Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is now hot topic - Whats wrong with it? - page 4. (Read 1297 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
September 10, 2018, 11:45:19 PM
Seriously it supposed to be a very hot topic because most will never believe that eth price will go down as dip as below $300, so i am so surprised that it is hot topic in the forum, but this reminds me that in cryptos anything can happen.
Obviously a major topic besides bitcoin because ethereum itself is now widely used by people when transacting sending tokens and ethereum prices have decreased in price
Activity: 626
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 11:43:28 PM
Ethereum is the hot topic now because as you can see in the market even bitcoin is not so low price, ethereum is rapidly down and many people worried about this down trend of ethereum.  And hopefully ethereum will survive this kind of situation.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 11:36:40 PM
Ethereum is now priced at around 190 USD and there are lots of traders complaining about this.
We should also not blame Ethereum for this because this is a natural cycle that must exist on cryptocurrency.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 05, 2018, 08:22:10 PM
Announcing MyEtherWallet v3.24.00: Difficulty Bomb&Updating blockchain

Due to the complexity of the Bomb and the increased risk of hacking, we pushed a rather drastic update that implements a number of changes and improvements, including enhancement of efficiency and scalability of the blockchain, acceleration of transaction speed, and additional security in the form new formats private keys which will help protect users against hacking.
If you are using private key or UTC, then you need to go into the wallet and update manually, otherwise they risk being unprotected.

How do i update my Ethereum wallet?

1. Go to our website MyEtherWallet.com
2. Unlock your wallet using your Keystore File (UTC / JSON) or simply use your private key.
3. Click Unlock and wait for the update.

Please note that you need to manually update your wallet, failure to do so may result in funds being lost.

We are taking these measures to protect both you and our network from phishing and malicious attacks.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
MyEtherWallet Security Team.

If you use other methods, then ignore this message.
Activity: 180
September 05, 2018, 08:34:28 PM
This is the time when ICOs are not developing. And the bad news from the market on ETH has made ETH prices drop sharply. Everything will return to orbit next month
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
September 04, 2018, 02:10:54 PM
There is nothing that we could point out and say that is what is wrong with ethereum, the coin is just doing so badly and no one can exactly tell what is going on. People think that it is because of all of the tokens and they are having a negative effect on the ethereum network as so many of them are scams and there is nothing to do with them when the tokens crash.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
September 04, 2018, 02:03:53 PM
There is nothing that we could point out and say that is what is wrong with ethereum, the coin is just doing so badly and no one can exactly tell what is going on. People think that it is because of all of the tokens and they are having a negative effect on the ethereum network as so many of them are scams and there is nothing to do with them when the tokens crash.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
September 02, 2018, 09:37:04 AM
Eth price is down and not recovery because there is no much demand for eth in the market, currently the bear market has made some people to stay away from ICO investing and eth price goes high when there are much ICO going on and people are buying eth and investing in the ICO, these month alone many ICO's postponed their ICO and many that hold their ICO couldn't reach their hard cap.
It is normal for a market to be a hot topic as long as it is either not going according to their expectation or there is a huge rally upward. In this case, we all know it is the former as the market is currently in a downtrend but what some of them may not understand is that rather than trying to look at the bad aspect of it, maybe they should be looking at the good part of at least being able to invest at a low amount.
ETH has always been having a good use case, and that should be good enough for anyone going long.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Simply because in altcoin it is considered as king if not compared to Bitcoin, in addition its price is still very low since falling below $ 300, now Bitcoin is gradually on the upward trend, however the price of ETH still not much change

That makes people doubt whether ETH will reduce or not if Bitcoin continues to increase in the coming days. They think that another altcoin will replace it, I think it's not a ripple, the biggest possibility is the EOS, but the EOS products are not perfect.
Activity: 140
Seriously it supposed to be a very hot topic because most will never believe that eth price will go down as dip as below $300, so i am so surprised that it is hot topic in the forum, but this reminds me that in cryptos anything can happen.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ETH has a very strong Foundation of developers and a loyal audience. It will go up along with the whole market. Have patience.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
ICO owns a large amount of ETH. As the bearish trend continues on the market, ICO begin to sell Ethereum, which they received during tokensale. I think this is one of the reasons for such a low price
Activity: 476
I noticed the sliding market price for ether below $3k and was worried that people are losing their money. But i came across a report that is saying that ICO investors are  taking their profit and this act impacted on on ether price. You can remember that about 95% of ico used ether smart contract ERC20 for their business and token which were compatible to ether was sent to those  wallets where purchases was made from.
Activity: 396
Simply because in altcoin it is considered as king if not compared to Bitcoin, in addition its price is still very low since falling below $ 300, now Bitcoin is gradually on the upward trend, however the price of ETH still not much change
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
There are just many people making FUD with ETH, they want the ETH to drop to buy more, because they are preparing now to the big update of ETHEREUM. Ethereum will become POS soon, they will have huge update upcoming. So, many people spreading bad news then they can buy at the bottom.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I think a lot of investors has given up on ETH. They ended up selling their coin and moved on to the next coin. I think we should not think about how this happens. We should be focusing on buying ETH as much as we can. Take advantage while the price is cheap. We might regret it later when ETH recovers. Always remember that its still the number 2 coin. It is on its rank for a reason.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The forecasts for Ethereum for 2018 are ambiguous, some say that the crypto currency has many problems and is living out its last days, while others say that by the end of the year the coin will overtake Bitcoin and you can expect a price of five thousand dollars or more. The Ethereum team is planning many improvements that will be added this year. Prospects for the development of the etherium are very large, if the developers cope with all the problems and implement the proposed solutions.
Activity: 28
Today I see Ethereum and bitcoin on coinmarketcap being recovered and I believe Etherium will return at a price of 500 $
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
I think that Ethereum is all right. It feels much better than most altcoins. And the problem is not with Ethereum but with the crypto-currency market. I used to think that it was a whale specially lowered the price. But now I do not understand who needs it and who benefits from a cheap cryptocurrency.
I do not even see anything wrong with Ethereum personally except that we have a lot of noobs who simply were expecting the moon, but ended up starting to see the soils on the earth. So many people called moon at $1000 and some bought into it, so I do not expect seeing ETH below $300 not to generate so much noise.

All altcoins are down at the moment and trying to pick up, so depending on the side of the hot topic anyone wants to be sticking with, I would suggest being positive will make anyone see this present moment as a great opportunity.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
It is, you just watch out as things unfold soon. Eth is gradually picking up. It might not fully moon now, but i believe it is near.
Pages:
Jump to: