Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is now hot topic - Whats wrong with it? - page 3. (Read 1297 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Sharp rise and fall in the demand of Ethereum which corresponded with the sharp rise in investment in ICOs and the subsequent fall is the reason for price loss of Ethereum. Ethereum should make it's own rigid ground for leading its price higher.
but calm and you have to believe Ethereum will definitely be strong, always survive to stabilize again, now Ethereum is struggling to get back to the normal. To achieve the intended destination requires a long process and time so you are patient first, sooner or later Ethereum will rise again even though slowly. indeed many speak of Ethereum because of very bad conditions and make people tired of waiting.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
Sharp rise and fall in the demand of Ethereum which corresponded with the sharp rise in investment in ICOs and the subsequent fall is the reason for price loss of Ethereum. Ethereum should make it's own rigid ground for leading its price higher.
Activity: 653
Merit: 10
Eth become more popular topic because dump and lower price, almost all of coin have exchange and convert first to ethereum before selling their coin asset, when eth drop they have faced with their altcoin will be on lower price.
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
It is true, now ethereum is becoming a lot of conversation, maybe it is going down now, but I'm sure ethereum will return to normal in the future, only we need patience to show it
Activity: 88
Ethereum is slowly going down. But I think it will rise again and all we need is patience. And let us see ethereum will rise up again.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
Not only the ETH but also the whole cryptocurrency market is sluggish now. But if you look into the token market that is created on the ETH blockchain also the top one are very low price trading now. Such tokens are Datum, Hive, Storiqa you see how much these prices are increased in the initial period if listing and again it falls almost 30X times. So, while talking about the ETH you have to keep the patient because in the digital currency market the price depends on demand and supply of that particular coin. If you look into the ETH price it is hovering around $200 to $300 which is 11x times lower than it's the high price that is occurred in the last year in December. And this volatility is very decent in the digital market.
I agree on that we need to be more patience on it gor good. Because selling eth on this very cheap price will maybe lead us to a great loss on the near future. Anytime the price of eth or maybe bitcoin will rise so we need to wait for it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Not only the ETH but also the whole cryptocurrency market is sluggish now. But if you look into the token market that is created on the ETH blockchain also the top one are very low price trading now. Such tokens are Datum, Hive, Storiqa you see how much these prices are increased in the initial period if listing and again it falls almost 30X times. So, while talking about the ETH you have to keep the patient because in the digital currency market the price depends on demand and supply of that particular coin. If you look into the ETH price it is hovering around $200 to $300 which is 11x times lower than it's the high price that is occurred in the last year in December. And this volatility is very decent in the digital market.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
There's nothing wrong with ETH being the hot topic because its the number 2 coins behind bitcoin. Besides its current situation, ETH has a bright future with its support with the ERC-20 based tokens being offered by all ICO's right now.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Ethereum is the best choice for the future because of the strong system it creates.
Etheruem is also a pioneer in the creation of samrtcontract and Ethereum is also important to be invested in the long term.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 05:39:40 AM
Eth has a very good team and the idea that works productively for more than one year and the fact that the rate fell is simply because the market is on correction but this does not mean that it will not rise any more ! It's ridiculous to be honest ! The coin is in second place in capitalization !
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
September 12, 2018, 05:31:53 AM
Ethereum is the hot topic now because as you can see in the market even bitcoin is not so low price, ethereum is rapidly down and many people worried about this down trend of ethereum.  And hopefully ethereum will survive this kind of situation.

Naturally, all the guys which are in the crypto world, have been talking about Ethereum as soon as it has become the greatest loser. No one of the popular altcoins (I do not speak about shitcoins) lost so much.
Activity: 448
September 11, 2018, 03:36:53 AM
I don't think it's that simple. It's a big company and good coins. I think it is specially lowered to buy cheaper before the big growth
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 11, 2018, 03:36:16 AM
I think that Ethereum is all right. It feels much better than most altcoins. And the problem is not with Ethereum but with the crypto-currency market. I used to think that it was a whale specially lowered the price. But now I do not understand who needs it and who benefits from a cheap cryptocurrency.
I do not even see anything wrong with Ethereum personally except that we have a lot of noobs who simply were expecting the moon, but ended up starting to see the soils on the earth. So many people called moon at $1000 and some bought into it, so I do not expect seeing ETH below $300 not to generate so much noise.

All altcoins are down at the moment and trying to pick up, so depending on the side of the hot topic anyone wants to be sticking with, I would suggest being positive will make anyone see this present moment as a great opportunity.
The Ethereum has a drastic price increase made it a lot of enthusiasts who are interested in making it the hottest news this time.
 and with the presence of this change was able to make major coin Ethereum as profitable and made it so precious.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
September 11, 2018, 03:33:21 AM
Ethereum is the hot topic now because as you can see in the market even bitcoin is not so low price, ethereum is rapidly down and many people worried about this down trend of ethereum.  And hopefully ethereum will survive this kind of situation.
i think the main reason for ethereum dropping is , too many project used ethereum platform.and also developer team hold ethereum alot.this is make unbalance for eth healthy.when they sell eth, it could give negative impact to market.
i'm agree with you. Many projects are sell their raised on ICO ETH and this is additional pressure to the price. The next wave of ICOs will correct this situation, and demand will be restored
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
September 11, 2018, 03:32:37 AM
Nothing Wrong with ETH, it's just effect of ICO market. This year ICO market did not do well, i mean most of the ICO projects did not reach to their target. That's why market goes down and ETH is part of this market! Even not only ETH is down, all market (like Bitcoin) is down. But ETH is the main altcoin of this market, because most of the project runs on the platform of ETH

This got some point. And also the ICO might probably affects the perspective of users or the investors because of scammers that is on the way. Maybe there is a frightening feeling of investors, that pull them not to push for an investment. But as of today, I can see that etc is moving forward for the better.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 03:28:47 AM
I think Ethereum has a good future, just like bitcoin. But now all the coins are going through hard times because of the bear market.
Activity: 26
September 11, 2018, 03:27:12 AM
This is a very hot topic. By ETH is a technology platform and the first birth after the BTC. Each of its price performance was the focus of everyone's attention. When the ETH price constantly dropping drastically, people will learn the causes and reasons for this; This is nothing strange
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
September 11, 2018, 12:20:19 AM
Significant price reductions are certainly a big thing in Crypto, this is the worst record ever experienced by ethereum so many media reports about it, but I am sure that ethereum soon recovered so buying ethereum when drop is good and profitable.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
September 10, 2018, 11:48:26 PM
At present the ethereum price which has experienced a decline will certainly be a topic of discussion that always exists because ethereum went down very large and made many people surprised about this
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 11:46:28 PM
i think the main reason for ethereum dropping is , too many project used ethereum platform.and also developer team hold ethereum alot.this is make unbalance for eth healthy.when they sell eth, it could give negative impact to market.
Pages:
Jump to: