Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH Is going to hit 200 USD? - page 57. (Read 7471 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 01:05:03 AM
I don't think ethereum will touch 200 dollars. even if it really will hit 200 dollars, I still believe ethereum will still exist in the future because ethereum is one of the good coins that have the potential for a bright future.
Activity: 549
Merit: 100
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
August 11, 2018, 01:04:32 AM
Anything can happen in the market and if ETH dips under $200 then expect that it will be in a short time because traders and new investors will surely buy on dips to stack more ETH on their wallets. just hold on tight guys because I believe the market will recover soon before 2018 ends just think positive and continue to support cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 01:02:16 AM
Who knows. How dip ETH can fall, this year has been a bear dorminated year with a number of coins losing Value in the process, including high quality coins such as ETH,. no distinct promises can be made from the current situations,but one thing for certain is that. Anyone wishing to buy,. Thanks is the time
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
August 11, 2018, 01:00:34 AM
There will be more capitulation of tokens, coins and the prices. The bear market is far from over, unless 80% of investors get totally wiped out, the bears will be relentless in taking every ounce of profit they can out of the market and bringing down many crypto investors, like myself, with them. I have actually now had to accept that I can no longer sustain my family anymore through crypto and have applied for day jobs,, for many of us it's over. Although i will stay part time in crypto because I believe in the technology. I see ETHEREUM easily reaching 200 bucks or less over the next three months, UNLESS we have a miracle occur.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
August 11, 2018, 12:59:11 AM
Many predictions have come and we can't say what will happen to the price, as of now lets look on the positive side since ETH already reached on its all time high last year in a short period of time. It will surely come again - not today but soon.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
August 11, 2018, 12:57:35 AM
What's happening with Ethereum? The most promising coins becoming garbage! Yes, we know the bearish market has come again, but ETH in 330 USD?! It is unbelievable. People told that In August, the crypto bull market will start and now we are seeing the bearish market ever in 2018! I can't believe ETH is now 330 USD. What about you guys?
Now, according to CoinMarketCap, the price of ethereum is 322 dollars. It's sad, but it's true. However, there is nothing wrong with that. We know that the crypto-currency market is very volatile and it can both rise high in price and fall low before the next take-off. In addition, to be surprised, all kinds of crypto-currency, including ethereum, depend on the price dominance of bitcoin. So in this situation, bitcoin is to blame. In order for the crypto currency not to depend on the price of bitcoin, it is necessary that bitcoin lost its very high level of capitalization.
Activity: 2
August 11, 2018, 12:54:59 AM
I can't believe that the price of Ethereum will drop to $320 today. As for whether it can reach $200, it is really difficult to judge according to the current encryption market. I can't predict it. I really hope that the price of Ethereum will be stable at around $800 before the end of the year.
Activity: 141
August 11, 2018, 12:54:42 AM
Yes, crypto currency too bearish in this year, and everything can happen, if the price of the ETH can reach $220 it is bad news and is also good. The bad news is the declining prices will increasingly make many investors panic especially beginners, they will choose to sell their altcoin that will make the price more bearish. And the good news is this is an opportunity to buy more and more of the ETH and other crypto because there is a possibility of prices going up.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 11, 2018, 12:41:56 AM
What's happening with Ethereum? The most promising coins becoming garbage! Yes, we know the bearish market has come again, but ETH in 330 USD?! It is unbelievable. People told that In August, the crypto bull market will start and now we are seeing the bearish market ever in 2018! I can't believe ETH is now 330 USD. What about you guys?
indeed everything can happen in this crypto world.
and unexpectedly at all, I think that's a natural thing.
there must be a separate time for ethereum to go back to its original price.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
August 11, 2018, 12:41:36 AM
This year is the hardest year where prices are very difficult to predict, 200 USD for ETH prices can be achieved in the next few months, all mafias are playing by selling all their assets. especially the one that worsens the current situation, that is the price of ETH is down because of the coin scam act that promotes the coin he made and to make big profits and then run away.  Embarrassed Cry
I hope to see the price of ETH can rise at the end of this month it turns out to be very difficult, the condition of ETH is decreasing. be patient for all who hold the ETH, don't be discouraged from maintaining an ETH. make this opportunity, to raise capital and use to buy when prices move down.
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
August 11, 2018, 12:34:30 AM
This year is the hardest year where prices are very difficult to predict, 200 USD for ETH prices can be achieved in the next few months, all mafias are playing by selling all their assets. especially the one that worsens the current situation, that is the price of ETH is down because of the coin scam act that promotes the coin he made and to make big profits and then run away.  Embarrassed Cry

I believe that is the reason why ethereum are almost down and a lot of coins are scam that he made. The most promising coin like ethereum are decreasing but it doesn't mean ethereum will going to be nothing, for me it's part of market's movement and we should wait.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
August 11, 2018, 12:21:38 AM

I am seeing it in a different perspective. First I understand that i n the crypto business there are somethings we think is not possible have been proven possible. Then there are a lot of crypto newbies who don't believe in holding and lots of bounty hunters in the crypto business that are very easy to panic sell when they see little signal.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
August 11, 2018, 12:17:56 AM

I also had the same sentiment as one of the old supporter and holder of Ethereum, but I am not yet giving up on ethereum we are on the longest bear trend but I kept it as it is at this point of time there is no replacement for eth as the token creation platform for newly launch token so I'll still go for it, anyway it's not only Eth.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
August 11, 2018, 12:16:52 AM

I have not seen anything that is impossible in the crypto world, Crypto can be bullish and can be beerish. The only thing is for everyone to hold their coins in markets like this and accumulate more.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
August 11, 2018, 12:11:27 AM
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
August 11, 2018, 12:13:51 AM

If you notice a lot of prediction that price will rise by August and the start of bull run but it never happen. It because its really hard to predict the price of altcoin. No one can tell that price will rise or drop its becuase price depend to the demand of the people and supply of sellers.

#Support Vanig

Strong support that is we need to do in crypto currencies, a lot of prediction about the value of cryptos especially in ethereum. And I see the op are worrying about the drop and can not believe in what happened now, yes it's in a lower price but it doesn't mean ethereum are becoming garbage. Everything is possible and the truth is no one can say exactly what will happen the value of coins.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 12:13:43 AM
In my view, the Ethereum (ETH) is very potential and has a very large community, and the development team is very strong. The roadmap is very clear, the price drop this time in the direction of the market and I think $ 300 is the lowest price

The lowest price compare with what? in the past, ETH hit $1200 because we have a lot of ICO had been released and they used ETH is a way to deposit to bought their token so the demand for ETH increased high.
Activity: 68
August 11, 2018, 12:12:18 AM
Its because of BTC dominance many people are selling because of delayed ETF
Activity: 84
August 11, 2018, 12:07:59 AM
Yes eth can go more down from current levels but still we are hopeful that it will make a full recovery once bitcoin becomes bullish.
Activity: 62
August 11, 2018, 12:04:18 AM
In my view, the Ethereum (ETH) is very potential and has a very large community, and the development team is very strong. The roadmap is very clear, the price drop this time in the direction of the market and I think $ 300 is the lowest price
Pages:
Jump to: