Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is now dying, what do you think? - page 26. (Read 4729 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 04:37:24 PM
Since the writing of the topic took a very long time. the price of air was rising and falling. To date, the price of ether$290. We are at the bottom. All waiting for when the price goes up.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 04:27:41 PM
It cannot die as it is next to impossible, but it is taking its own time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 12:23:52 PM
I do not think so. ETH fell very low, but it always recovered. I'm sure we'll see him from above. ETH is very promising
Activity: 112
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
August 21, 2018, 12:15:00 PM
 Etherium will not be the eternal leader on the payment platform. But the change of leader is not expected in the coming years. The e-world does not die, it goes down with all coins due to a decrease in investors' interest in trading on crypto-exchanges. Now is a good time to invest in the Etherium.
Activity: 364
August 21, 2018, 04:59:35 AM
I think that we should be patient, because the market will go up soon. I hope that ETH will become a very expensive coin again. I support this project.

Oh, yes, this time we managed to escape the bloodbath. Ethereum is cheap but it will gain - I do not have any doubts at all. I am waiting for the high returns in winter 2018 (December) and in January-February 2019.

As of now this is the time that we can actually see the market for the red color of it and we all know that sooner or later everything here is a must considering thing to be when this currency can ever be made this as one chance of it yet we cant even know what are the most coming thing of it cause as far as i know this currency the eth are profitable even that it looks like down now.
Activity: 504
August 21, 2018, 03:14:29 AM
I think that we should be patient, because the market will go up soon. I hope that ETH will become a very expensive coin again. I support this project.

Oh, yes, this time we managed to escape the bloodbath. Ethereum is cheap but it will gain - I do not have any doubts at all. I am waiting for the high returns in winter 2018 (December) and in January-February 2019.
Activity: 168
August 21, 2018, 12:02:28 AM
I don't think so. I think Ethereum has a very good future. I believe that Ethereum will rise even higher in the future market. Although Ethereum's price has fallen sharply in this year's market, I think this is a normal change in the market.
Activity: 107
August 20, 2018, 11:49:00 PM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

true, not even just 3 months, it's been almost a year the price of all coins decreased, including ethereum prices. at the beginning of 2018, I predict that ethereum will have a better price, but it turns out the price is getting cheaper even reaching $ 300, I don't know what to do, until now I chose to keep it and hope the price will improve again.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
August 20, 2018, 03:48:00 PM
eth is dead right now. But it will take some time for some stupid people to realise.
Activity: 378
August 20, 2018, 03:42:31 PM
If eth will die, it would have died long time ago. Eth is one of the best coins we have in the space. This is the coin that most investors and traders use. So there is no way it can go into extinction.
Activity: 452
August 20, 2018, 07:15:00 AM
The crypto market is constantly changing day by day. Its price is unstable so it is not surprising that prices continue to go down after a period of upward trend in early 2018. This market will definitely go up in the future but we do not know the exact time. Patience and waiting are essential now. Of course, this market will not die, and ETH will not die either. Just a correction for the market
I agree with your opinion. Indeed, the market is very unstable, the price does not hold and there are sharp fluctuations, but I think that this is temporary. In particular, the etherium will not die exactly because a lot of projects have been created on its base, just as the very large capitalization of this coin will not give it an abyss
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 20, 2018, 07:07:40 AM
The crypto market is constantly changing day by day. Its price is unstable so it is not surprising that prices continue to go down after a period of upward trend in early 2018. This market will definitely go up in the future but we do not know the exact time. Patience and waiting are essential now. Of course, this market will not die, and ETH will not die either. Just a correction for the market
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
August 20, 2018, 06:59:23 AM
I think not buying eth anymore because it has a chance to fall because of the bitcoin and people who are panic, so I know that the price of eth is falling so wait for the wait and wait for the signal before buying eth for a big gain .
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
August 20, 2018, 06:54:29 AM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

i think the crypto world has done enough. The market will stabilize as soon as all of the weak hands sold all of their tokens. When a lot of people who has knowledge got into the position. The market will finally can take off in my own humble opinion.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 06:54:15 AM
Activity: 238
August 20, 2018, 06:54:02 AM
I think that investment is primarily the risk of losing your money. Investing in cryptocurrency is a type of investment, but all types of investments is dangerous for your wallet so before investing in the fashion industry need to weigh all the pros and cons and not invest a large sum of money
Activity: 617
August 20, 2018, 06:52:43 AM
Yeah everyone has lost their money cuz they couldn’t wait a little bit more. If you don’t wanna lose, you shouldn’t sell your coins until the market gets better. And yes, eth price is very low recently but it’s not gonna die.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
August 20, 2018, 06:50:03 AM

It is indeed a known fact that the market has been down for some time now, which as a result has put investors on the losing end. Despite the bearish trend in ethereum, it is still within its $200 support range, which has not yet been broken. For this reason, i believe there would be a bounce back when the crypto market takes a turn.
Activity: 238
August 20, 2018, 06:46:42 AM
I do not think that etherium is dying, because this coin has a bright future!
Activity: 627
The Pope Of Dope
August 20, 2018, 06:44:49 AM
Market looks very horrible last several months, probably it can be beginning of the end for biggest part of altcoins, but I hope ethereum will stay with us and price will be something overall 200$ or more.
Pages:
Jump to: