Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 45. (Read 283424 times)

Activity: 600
Merit: 256
April 25, 2018, 11:43:18 AM
I had a lot of hope about Ethereum. During mid-2017, when the ETH market cap was so close to that of Bitcoin, I even thought that it would replace Bitcoin as the no.1 altcoin. But unfortunately, ETH never realized its potential.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 11:40:09 AM
as I think, maybe the price of ETH will not pass the bitcoin price this fast. but this year I think ETH will grow more than bitcoin.

No, that will never happen, but I am very optimistic about that we will reach around 2,000 USD this year. But prepare for insance volatility.

I think we will top out around 2k and then dip to 600 USD again.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
April 25, 2018, 11:34:54 AM
Yeah ethereum is basically the Bitcoin of erc20s and most other altcoins. Its best altcoin ever coded or invented you can call it anything. It worths like gold for me. As I said its going to be very high cap industry in a time.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 11:30:24 AM
They will always be in a ratio of 1:10. You can track the dynamics of these two coins yourself. Soon a strong growth is expected so that we will see what will be the difference between them!
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 10:12:12 AM
We can assume that without any doubt, ETH can  walk side by side with BTC nowadays, its percentage of positive growth may be the parallel of BTC's when it started to raising day by day
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 23, 2018, 11:52:00 PM
There is a high probability that Ethereum will be the next Bitcoin. As of now, it is the most profitable altcoin, there's no doubt that its price will get higher. But it may takes time to beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 115
April 23, 2018, 11:45:02 PM
Today, Ethereum has become the world's largest distributed application development platform, involving a wide range of potential applications, attracting giants from multiple industries to participate in cooperation. For example, Microsoft, Samsung, IBM and other technology companies have adopted Ethereum technology for blockchain project development. In general, both Bitcoin and Ethereum have their own development directions. For the moment, the development of the Bitcoin market has matured and investment has become more secure. Ethereum has just started, and some BUGs will appear from time to time. For example, the accidental bifurcation of the Ethereum blockchain in the past few days may not result in normal trading. Although it did not cause serious impact, it also intuitively reflected the current imperfections in the Ethereum system.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
April 23, 2018, 11:41:21 PM
ETH will reach BTC but its taken lot of time, still now BTC is the king in crypto market and last year also ETH not reached $2000. we will see what will happen this year for ETH
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
April 23, 2018, 10:51:28 PM
etherium will catch up with bitcoin, last year eth was ever 1:10 with btc, maybe eth will surpass bitcoin around 10 year later. Grin
Activity: 210
April 23, 2018, 10:51:00 PM
According to this, and I also believe that if ethereum will appear before bitcoin in crypto currency I believe he is the king of crypto currency now. Because blockchain and security in ethereum is so awesome even a pro hacker is hard to hack. And If really say that ETH is next to bitcoin there is no doubt about that as that is the reality.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
April 23, 2018, 10:24:26 PM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?
If seen from the price and its development. Ethereum henceforth Bitcoin indeed fit. because the Ethereum has a fairly high price after Bitcoin and its development of mutual chasing each other with Bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 10:22:47 PM
In my opinion, Ethereum can't overtake bitcoin because if bitcoin price going down, Ethereum price also going down. So Ethereum just follow  bitcoin price and can't overtake bitcoin price.
Activity: 125
April 23, 2018, 10:11:26 PM
The BTC accounted for the righteousness, name, and gimmick. In most people's minds, BTC = digital currency = cryptocurrency, which is enough. Nothing else is required.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
April 23, 2018, 06:45:02 PM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?
Well like every king, someone will take his place but i doubt that it will happen soon and it may take time. Like they said Ethereum is considered to be the next best cryptocurrency after Bitcoin, not only offers better transaction speed but uses Etash technology as well which encourages decentralised mining and mitigates the use of ASICS. Ethereum has a potential but i doubt that it will reach the value of bitcoin soon, maybe after a few years.
Activity: 79
April 23, 2018, 06:10:57 PM
Yes, ETH would only second to BTC. bitcoin will still be the king of crypto-currencies.
Activity: 196
April 23, 2018, 06:09:29 PM
If the price of ETH continues to grow this way, then ETH will be coin number 1. And I think it will happen in 3-4 years.
Activity: 124
April 23, 2018, 05:50:12 PM
Now 2 weeks the price for ETH is growing faster than on BTC.  If it continues like this, then I think in a couple of years the price of ETH will be higher than BTC.
Activity: 58
April 23, 2018, 05:30:23 PM
It varies individually as someone had their fortune in LTH and so they like it while some likes having other coins
Activity: 261
Merit: 3
April 23, 2018, 04:17:20 PM
as we all know, ethereum is in second position under bitcoin. I think ethereum will not be able to replace bitcoin positions, given the price, volume and bitcoin fame is greater.
maybe the future of ethereum will be more than bitcoin
Activity: 37
April 23, 2018, 03:26:18 PM
The ethereum will not pass bitcoin quickly, but it will pass in the future
Pages:
Jump to: