Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is now hot topic - Whats wrong with it? - page 6. (Read 1297 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
Ethereum is currently having a bad time in the crypto market, that also includes other ERC20 coins. But when it gets back on its feet i believ it's going to do well
Activity: 446
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
I don't know the reason for the low price. But I, too, think that with ether a hundred something not so. I'm sure Ethereum should be worth a lot more than it is right now.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Well, if I correctly understood the people commenting on the situation - the problem is not in the air but in the market itself, back in the "bear" train.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
As we can see that the market of ETH is again becoming the weak one and there is no way it is even trying to come up with the prices of 300+ and they should have been 500 USD per coin by this time and thats why it is hopeless to see it trading at such low rates.

I wish to see some comments from the people as to why this situation is getting harder for the ETH specifically and why it is not in the recovery mode yet?

Is ETH becoming project which will be overcome by any other projects out there?

Now everyone looking alternative income after bitcoin, they still believe in crypto but don't know which one is the right option. Eth is realistic option and so far already used to send receive payment after bitcoin. In my opinion Eth is good but invest/ trade in this situation is bad decisions, think again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I think one of the causes of Ethereum to be a hot topic for now is because Ethereum prices have dropped so much and never increased again. besides that, many people lose their money because they invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
basically, eth is one of the altcoin that has good prospects among others. therefore, investors are interested in investing eth. but currently, eth is down even the price is getting down. we know that market prices are unstable and it makes the eth prices go down. one of the reason is that many people who sell crypto at the cheap prices on the market and that makes the market price are getting down.
Activity: 30
Honestly, the ETH price still can not pass the $ 300. Monitoring the market over the past, I saw the price of ETH increased but not significantly. But I think that's not bad news for Ethererum, I hope the price of eth will rebind in the market next time.
Activity: 72
I think ICOs are the primary purpose for eth to go to the best and the same ICOs are the explanation behind eth to go down. Most recent couple of months the ICO showcase is vigorously down. Furthermore, the greater part of the ICO relies upon eth platform. So it influences eth. You can see similar things happens to NEO. What's more, in this bearish market if a coin begin falling it's difficult to stop. One of the primary reason was the ICOs which were fruitful a year ago they additionally offering eth in the open market so eth cost goes more down. Also, right now in the market there is heaps of platform token and actually they are superior to eth.
Activity: 158
Nothing Wrong with ETH, it's just effect of ICO market. This year ICO market did not do well, i mean most of the ICO projects did not reach to their target. That's why market goes down and ETH is part of this market! Even not only ETH is down, all market (like Bitcoin) is down. But ETH is the main altcoin of this market, because most of the project runs on the platform of ETH
from your comments I can conclude, that Ethereum's price depends on the ICO that is going on out there.
Activity: 602
Eth always attracts attention, as this is the 2nd coin in the crypto currency market after bitcoin and its role is very important for the entire crypto currency industry. But now, the price of ETH has dropped very much, and many do not like it. Some people assume that the projects began to massively sell the ETH, which affected this price decline.
Activity: 476
In my opinion such a pity situation with ethereum is possible because of a lot of ICOs you ETH as main mean of payment. All received investments in ETH sold out by the ICO teams.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Personally, I can not say and assume why the price of ETH is so low, and can not overcome the $ 300 mark, but I firmly believe in the future of this coin, and that the price will grow when the market recovers. ETH plays a huge role in the crypto-currency industry.
copper member
Activity: 226
who am I to judge. I only flame
exactly my thoughts, eth itself is still good and working fine. even too fine, that other alts are too dependable on it

I think that Ethereum is all right. It feels much better than most altcoins. And the problem is not with Ethereum but with the crypto-currency market. I used to think that it was a whale specially lowered the price. But now I do not understand who needs it and who benefits from a cheap cryptocurrency.
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/
I think that Ethereum is all right. It feels much better than most altcoins. And the problem is not with Ethereum but with the crypto-currency market. I used to think that it was a whale specially lowered the price. But now I do not understand who needs it and who benefits from a cheap cryptocurrency.
Activity: 168
Eth price is down and not recovery because there is no much demand for eth in the market, currently the bear market has made some people to stay away from ICO investing and eth price goes high when there are much ICO going on and people are buying eth and investing in the ICO, these month alone many ICO's postponed their ICO and many that hold their ICO couldn't reach their hard cap.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
ETH is a very hot topic. Many say it will collapse, many also say it will survive. And I myself cannot guarantee which is true in the future. But, seeing the price or rate in the market right now, i also realize that Ethereum is going to collapse. But, I will not be pessimistic. I know that all coin rates are dumping. I'm still sure that the ETH can survive and increase it value. For, most projects use this coin for the main payment. It will be always hot topic in this bear market.
Activity: 56
Unfortunately, the rates of ETH is still below $300 recently. I've just checked the price is about $274 right now. I think the ETH rates will always become a hot topic till the next year. It is because many people invest in ETH, and they want to know about the current issues related it. Moreover, the market development seems very slow. Many people be afraid and look for the information by discussing it to others.      
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
This time it is clear that Ethereum is the most potential crypto on the market, surpassing BTC. The altcoins, as well as ICO, are now using smart contract technology of ETH so the future of ETH will be very potential. So it is not difficult to understand that by the end of 2018 ETH will recover strongly.
Activity: 421
Ethereum is not perfect, it has some improvements to deal with. These might be one of the reasons of price drop. Especially now where similar blockchains are created such as cardano and neo. Technical issues should be resolved immediately to show Ethereum is still the second best.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
As we can see that the market of ETH is again becoming the weak one and there is no way it is even trying to come up with the prices of 300+ and they should have been 500 USD per coin by this time and thats why it is hopeless to see it trading at such low rates.

I wish to see some comments from the people as to why this situation is getting harder for the ETH specifically and why it is not in the recovery mode yet?

Is ETH becoming project which will be overcome by any other projects out there?

Well, ETH down situation is just alike of BTC down situation as well, I guess. That is why ETH marketcap situation feels like hopeless because BTC marketcap doesn't show any kind changes positively they just only make us somewhat excited, it would go a little higher, and then it will drop back at it again on its worst possible price situation. Just keep on doing your stuff, something miracle will happen later. May be it is not yet the time for bullrun to happen.
Pages:
Jump to: