Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH Is going to hit 200 USD? - page 56. (Read 7471 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 102
August 11, 2018, 03:40:34 AM
That price is possible given the continuing bearishness of the market with bitcoin continues to accumulate more. With ethereum price still going down, it is now affordable to buy more of it and hold it for long term. Ethereum is not like bitcoin that will rise sharply when it comes to price recovery, but it will rise eventually at a slow pace.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 03:20:29 AM
Ethereum has increased and decreased prices. I think this is the right moment to buy some eth coins for investment. because I am sure that ethereum will return at a good price. He will return slowly from month to month. Be patient.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 11, 2018, 02:52:14 AM
What's happening with Ethereum? The most promising coins becoming garbage! Yes, we know the bearish market has come again, but ETH in 330 USD?! It is unbelievable. People told that In August, the crypto bull market will start and now we are seeing the bearish market ever in 2018! I can't believe ETH is now 330 USD. What about you guys?

This is what you've got for listening to hearsays and to those who called themselves a EXPERTS ,

Put this in mind that "no one can predict wht will be the prices in future because crypto is pure of speculations and predictions"but there no specific truth in everything they say
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 02:51:41 AM
ETH is going to punch new lows, I think it's possible given how quickly bitcoin falls, it's very awful to know that, but what can you do about it? I think that there's nothing to be done. It remains only to wait.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
August 11, 2018, 02:48:04 AM
What's happening with Ethereum? The most promising coins becoming garbage! Yes, we know the bearish market has come again, but ETH in 330 USD?! It is unbelievable. People told that In August, the crypto bull market will start and now we are seeing the bearish market ever in 2018! I can't believe ETH is now 330 USD. What about you guys?

the longer we all know that ethereum is still used in the big ico, so that all can happen when it experiences a decline like today.
many of them throw away ethereum at no good and successive prices.
if indeed up to $ 200 means ethereum is indeed freefall
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
August 11, 2018, 02:47:09 AM
People also said that by the end of May 2018 bitcoin would cost $ 50,000. As we see, this is not so. What can we conclude? That's right, do not believe everything that people say
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
August 11, 2018, 02:45:37 AM
A couple of months ago I would not have believed that the price for Ethereum will be able to fall to $300, but it happened. Now I will not be surprised if the price continues to decline and fall to $200.
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
August 11, 2018, 02:39:31 AM

This situation is completely normal because Ethereum and Bitcoin are in downtrend of their chart. They must fall to bottom before growing the new cycle. Don't talk that because news make it go down. No, it is not right. News just go after chart
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 02:33:35 AM
We all know that the market situation is very unstable currently. Bear market has been going on for almost a year (in 2018). We have already know how bad the price of ETH when it falls, but sometimes it rises and goes to good rate. It never dropped below 200 USD. With some positive issues of crypto world lately, I think it will never drop below 200 USD. Just think positively it will rise again in near future.     
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 02:01:30 AM
I'm not too sure Ethereum will go down to $ 200, I'm a little worried about this situation, I'm afraid it really happened, the market is really unstable and the more days it continues to crash, what causes all altcoins to fall? what causes ethereum to fall? Is this because the price of bitcoin has dropped?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 02:00:23 AM
Everyone is concerned about the market situation, because the prices of all coins are falling and it is absolutely unknown when the market will recover. But I still believe that the price of ETH and other coins will grow this year and we need to wait when it happens.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
August 11, 2018, 01:51:07 AM
this is beyond everyone's expectation, we hope the bull will come soon, but the one who comes is the bear. many people are trapped and many people lose, including me who do not believe this can happen. maybe the thing we can do is buy back as much as we can.
Activity: 98
August 11, 2018, 01:49:01 AM
Anything is possible in cryptocurrency but I don't think that ethereum will go to 200$. Techincally ethereum has good support at 475$ if we broke that then it might go to 300 - 350$ but 200$ is not possible for now.
Activity: 224
August 11, 2018, 01:45:53 AM
This is a very tough situation where in cryptocurrency market has been struggling so much to recover I know not only ETH has struggle like this but all of the alts are the same.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 01:37:49 AM
This time, everything is possible, bitcoin and altcoin are strongly discounted! The possibility of $ 200 is likely to happen in the near future! But the market will recover!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
August 11, 2018, 01:33:52 AM
I panicked when I saw the fall of Ether, I went to see the history of the price of Ether and coincidentally for last year the price fluctuated in what is now. Hold the Ether and wait, the fall of the Ether also affects the price of the altcoins.

Chart/Ether Price

Activity: 115
August 11, 2018, 01:29:59 AM
well it's true that this was unpredictable. since ethereum is the most popular altcoins right now. but ethereum still following bitcoin charts movement.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 11, 2018, 01:26:25 AM
we can only patient in this situations and still trying to survive because this year is really difficult for every people in crypto. and if the price is down for more, I think I will prepare my money to buy more ethereum because I still seeing a chance for ethereum to get an increase in the long-term. I don't think that this will going to end because there will be a time for all coins to get a rise again like before and in that time, we can make a huge profit again. so it will better to wait and see for what will happen in the market and make some preparation to buy more if it's possible.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
August 11, 2018, 01:23:45 AM

LOL, it is not turning into garbage, it has always been garbage you just chose not to see it before but now the smell of it is filling the air!
it has nothing to do withe "bearish market", well maybe a little, but the main reason is that ETH is in a bubble still thanks to its massive pump and as the money exits and the bubble bursts it continues to go down.

i was warning you for months, specially during that time when ETH was above $1000 and the pumpers and bag holders were promising you $2500-$4000 by the end of the year. i was warning you that the real value of ETH is below $100 and now you are facing the reality with a sour taste.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 01:17:23 AM
It really sucks that we are seeing eth at these current prices. But I think it should be best to hodl on or to invest in more to pump up the prices. What we are experiencing right now is market manipulation for the whales to come in then pump up the prices once again.
Pages:
Jump to: