Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is now hot topic - Whats wrong with it? - page 5. (Read 1297 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 0
in my opinion because of bad news, so ethereum has decreased. I am sure because of that, there must be a lot of bad news out there about ethereum that spreads so that it affects the price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Ethereum is a very strong coin. This team has a great future. I believe it!
Activity: 378
It was just the fall of the ICO that has caused the ETH to take a fall too. The ICO projects failed to reach their targets and that is why there was a fall as a result of it. But there seems to be nothing wrong if there are talks about ETH.
Activity: 226
With the fallen of Btc for a limited time alt coins like Eth also become weak. But with the rise of the btc Etc will recover again. On the other hand I think its right time to buy Eth in cheap.
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
I think that there are people who like Ether and think that it is powerful because in the rating it goes after btc. However, there are those who don't believe that it has potential and now the situation isn't good because of the ICO failure
Activity: 691
Merit: 100
I see there are several factors behind the decline of Ethereum. I hope what I think about the decline in the price of ETH is wrong. the decline in Ethereum prices is another thing that has the opportunity to rise and I am sure that ETH will be a project that will be overcome by other projects.
Activity: 14
I used to think ETH was king of altcoins but I think that period may be passed now as the prices are really fluctuating where they shouldn't be.
I think this is due to its use as a platform for ICO projects and they end up dumping the ETH immediatel after the ico
Activity: 269
In my opinion everything is okay and there is nothing to recover with Eth. Due to down of bitcoin and Ico market, it affects on Eth. I think Eth is still a better platform.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
The market is hot, so expect the top coins to follow suit. I think so many people who could not get along with bitcoin initially are mostly patronizing ethereum, and the  current market situation is making so many persons to seek public opinion probably on their intended decision.
in any case, every user understands that among all the crypto currency is the etherium can provide guarantees not only of future incomes, but also the preservation of its funds. Proceeding from this very often raises discussion questions about opportunities and risks.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
The market is hot, so expect the top coins to follow suit. I think so many people who could not get along with bitcoin initially are mostly patronizing ethereum, and the  current market situation is making so many persons to seek public opinion probably on their intended decision.
Activity: 80
Nothing is wrong with Eth so there is nothing to recover. As Btc is down right now, Eth with other alt coins also follows and nothing is wrong with it. With the rise of Btc it’ll become normal.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

ETH price is way high than its ICO price that is for real. Now if you have bought ETH while the price is much more than $500, you will feel like its a dying cow but for those who bought at less than $1 they will just think its just how unpredictable the market is. I wouldn't be thinking of ETh going to pass bitcoin but its price will rise up as it did last year.
Activity: 378
I don't think any thing wrong with eth like ICO or SEC. ETH will rise soon above 400 and 500$ in next month. Already BTC playing around 6500$ up and down where other coins in down trends.

I have the same thoughts as you, I think ETH has tested the price $ 270 for too long. Now is the time to recover. Possibility of year end ETH will reach the price $ 500 when the market go uptrend.
Activity: 140
Yeah it is true that eth is really a hot topic now because it is regarded as second most popular coin after bitcoin and many thinks that someone it might pass bitcoin, so seeing the price dip down so low shocked many people, that's why it is a hot topic now.
copper member
Activity: 1568
ETH is goin down day by day just because of ICO, Most of ICO are going fail and market is getting down and price of BTC is not good now days but this is the very good time to buy ETH in a very cheapest market.
Activity: 136
yes, of course many people are talking about it now because currently many altcoins are slightly deviated from other potential altcoins, because of the drastic decline that altcon is a trend discussion on this forum.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
ETH is now a very much discussed project, which usually comes out very nicely from all situations no matter how it eventually can be deployed at all, I would not write it off, because if ETH is defeated, most projects will just die.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Not only eth market is crashing, but also whole crypto market, so don't blame on ethereum, it is a market tendency!
May be some ICOs decided to cash out collections and that's why ethereum is going to the deep
Still speculations and the market are still bear so we cant expect too much, but when the market start to run as a bull then we will see good reflecton
in this project, ETH still one of those best together with bitcoin it can bring huge returned after this hard downfall, opportunity for investors who can wait
and will patiently waiting, don't be bothered by those negative news it will bounce back.
Activity: 373
Merit: 13
In my opinion eth remains the best, on the other hand we see this is a good time to invest eth, and if you don't want to experience a detained loss is the best way, I still believe with eth later this year will definitely improve and keep on going hopefully
Activity: 462
Not only eth market is crashing, but also whole crypto market, so don't blame on ethereum, it is a market tendency!
May be some ICOs decided to cash out collections and that's why ethereum is going to the deep
Pages:
Jump to: