Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH Is going to hit 200 USD? - page 52. (Read 7471 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 15
August 11, 2018, 09:25:46 AM
What's happening with Ethereum? The most promising coins becoming garbage! Yes, we know the bearish market has come again, but ETH in 330 USD?! It is unbelievable. People told that In August, the crypto bull market will start and now we are seeing the bearish market ever in 2018! I can't believe ETH is now 330 USD. What about you guys?
Even ethereum crash until $200 I still figure it out to recover as long as they won't give up the platforms effectivity. It will not be dead, it will rise again to the highest level.
current market really make us confuse.only etf postponed but all investor sell their bitcoin and altcoin stocks.actually no bad news about regulation that disturb their convinience.

false, investors have been said that SEC will not allow them to operate , and the decision is taken but postponed to 30 September. Investors are leaving cryptomarket at huge rates.
Activity: 209
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 09:25:37 AM
yes, we all hope market will recover from last 2 weeks. when it went to $480-$500 from around $400. I believed It has been started. But day by day It went down. Now it worth $300. No one knows what will happen next on crypto market. But I still believe in. Many of us lost our funds because of this huge dump happened in previous. Seems its influence still effect to the market. But I hope this is a good time to collect more Ethereums. Many people currently doing that. Let's see what will happen next...
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
August 11, 2018, 09:24:40 AM
The problem with ethereum is they are mostly used to buy ico tokens and the project collects money in form of eth, it's good when the market is rising because there will be less circulating eth in the market but when the bear market comes then it will become bad bery quickly. Projects will likely sell their eth to hedge the fund that they've raised otherwise they will be left with nothing to develop the project. If most of the projects do that then of course the selling pressure will make the price go down a lot.
August 11, 2018, 09:24:11 AM
there is NO PUSH BACK FROM BULLS.

two only reasons:

- THEY EXPECT THE PRICE TO FALL WAY LOWER.

- THEY ARE NOT GOING TO BUY THE COIN, NOT EVEN AT LOW PRICES.

I bet it's the second option.

Many people here are manipulating the feelings of those that are getting rekt saying the by holding the market will recover. False argument with no real argument to support it.

consider this: if you really thought that ETH is going to scale to lets say 600$ in a few months, would you not buy right now to buy ETH 20-30$ less?Huh Would you do that??? NO. They are NOT BUYING BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED IN BUYING. So much supply of ETH is destroying the profit. And almost 50% of the total hashrate of ETH is ASIC related, which is brutally centralized in very few people.

Consider you've lost all , and the only possibility to recover some money is to sell right now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 09:21:30 AM
ether has fallen dramatically in price, and this is not the limit. He is rapidly continuing to move down, although all predicted a great future for him, they said that in the summer it will grow strongly and by the end of 2018 the price will be 2500 $. But as we see such a price there will be at least 1000 was and this is very distressing
We can see that the whole market is falling, regardless of coins. Ethereum will survive, he, without a doubt, has the strongest development team, the strongest road map and the strongest ecosystem.
Activity: 336
August 11, 2018, 09:20:23 AM
What's happening with Ethereum? The most promising coins becoming garbage! Yes, we know the bearish market has come again, but ETH in 330 USD?! It is unbelievable. People told that In August, the crypto bull market will start and now we are seeing the bearish market ever in 2018! I can't believe ETH is now 330 USD. What about you guys?
Don't be so panic friend, it's just another dump, and remember that crypto always returns after the fall. So I'm buying on this dip as much as I can because I believe that when TON will come to us the whole crypto world will rise again and it will be much bigger
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
August 11, 2018, 09:19:01 AM
Even ethereum crash until $200 I still figure it out to recover as long as they won't give up the platforms effectivity. It will not be dead, it will rise again to the highest level.
current market really make us confuse.only etf postponed but all investor sell their bitcoin and altcoin stocks.actually no bad news about regulation that disturb their convinience.
Activity: 210
August 11, 2018, 09:18:20 AM
-14,57% per day. dem feels Undecided
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFZ7bBaYpcw
Activity: 125
August 11, 2018, 09:15:23 AM
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
August 11, 2018, 09:11:54 AM
ether has fallen dramatically in price, and this is not the limit. He is rapidly continuing to move down, although all predicted a great future for him, they said that in the summer it will grow strongly and by the end of 2018 the price will be 2500 $. But as we see such a price there will be at least 1000 was and this is very distressing
Activity: 308
August 11, 2018, 09:11:43 AM
Yes, we are having a big surprise. I think the crypto bull market will start in the Winter as I mentioned in many other topics. But I never think ETH can fall down to $330 and so sad its price is $310 today.
Activity: 29
August 11, 2018, 09:03:10 AM
If it breaks through the support around $270 - quite possible... unfortunately
August 11, 2018, 09:00:15 AM
in my opinion it could happen if there was bad news attacking the condition of cryptocurrency prices then ethereum prices could fall to the price of $ 200 again and when prices fell then there would be a lot of losses, praying that there was no bad news that made the price of cryptocurrency collapse.

Just let the SEC reject the ETF proposal which is a possibility that it will decide like that based on previous decisions and then we will see another selloff, and then it is a chance for ETH to go to much lower, even 200usd would not be out of the real of possibility.

exactly. SEC has only postponed. But in reality many many people KNOW RIGHT NOW THAT IT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO OPERATE, so they are selling.

ETH is at a failure right now. The market is dying right now.
Activity: 175
August 11, 2018, 08:58:33 AM
well it seems like we're totally crashing, so everything is possible, I would consider 200USD as likely...
I really hope the situation can come back up again
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
August 11, 2018, 08:57:43 AM
I think that $ 300 is a strong level of support. At this level, you can start buying carefully and wait for the growth up.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 08:56:53 AM

i remember last year, in approximately same time ETH touched 140$ but it was very quickly recovered to 400$ and i made a good money on that movement, so be careful and try to catch such moments if you want. Crypto is not dead!
Activity: 73
August 11, 2018, 08:53:20 AM
The most promising coins becoming garbage! Yes, we know the bearish market has come again, but ETH in 330 USD?! It is unbelievable. People told that In August, the crypto bull market will start and now we are seeing the bearish market ever in 2018! I can't believe ETH is now 200USD. Please let find something to do about it
Activity: 158
Merit: 16
August 11, 2018, 08:49:55 AM

Actually, it's unbelievable.I thought ethereum will give us some hope.But now i am seeing it crashing through to 200$ which is not acceptable.This year isn't so good for the crypto market.We can not but just hope right now that eth will come back strongly.So,overall i am really upset to see my investment going in vain.
Activity: 266
August 11, 2018, 08:40:33 AM
$ 312 is even a lot for this situation in the market. He will go further, where? There are many more valuable levels) 280, 240, 200 cheap for you? Or maybe $ 150, like last year, or have you forgotten about such prices?)
Correction can not be avoided, it is necessary in order to gain strength for what is crazy, new, frightening! 2500-5000 $? Be patient, take your hands off the trading terminal and just wait for the fifth wave, it will be on the trail every 5 years, so do not forget to see this spectacle.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 08:02:56 AM
Ethereum will not go so low. Most people still trust Ethereum, so the only reason for this decrease in price is just the bad general market conditions, which can't go on for long.
Pages:
Jump to: