think, we should not panic. Think of it as an opportunity. We have seen the stock market go down and it has affected Cryptocurrency. So it's just a minor influence and this is an opportunity to get rich.
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
August 21, 2018, 12:16:32 AM
I think it will soon drop to $ 200 when the market goes on like this. We know that the world economy is worsening and that it greatly affects the price of Cryptocurrency. But if you have a lot of money, I recommend you invest in it to get big profits in 2020.
Pages:
Jump to: