Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 47. (Read 283424 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 09:06:56 AM
Although ETH does not currently have a high BTC price, ETH is receiving the attention of many people. Because the future development of Ethereum may far exceed Bitcoin, because it is not subject to government intervention, so it is said that it has relatively good prospects for development.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 22, 2018, 09:03:15 AM
I think it's worth it, but ETH should take a long time to compete with BTC. well with a long time is then BTC will also continue to grow so difficult ETH to compete with BTC.
Yes, it is true that ethereum must take a long time to compete and parallel with bitcoin, if ethereum grows so well then bitcoin will surely exceed it and I am sure that ethereum will be difficult to pursue bitcoin.
although ethereum is hard to catch bitcoin I think ethereum could be an alternative coin to be a good investment asset. eth into one of the coin platforms that are now a lot of enthusiasts like bitcoin.

Yeah but the title says that it is only next to ethereum which is true, if you are going to observe the behavior of ethereum, after its huge dump, it is easily pumping unlike any other altcoins out there, which is a good sign. Holding ethereum other than bitcoin is a good choice, buy when its price is on the dip and sell when its price is skyrocketing, that's it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
April 22, 2018, 08:11:46 AM
I think that yes, the ether in the near future will become much more stable than bitcoin
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 08:11:23 AM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?

I'm not sure what you mean, but ethereum is getting closer to bitcoin, which is only natural in my opinion. Bitcoin is great though and is here to stay no matter what
Activity: 783
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 08:08:25 AM
I think it's worth it, but ETH should take a long time to compete with BTC. well with a long time is then BTC will also continue to grow so difficult ETH to compete with BTC.
Yes, it is true that ethereum must take a long time to compete and parallel with bitcoin, if ethereum grows so well then bitcoin will surely exceed it and I am sure that ethereum will be difficult to pursue bitcoin.
although ethereum is hard to catch bitcoin I think ethereum could be an alternative coin to be a good investment asset. eth into one of the coin platforms that are now a lot of enthusiasts like bitcoin.
Activity: 83
April 22, 2018, 08:07:40 AM
I know that Ethereum is a good source of encryption, but so far, bitcoin is still the king of all encryption.
It's still too early to talk about it, and it will take a long time for it to compete with bitcoin, because the value of these two encryption technologies is so far away.
Even today, bitcoin's interest is still higher than that of the ether, which is so weak that it can surpass bitcoin.
Activity: 252
April 22, 2018, 08:05:25 AM
Activity: 181
Merit: 5
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
April 22, 2018, 07:52:02 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

When BTC grows, altcoins grow together with him. So if ETH reaches today's BTC price, than BTC will grow to $100K.So ETH will never reach BTC price.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 07:28:43 AM
It is not yet near and it is unlikely in the near future will be next to him ,now the gap between them is not only price , but also in the number of sold coins on the cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin is still out of reach.
Activity: 672
April 22, 2018, 06:59:09 AM
What I see is that Ethereum is not only next to bitcoin but a coin that can take the place of bitcoin in term of market capitalization. In the nearest future, I think ethereum will have more market capitalization than bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 06:49:57 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

I think bitcoin is king of crypto. bitcoin will exist for along year. so, I dont agree ethereum is the next to BTC.
There is no doubt that bitcoin is the king of all currency because it has a lot of potential to rise very high in price, bitcoin is a long time currency it will never end but will increase more and more with time, bitcoin has very bright future and a shining past as when bitcoin was invented it was not very high in price but today it is almost 10 time higher than the initial price and soon it will be more than this after some time.
Activity: 322
April 21, 2018, 08:10:00 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
This will be possible because ETHEREUM is now supported by so many companies in the world  that are using cryptocurrencies in their businesses also ethereum today had also the best security that can be develop more in the near future.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
April 21, 2018, 07:57:36 PM
I believe it will be the next bitcoin in the next few years but no one know what is really happen after few years but I hope if bitcoin die ethereum will become very higj because I see to this coin the potential to become king of cryptocurrency. We need to be patient right now just hold more ethereum to become rich in the future..
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
April 21, 2018, 07:57:09 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
It will always be next to bitcoin it will never surpass bitcoin being number one in the market besides bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currency, you can see it on the market bitcoin is more in demand into other coin and the volume of it is too high even the ethereum has good potential it will never be on the number one.
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
April 21, 2018, 07:48:16 PM
as I think, maybe the price of ETH will not pass the bitcoin price this fast. but this year I think ETH will grow more than bitcoin.

I think so too. Ethereum may not pass Bitcoin's price at the moment, but that doesn't mean that Eth can't be better than Bitcoin. At least its integrity and consistency is not as volatile as Bitcoin. And we can expect that we will not that much loss, and will tend to earn more even if the price is not that high. Considering the fact that many tokens are forked in this currency.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
April 21, 2018, 07:33:36 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
Why not? Ethereum have a potential to be a bitcoin someday and ethereum have many choices to invest like in altcoin that they always Eth  as other way to make a transaction. I think ethereum will bring more proves that coin is will be like bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
April 21, 2018, 07:01:10 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

Based on the volume and demands of millions of people around the world, Bitcoin is still the best among crypto currencies. Bitcoin is the mother of all altcoins so I think it will take many years or maybe impossible to surpass the achievements of Bitcoin. However, both Bitcoin and Ethereum can consider to place or invest our money because they both have good performance in digital currency world.
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 06:02:21 PM
If the price of bitcoin and ethereum is very much different but about the demand is almost the same because eth and btc both have a very good profit for trading and investment so if you want to pair the btc and eth not out of price but from enthusiasts who owned both these coins.
Activity: 392
April 21, 2018, 05:58:43 PM
Eth is the best competitor of bitcoin.it's good to have a currency like eth so people can choose either of the two.for me, it doesn't matter who is on the top
Because they are the check-in balance in the crypto world.
Activity: 383
April 21, 2018, 05:57:31 PM
bitcoin fixed bitcoin and etherium still etherium are both different but if we say etherium is now starting to chase the bitcoin trading volume it's new right
Pages:
Jump to: