Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is now hot topic - Whats wrong with it? - page 9. (Read 1297 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
With Etherium everything is fine! If you haven't noticed, it's not the only one that dropped a lot in price... And the whole market is red for a long time. The market will recover, and Ethereum will rise in price!
Activity: 238
As you can see most ico find it difficult to reach soft cap, then most of the icos are issue on ethereum block This is part of the causes of the ethereum that refuse to rise from it's slump.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I think that the ethereum was blown away. And for a long time a pair of it to sell and buy bitcoin, is more stable and promising a coin.
Activity: 812
BountyMarketCap
Please do not stress much about current eth price, it is normal correctibe wave, in thelong term view eth will bounce back and we as crypto community should keep supporting eth, im personally bullish on eth.
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
I really don’t see there’s any fundamentally wrong with Ethereum; the blockchain works very well, each day new project are getting added to the Ethereum blockchain, and new exiting ICO build on the Ethereum platform starting all the time.
I think Ethereum price fall happens because, some of those old ICO are selling the Eth they made doing the ICO, and when many big holders of Eth start to sell at the same time, the hole market will lower the price.
Ethereum has also got a lot of new competitions, and some people who already made a good profit on Ethereum will sell some of their eth and see if they can make the same profit on some of the new blockchain platform coins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Ethereum has not been able to hold it resistance above 300. $ even when bitcoin has improved. It may have been caused by less demands from icos
Bitcoin pumped last time all because of the bitcoin ETF hype which has no direct effect on bitcoin once implemented so to say that people want to jump to the fomo before it loses its momentum some of them need to shorten their holdings and that is altcoins, that's why bitcoin increased but not much to the rest of the crypto for a short period of time the last event, due to some speculation we may see it under $300 let's wait and see if the price improves or not.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
It is a hot topic because of the loss in value, I don't know when last I saw the price below $300, I could remember when Bancor was doing its ICO the price of 1 Ether then was $330 and people said it was expensive then, now $275 people are not buying. Another thing why it is having huge attention is because of the scaling debate that is on going, I think the team need to come up with right answer now that they have many competitors
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
As we can see that the market of ETH is again becoming the weak one and there is no way it is even trying to come up with the prices of 300+ and they should have been 500 USD per coin by this time and thats why it is hopeless to see it trading at such low rates.

I wish to see some comments from the people as to why this situation is getting harder for the ETH specifically and why it is not in the recovery mode yet?

Is ETH becoming project which will be overcome by any other projects out there?
There is no doubt in Ethereum, on the contrary, now it is necessary to increase positions on it. Remember the summer-autumn of last year when the price of Ethereum was 200-250 dollars and how much it grew by January. Ethereum is a strong project I'm sure of. One person for 4 years to buy bitcoin every month for $ 500 despite the price whether it is $ 200 or $ 20,000, and now this man is rich. He never doubted that the price would rise. Now the situation is the same-many do not believe, but it's just a pause.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Personally,I believe what is happening now to ethereum is as a result of the fall in the entire crypto market. Ethereum has very good potentials and also a very good technology and I am sure when the market recover from the fall, the price of this coin will rise very high and investors will earn profit from it.
Activity: 98
I think currently ethereum is a giant project that is sleeping. Wait for time for ethereum to wake up with technology and investor confidence that will pump back ethereum prices. If there is an opportunity to buy ethereum at this time with a cheap price.
Activity: 140
Because everyone saw ethereum's price experienced a large decline. what made ethereum decrease? Ethereum is a good and potential coin for the future. I am sure of ethereum.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
The Ico are selling ETh very rapidly as they have the biggest stock of the ETH. THis is the major reason why prices are drop now.
Activity: 70
ETH has a huge capitalization, this coin is very difficult to grow in price individually! I think that we need to wait for the global growth of the crypto currency market! Undecided
Activity: 487
That is because Ethereum has performed below standard so far. Since its drop from 500 dollars, there are strong speculations that it may not result cover soon
Activity: 196
Eth be hot topic because the decrease of eth's value make most of people shock because can reach under $300. The market still isn't stable, so the price of btc and most of altcoins, include eth, as yet decrease. It is the best time to buy and invest in eth to help the coin increase again. Now, in the coinmarketcap, the price of eth per coin just $270. With this price that we can say cheaper, it is the right choice to invest because i optimist in few months later the price will increase more than that. Eth still alive and the best in the altcoins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Yes, now again a weak market, but it's a good chance to buy cheap air, and wait until the market soars up, and it will be, believe me.
Activity: 87
I think eth is going down because bitcoin cash announced that they will do something like erc 20 plus some old projects dumped all ethereum from icos.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
As we can see that the market of ETH is again becoming the weak one and there is no way it is even trying to come up with the prices of 300+ and they should have been 500 USD per coin by this time and thats why it is hopeless to see it trading at such low rates.

I wish to see some comments from the people as to why this situation is getting harder for the ETH specifically and why it is not in the recovery mode yet?

Because of the many fraudulent ICOs, this is largely the reason for Ethere's decline in the market. Even if bitcoin hasn't recovered, this will also affect the price of most altcoins on the market. So if there is an ICO project going out they must consider the risk of fraud in the end. Most investors now take security precautions before investing their money.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
Who keeps patiently the etherium, today the day is unsuccessful - 1 etherium costs 270 dollars. I think their worries should not lead to panic sales. I hope so that the market does not sink anymore.
Many of users who keeps waiting for the increasing price of ethereum. We do not know until when the price could go deeper.  Yes some actually leads to panic selling because of lower rate continuously, however I believe we could see a good changes of value.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

As a matter of fact I don't understand why Ethereum is dumping hard in this level in the sense that still many ICO still using the Ethereum Smart contracts and the demand is there for gas fees and other means. My instinct was saying that there is someone dumping Ethereums in the Market and the question is who? lets find out sooner.
Pages:
Jump to: