Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH Is going to hit 200 USD? - page 51. (Read 7471 times)

Activity: 563
Merit: 102
August 11, 2018, 10:22:29 AM
What's happening with Ethereum? The most promising coins becoming garbage! Yes, we know the bearish market has come again, but ETH in 330 USD?! It is unbelievable. People told that In August, the crypto bull market will start and now we are seeing the bearish market ever in 2018! I can't believe ETH is now 330 USD. What about you guys?

Itbis really hard to predict crypto prices. Not only ethereum that went down to that low price level also the bitcoin in bad price right now and al altcoins are also affected. My folio like went down to 80%. I Don't really know how much more will go down. I still believe it will recover before this 2018 ends.
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
August 11, 2018, 10:19:56 AM
If the market continues to drop then it is not impossible that the ETH is going to hit $ 200, moreover the bitcoin marketcap is getting stronger and has now reached 49% making Altcoins difficult to rise.
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 10:17:30 AM
It's really difficult to predict the future of ETH in coming days and speculation of  hitting $200 may be possible considering that market value of ETH continue to drops.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
August 11, 2018, 10:15:56 AM
I think that this will be very possible when bitcoin itself falls to a mark of $ 5,000. Although I do not really want to see such a price
Activity: 28
August 11, 2018, 10:14:00 AM
In August 2018, the price of coins has dropped and even plummeted for most of this year, and really there is no specific and accurate news about the strengthening of coin prices again and cannot be supported by a potential market. ETH might have to go down to $ 200. I hope this will not happen again for his dedication.
Activity: 42
August 11, 2018, 10:05:40 AM
As the market is very unstable and price of coins are getting low, if the price of ETH goes down to 200 usd, I will not be shocked. It may happen. But I believe that this situation will not last long.
Activity: 126
August 11, 2018, 10:02:24 AM
Everything is possible in cryptocurrency market. This is the real nature of the any  investment not only in cryptocurrency. However ethereum hit $200, again the market will recovery surely.
Activity: 98
August 11, 2018, 10:01:54 AM
Keep your cool head and faith. I still believe and put my trust and money into ETH.
Activity: 299
Merit: 15
August 11, 2018, 09:59:46 AM
I didn't think eth might be $200, but today it's $300, and I was so frustrated that I thought it was still possible.

Activity: 714
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 09:56:41 AM
This happened because the price of bitcoin has dropped significantly over the last 10 days. As a result, the ETH also began to fall. During this period of time, the ETH passed the lines of resistance. It is not yet clear to what level the fall will continue. It is necessary to look at the situation and take into account the price of bitcoin. I believe that this happened in connection with the postponement of the fate date of the bitcoin. Let me remind you that the US Securities and Exchange Commission will make a final decision to open Bitcoin-ETF within two months. As a result, the price of the ETH fell.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
August 11, 2018, 09:55:06 AM
For sure it will hit 200$ if bitcoin continues to go down because all the other markets will follow the bitcoin. If bitcoin will have the bottom around 3k then ethereum price will be around 150$ maybe even lower so for those who are holding eth, hard days are yet to come but this is just my opinion.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 09:50:41 AM
Not only Ethereum almost all top coins/token are at the bottom best time to buy and hold.
Activity: 329
August 11, 2018, 09:49:00 AM
I also didn't expect the price of the ETH to fall greatly. I thought Cryptocurrency in the middle of the year began to be bullish as experts say. But I'm still sure if at the end of 2018 the cryptocurrency price will match the price at the end of 2017 as experts say. Grin
Activity: 504
August 11, 2018, 09:43:55 AM
If you're smart then you see in it some perspective for you, first you need to understand that in the crypto there are some things we think isn't possible have been proven possible, then there are a lot of crypto newbies who don't believe in hodl and lost of bounty hunters that much likely panic sell even at little signal or loss
Activity: 58
August 11, 2018, 09:43:40 AM
This bearish market is getting worse each day. Portfolio keeps dropping down each day. As for me, I would suggest that we take some break off crypto and engage in other things. So, we won't be so much depressed when ever we take a look at coinmarketcap or binance.
Activity: 940
Merit: 105
August 11, 2018, 09:43:15 AM
Last 24 hours the market is crashing, leaving any resistance to shatter.
Ethereum is already trading below $300 and $200 would be a 33% loss from here, not a unpredictable change in crypto.
But there are voices about this being the last bear trap.
Activity: 378
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 11, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
I'm sure that such a price for the eth will not be because now after a big fall of the whole market begins the formation of a new trend.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
August 11, 2018, 09:37:59 AM
in my opinion it could happen if there was bad news attacking the condition of cryptocurrency prices then ethereum prices could fall to the price of $ 200 again and when prices fell then there would be a lot of losses, praying that there was no bad news that made the price of cryptocurrency collapse.

Just let the SEC reject the ETF proposal which is a possibility that it will decide like that based on previous decisions and then we will see another selloff, and then it is a chance for ETH to go to much lower, even 200usd would not be out of the real of possibility.

exactly. SEC has only postponed. But in reality many many people KNOW RIGHT NOW THAT IT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO OPERATE, so they are selling.

ETH is at a failure right now. The market is dying right now.

I think not only ethereum but for the majority of coins and for bag holder, this is a very painful time. Recorded this weekend crypto crush around $ 20 billion.
Market conditions are quite alarming, many ICOs are delayed for listing or they are already listing, effecting the fall in prices below the ICO
Most likely at the end of the year we can see whether a bull run like last year or bearish, which to make sure to reach the mid term bull run, the market needs bottom of the lowest market price
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
August 11, 2018, 09:26:50 AM
What's happening with Ethereum? The most promising coins becoming garbage! Yes, we know the bearish market has come again, but ETH in 330 USD?! It is unbelievable. People told that In August, the crypto bull market will start and now we are seeing the bearish market ever in 2018! I can't believe ETH is now 330 USD. What about you guys?
This is a nature of btc eth and altcoins in this period. After October will change this market situation. Eth is best cryptocurrency after btc and now its best transaction solution more than btc for me. I belive eth price will up to 2000$ end of this year.
Activity: 228
August 11, 2018, 09:26:14 AM
There have been a lot of hyperbole in the market lately, with some predicting that ETH will be less than $200, and some even predicting that Bitcoin will be less than $1,000. I think this is totally impossible because it is already lower than the cost of mining.
Pages:
Jump to: