Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 50. (Read 283424 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 252
April 13, 2018, 10:27:53 AM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?

There are many of the community in this field of industry believed that Eth is the next currency into bitcoin. Maybe its true but not in the sense of surpassing the value of bitcoin I think, but in terms of building in community and it could be happen only not on this generation base on my view of belief. 
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
April 13, 2018, 09:23:00 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
Yes.  I do believe that etherium is the next most successful cryptocurrency than bitcoin. This is because firstly, etherium has gained a lot of popularity among the people since it has started. And in its journey it has also gained a lot of users because of which it has many people now who are ready to invest in etherium. All this has resulted in increasing demand of etherium throughout the world. And this is also verified by the increasing price of etherium since it has started.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 08:58:55 AM
In my view it is still difficult for eth to align with bitcoin because in the affairs of the exchange rate too far so make eth still need a lot of time if want like bitcoin.But in the world of cryptocurrency all can happen suddenly.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
April 13, 2018, 08:03:41 AM
For me, yes ethereum is the next cryptocurrency king next to bitcoin. We all know that ethereum is the second most expensive cryptocurrency and also it’s the latter the most popular cryptocurrency. We all know that bitcoin is limited to 21 million and now most of the articles saying there is almost 85% of the total bitcoin are already mine or generated so if bitcoin become worthless if bitcoin reach its limitation I’m sure that ethereum will step up at that time.  Smiley
Activity: 183
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 10:00:35 AM
Currently I see bitcoin and ethereum have a fairly good interplay. So in the near future I think that ethereum may be liked by investors that push the price up.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
April 11, 2018, 08:24:37 AM
Yes, ethereum takes the second line right after bitcoin. But at the moment, when its price is not stable and declining - many people lose faith in it and sell it. But I believe that this coin will show more growth this year, and people will change their mind.

I hope wise people will not lose their hope and see Ethereum and Bitcoins. Ethereum is still on the second place after BTC by market cap and importance.
The current decline in bitcoin prices is due to factors of a trend and politics. enthusiasts of both are still and actually even increased. but if you are sure of course will not panic sell it
Activity: 546
April 11, 2018, 08:17:33 AM
Yes, ethereum takes the second line right after bitcoin. But at the moment, when its price is not stable and declining - many people lose faith in it and sell it. But I believe that this coin will show more growth this year, and people will change their mind.

I hope wise people will not lose their hope and see Ethereum and Bitcoins. Ethereum is still on the second place after BTC by market cap and importance.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 06:45:12 PM
Erhereum as wallet and as alcoin is a blessing to those of us who have little or idea about cryptocurrency, ethereum is easy to understand, users friendly and very reliable. With the current  trend in the cryptocurrency market I can see ETH taking over as the new bitcoin
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
April 05, 2018, 06:13:29 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
In terms of price?, then Ethereum has a very long way to go to catch up with Bitcoin. Maybe we can compare Ethereum to Bitcoin on the basis of their transaction security, speed, privacy and smart contracts. Ethereum has been regarded as the direct competitor of Bitcoin but it seems to be struggling along the line to meet most of its expectations from holders.
Activity: 668
Merit: 255
April 05, 2018, 06:00:34 PM
I'm more than sure, that 2018 - year of altcoins and ICOs, and Ethereum (ETH) as currency and  effective platform for the sale of tokens for different projects , seems to be success in 2018, if talk about price, I don't think, ethereum will beat bitcoin's price, but think 1,500$ - 2,500$ possible to reach in 2018, because Vitalik have many of innovations for his project.
Activity: 266
April 05, 2018, 05:51:51 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
Ethereum cannot match Bitcoin, Ethereum is very different from Bitcoin,
Ethereum is better than Bitcoin's speed and transaction fee,
while for popularity and valuation, Bitcoin far leaves Ethereum.
Activity: 372
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 05:20:31 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
Of course because ethereum have potential like bitcoin we just need to fix about the transaction because when ethereum goes up the price sometimes the transaction of eth is going badly. But for me eth is the next to bitcoin maybe not now but in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
👨‍👩‍👧‍&#
April 05, 2018, 05:06:31 PM
the system that Etherium made is now very large and also has a lot of people who understand it then many ICOs that use the Etherium platform as their base so that we can mean that Etherium began to be able to compete with bitcoin
Activity: 1750
Merit: 369
April 05, 2018, 04:56:44 PM
it is possible but it will not be this year. when eth blockchain will use prof of stake, it will next to bitcoin. it is too hard now.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
April 05, 2018, 04:55:10 PM
Yes I also think that ETC is next to BTC because as of now ETH shows a good price compare to other cryptos but all I can say is that ETC is only next to BTC but it will never pass the huge value of BTC.
There is no doubt. Definitely bitcoins are the first curtcurrency and all such altcoins just came after them. There are hundreds and even more altcoins in international market right now but only ETH have that nerve to come forward. Bitcoins are absolutely the king of this world. They are going with amazing fame and popularity that can never be surpassed by ETH who are just newcomers.
Yes no doubt that bitcoin bring the revolution and trend of using online currency and the other currencies have followed them, but i think that in current time a lot of crypto currencies have good potential and people are even taking more interest in such altcoin, for example Etherium is a good currency and people are even investing money in Etherium, which is making Etherium more stronger.
Activity: 224
April 05, 2018, 04:50:29 PM
In my opinion eth has a good command and community. It's a platform, and their projects have good ideas and solving some important problems. I think eth - it's future in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 72
April 05, 2018, 08:29:41 AM
In my opinion, ETH can later be BTC. But it will take a lot of time. Maybe not again. It will tell whether it will happen or not.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
April 05, 2018, 08:20:29 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
I think ethereum earns it's titles as next to bitcoin because it's advantages and it's market cap. Ethereum may be able to compete to bitcoin but ethereum can't replace bitcoin and stay it's track like bitcoin.
ETH is no doubt one of the best coin in the entire crypto market and that it is gaining the attention of so many investors especially the ones who are interested in either day trading or short-term investment of money. We can’t deny the worth of bitcoin and that ETH is not that much good that it can compete with bitcoin in any way and that bitcoin is the best coin amongst all other coins.
New investors choose bitcoin. Veteran investors choose ethereum. Everyone who has joined the cryptocurrency community for more than 1 year know that ethereum is better than bitcoin. In a long run, ethereum will perform better than bitcoin and more people will be attracted by its technology and also its price
Activity: 2016
Merit: 322
April 05, 2018, 03:15:45 AM
Yes I also think that ETC is next to BTC because as of now ETH shows a good price compare to other cryptos but all I can say is that ETC is only next to BTC but it will never pass the huge value of BTC.
There is no doubt. Definitely bitcoins are the first curtcurrency and all such altcoins just came after them. There are hundreds and even more altcoins in international market right now but only ETH have that nerve to come forward. Bitcoins are absolutely the king of this world. They are going with amazing fame and popularity that can never be surpassed by ETH who are just newcomers.
Activity: 38
April 04, 2018, 07:35:20 AM
The recent performance of Ethereum is very frustrating, but it is a very promising project.
Pages:
Jump to: