Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH Is going to hit 200 USD? - page 53. (Read 7471 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 07:44:52 AM
With this present downtime the market is experiencing I personally believe anything can happen right now. Let's just be hopeful it don't.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 07:01:51 AM
ETH is not just going to fall in price to $ 200. He already does it! This is a failure for ethereum. I think that now a large ICO sells its ethereum, in order to get the finest money

this is really incredible, I could not even imagine that the ETH could collapse to 300 usd. When the price will be 200 usd per ETH then panic sell can happen  and the market will go even deeper
Activity: 32
August 11, 2018, 06:44:30 AM
What's happening with Ethereum? The most promising coins becoming garbage! Yes, we know the bearish market has come again, but ETH in 330 USD?! It is unbelievable. People told that In August, the crypto bull market will start and now we are seeing the bearish market ever in 2018! I can't believe ETH is now 330 USD. What about you guys?
Why are you suprised? Dont you see that govermant is manipulating with  the people again. And that is not problem, the problem is people are falling for those small tricks and loosing a lot of money. Btc is falling lets sell everyhing and then ask why is it happening?
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
August 11, 2018, 06:39:27 AM
Terrible, I hope that will never happen. But it does not rule out the possibility for Ethereum to hit $ 200 in this year. We only can predict, wait and see, and cannot do anything about the prices.
Activity: 7
August 11, 2018, 06:36:38 AM
I'm pretty sure that price of 1 ETH goes under 100 usd in just a few weeks, and we are not going back up in years. Maybe the next hard fork in October may increase the price but it's only going to be temporary. Investing in ETH was one of my worst decisions ever and now I've lost over 10k in euros.
Activity: 56
August 11, 2018, 06:25:16 AM
The condition of current market is very bad. If the price of ETH will go down to 200 usd or even 100 usd, i will not be shocked. Because i know that this condition will change very soon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 06:13:05 AM
What's happening with Ethereum? The most promising coins becoming garbage! Yes, we know the bearish market has come again, but ETH in 330 USD?! It is unbelievable. People told that In August, the crypto bull market will start and now we are seeing the bearish market ever in 2018! I can't believe ETH is now 330 USD. What about you guys?

bear market is coming Smiley I felt very confused when I saw ETH price. What should I do now ? Maybe I'm still going to hold it. Price that I want to reach is 900$. And I will buy some when ETH hit 200 USD
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
August 11, 2018, 06:09:03 AM
in my opinion it could happen if there was bad news attacking the condition of cryptocurrency prices then ethereum prices could fall to the price of $ 200 again and when prices fell then there would be a lot of losses, praying that there was no bad news that made the price of cryptocurrency collapse.

Just let the SEC reject the ETF proposal which is a possibility that it will decide like that based on previous decisions and then we will see another selloff, and then it is a chance for ETH to go to much lower, even 200usd would not be out of the real of possibility.

Activity: 854
August 11, 2018, 06:06:31 AM
indeed very hard to believe but this is the fact, it is very difficult to reject it. I am sure everyone here is more hopeful that the ETH will continue to increase and soar but this cannot be controlled and there are only two choices for us, be patient or give up.
Activity: 37
August 11, 2018, 06:04:36 AM
I don't expect this to happen. very bad and make a lot of losses. tokens from the IO project will experience a large decline.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
August 11, 2018, 06:03:32 AM
no i do not think that this will happen in the next few weeks but in the Long run it might hit even the 200$. The market is just not predictable so you can not tell for sure
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 06:03:03 AM
ETH is not just going to fall in price to $ 200. He already does it! This is a failure for ethereum. I think that now a large ICO sells its ethereum, in order to get the finest money
Activity: 812
August 11, 2018, 06:02:18 AM
The article said August market will rise again. These are just speculations and hopes of everyone. Actual market is still down and now ETH price is 310$. It will soon go to 250$ if the market continues to go down in a few days. I feel sock when the market drops without stops
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
August 11, 2018, 06:01:56 AM
After 1-2 years we would see ethereum to go back to 1000$ level then see the 2500$ levels. But now, the whales want to renew the traders in this area. Because if experienced traders stay here, they will not lose next time. If they go and come new ones with emotion of greed to make 10x, whales will release the bitcoin and alcoins to go "moon", then again we will see a big crash.

So the thing is, wait until it drops as much as it can. Then buy it and hold 2 years at least. Your 200$ will be 2000$ without trading.

In cryptocurrency market everything appears to be possible, so the price of Ethereum can hit $200 low or can become $1000 soon. But the point is that this low price is a golden opportunity for investors to buy more ETH,because this current price might not stay long !!
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
August 11, 2018, 05:58:52 AM
The ethereum price is now at $317, it could be possible hit $200, but this doesn't mean that ethereum is dead it just a price down, I believe it will increase, mooning in December who knows let's just wait.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
August 11, 2018, 05:50:07 AM
After 1-2 years we would see ethereum to go back to 1000$ level then see the 2500$ levels. But now, the whales want to renew the traders in this area. Because if experienced traders stay here, they will not lose next time. If they go and come new ones with emotion of greed to make 10x, whales will release the bitcoin and alcoins to go "moon", then again we will see a big crash.

So the thing is, wait until it drops as much as it can. Then buy it and hold 2 years at least. Your 200$ will be 2000$ without trading.
Activity: 728
August 11, 2018, 05:47:40 AM
Relax, 2018 is the moment where all cryptocurrency is in its hibernation. You will harvest all of that 2 or 3 more years. I am sure of it.
Activity: 378
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
August 11, 2018, 05:44:03 AM
It is because of bearish market. Not just ETH but every coin is going down. Don't forget when ETH was at $1200. Just wait for the bull run and ETH will be back on top.
Activity: 210
August 11, 2018, 05:40:30 AM
This is likely to happen, as ETH prices are currently falling extremely low, possibly over the next few weeks, with prices falling below $ 200. At that time we will buy in bulk
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
August 11, 2018, 05:40:26 AM
in my opinion it could happen if there was bad news attacking the condition of cryptocurrency prices then ethereum prices could fall to the price of $ 200 again and when prices fell then there would be a lot of losses, praying that there was no bad news that made the price of cryptocurrency collapse.
Pages:
Jump to: