Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 46. (Read 283424 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 03:20:17 PM
I believe that Bitcoin is the most stable coin, unlike the Etherium. I'm not chasing a super big profit, for me it's important not to go into negative, so I vote for BTC.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 23, 2018, 03:15:18 PM
Depends on what you mean. if the price, then of course not. Far not near. If capitalization in the world, it is closer than other cryptocurrencies ,but still far away. Potential could be close, yeah. Although in the ranking of cryptocurrencies it is on the 2nd place.
Activity: 345
April 23, 2018, 01:23:12 PM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?
Bitcoin and ethereum has been making a wide noise all over the world right now but when it comes to price, bitcoin still has the most expensive value. Ethereum maybe considered next to bitcoin but still there's a lot of cryptocurrencies out there showing their potential on taking part on the revolution digital money is making. Who knows, maybe time will come where ethereum will dethrone bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
April 23, 2018, 01:20:58 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
We can all agree to that knowing that ethereum right now has the nearest value with bitcoin among all the other cryptocurrency existing. Though that's the case, I still don't think ethereum will soon replace bitcoin since when it comes to popularity and price expensiveness, bitcoin is still on the top. Let us just keep on supporting both for the greater good of everyone here.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 01:15:52 PM
For me Btcs is irreplaceable and better than all others.
Activity: 194
April 22, 2018, 12:44:25 PM
ETH's value is way far from BTC's but its growing % is flying higher than ever in these days, we'll see how it will be in the next future
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
April 22, 2018, 11:24:25 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

Ethereum is the most stable alts. I believe is next to bitcoin, as we can see , ethereum also like bitcoin is growing not as fast as bitcoin but  compare to other alts so far it the biggest one. I think eth have a bigger future .
Activity: 392
April 22, 2018, 11:10:53 AM
Ethereum in my opinion will show good growth this year. the price of bitcoin is certainly far. And at all I believe incorrect comparison these coins . Bitcoin is like gold, and Ethereum is the fuel for other coins. And as a rule, fuel can not be more expensive than gold)
Activity: 1111
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 22, 2018, 11:03:26 AM
You can compare them only as price but in the otherside you can't . Their technology completely different therefore i cant say Ethereum is next Bitcoin .
Activity: 132
April 22, 2018, 11:02:16 AM
Ethereum is the second biggest coin as only bitcoin surpasses it. In terms of prices and market value ethereum is always next to bitcoin and as bitcoin prices go up, so does ETH
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
April 22, 2018, 10:51:21 AM
In my very own opinion, I think that ETC has far more to go before it replaces BTC, but I think that ethereum is a great alternate way to make investments, and if you are not satisfied with the way btc goes and its problems then I think might as well try using altcoins like ethereum, It is actually great, and offers great security also, and its value of price is also great as bitcoin do also.
Activity: 161
April 22, 2018, 10:50:38 AM
 For me i agree that ethereum is the next of bitcoin. Because of his price and his profit secured. And awesome blockchain. Ethereum also have great potential same with bitcoin. And they are almost same i think the only different of them is that bitcoin came early than ethereum
Activity: 336
April 22, 2018, 10:47:27 AM
I think btc is top,ethereum will not overtake btc,because btc have another function and goals than btc,ethereum can be strong but not top
Activity: 78
April 22, 2018, 10:44:05 AM
Ethereum is increasingly asserting its value in the cryptocurrency market. I think it would be very difficult to have an altcoin as successful as ETH, it is also altcoin that has the most practical applications in the cryptocurrency market, which is very remarkable.
Activity: 490
April 22, 2018, 10:41:30 AM
yes, I think it is possible if etherium is next to btc. because the coin prices are unpredictable, there can be instantaneous price spikes without realizing it. Etherium including coins that are very capable to survive when the storm occurs.
Activity: 91
April 22, 2018, 10:34:26 AM
ETH is always next to bitcoin. It is the second when it comes to market prices and value and it is also a very good project to invest in if you are holding for the long term
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 09:24:47 AM
this is a good opportunity for  to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum. The more people buy, the price of the two coins will surely rise again slowly. I believe this is only temporary and by the end of 2018, this price will increase again
Activity: 168
April 22, 2018, 09:11:48 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
I think yes.  It seems to me that in future ETH will replace BTC.  And the price for ETH will be higher than at BTC.
Activity: 336
April 22, 2018, 09:10:47 AM
ETH certainly a very strong coin but BTC is simply the king of this market so ETH needs a lot of work to get closer to the BTC
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 09:07:45 AM
for me  eth is the second place of Btc because its value is still increasing, but bitcoin is still growing too ,so i don't think so .
Pages:
Jump to: