Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is now dying, what do you think? - page 23. (Read 4729 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 11
August 23, 2018, 04:10:46 PM
Well, if all of you think the Ethereum dying, then at now I will buy it at a good price, and then we'll see. Who will sell me an Ethereum?))
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 04:03:13 PM
I think Ethereum is enough altcoin has great potential. even though it is undergoing a decline in prices.

Of course, it has dropped it's price a lot in the market but we should not completely conclude it
Activity: 442
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 04:02:15 PM
I do not think ETH is dead. Apparently ETH prices are much higher for the first time in 2017. And many ICOs use the ETH platform, which is why ETH will not die.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 03:54:03 PM
Lost money, those who tried to trade and sell their coins. The most important thing to look at is the number of coins and if it remains unchanged, then everything is fine:)) in cryptocurrency earn those who can wait. Be patient and become very rich. And if you rush constantly, you will lose everything. This is the calculation when such manipulations are created in the market.
copper member
Activity: 80
Merit: 7
August 23, 2018, 03:09:49 PM
Reserved
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
August 23, 2018, 03:52:06 PM
I believe that Ethereum will return all losted and we will see a new high in USD equial. But i dont know when it will happiens. Maybe months later, maybe years. So, for that persons who hold Ethereum need to decide - what to do with it now.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
August 23, 2018, 03:50:28 PM
As long as you don't sell your coins at this low price you don't lose anything. ETH is not dying, it is just an overall negative tendency at the market at the moment. It will go up soon again. Just have a patience.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 03:47:17 PM
I think he is, Yes, dying. And there are several factors that contribute to this. Firstly, it is of course new platforms of the type: cardano, waves, and secondly, ETH is also being improved and ICO companies are moving to new types of platforms, including ETH, which according to statements will soon expect a hard fork.
Activity: 89
August 23, 2018, 03:42:28 PM
the market is always cyclical. it is not necessary to sound the alarm when any prolonged recession. last year when coins has grown wildly, there was no panic)). and when the recession began all sounding the alarm... it cycles friends.
Activity: 164
August 23, 2018, 03:29:55 PM
It is indeed a very painful thing to see ethereum going down everytime. Ethereum is one of the altcoins I so much treasure among all the altcoins. However seeing it's price so low presently in the market is disgusting. Nonetheless,  every holder of ethereum does not need to loose hope or give up. I know very sure that in a short while from now  ethereum value will rise again. We need to keep our hope alive and be highly optimistic. It is just a matter of time, ethereum will soon become an indispensable altcoin own by crypto lovers.
Activity: 98
August 23, 2018, 03:27:01 PM
I am seeing a lot of threads nowadays that eth is dead and it will not recover but just look at the current market conditions right now. They are really bad and every coin is suffering from it and not only ETH.
Activity: 180
August 23, 2018, 03:15:43 PM
You think the ETH is dying, I don't think so, because the potential of the ETH is very large. The market is much greener and also the ETH, I feel that this is gradually recovering.
Activity: 91
August 23, 2018, 01:40:27 PM
No, ETH isn't diying,it just fall too much.Falling to dip not mean die.you don't have to too worry about this.ETH will recover soon, I believe in strong return of ETH
Activity: 196
August 23, 2018, 01:39:11 PM
I think this doesn't mean crypto will end. because I am very sure if the price goes down it is the beginning of our success to get a bigger profit.
because if you remember the price of crypto last year before 2015 is very low and after waiting a few years finally the price is very high in 2017. I am sure if a few years to come all the coins will rise high.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
August 23, 2018, 01:32:00 PM
Death of bitcoin has taken place several times in the past. Further people got adopted to it understanding the underlying technology. Now this has turned towards ethereum, possibly soon people will realise that the growth of ethereum will experience fluctuations and will recover similar to bitcoin. With cryptocurrency most has an understanding if a crash is experienced it is towards death which is not the truth.
Activity: 154
August 23, 2018, 01:27:25 PM
I don't think that's a reason to panic. Why Etherium must die. At the moment the whole market is going through not so good times, not Etherium separately. The market will begin to recover, and Etherium fly upward.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 23, 2018, 01:15:05 PM
I personally do not think Ethereum dies. Many ICOs use the ETH platform. If ICO live ETH will not die.
Activity: 210
August 23, 2018, 11:31:42 AM
I think it's not death 4 ETH . this is a reaction to the summer market decline (the last reaction) after which he will start to get up from his knees, like all of us)
Activity: 644
August 23, 2018, 11:26:38 AM
I think we will lost our money,only if we sell our token in this dip. let's understand this market condition, be patient. This is the time for understand market condition. I think all coins that have great concepts including ETH should have long way to go.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 11:18:03 AM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

We cannot claim that ethereum is dying just because it has been down for months. We should atleast remember what happened last year and think of it as the same thing that is going to happen soon. Let us keep on holding and believing on ethereum since it has proven a lot of things to us before already and we will surely benefit all in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: