Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 56. (Read 283424 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 4
March 25, 2018, 05:20:07 AM
ETH is a coin developed after Bitcoin. It has more prominent features than bitcoin. However, to overcome the bitcoin, I think it is quite difficult, because bitcoin is the first and it has no master
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
PRiVCY
March 25, 2018, 04:24:50 AM
Ethereum on Blockchain has even become ,more Technological advanced among all other Alts which even many new innovated coins are using as their bases for existence. It is just more than an arguable fact that Ethereum is the next coin to Bitcoin in all Ramification. Investing in Ethereum can still give you assurance of future benefits just as Bitcoin which no any other coin can be ascribed this potentiality wholesomely.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 03:34:10 AM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?

I prefer to buy in owning Ethereum rather than having bitcoin because in my opinion at this time bitcoin price is too expensive and its gain is already too difficult while Ethereum its price is still cheap and can benefit from increment and from ICO you can follow with payment using Ethereum.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
March 25, 2018, 03:29:28 AM
When we are comparing other asset with bitcoin than i find BCH is the next bitcoin because last year we had seen the potential when BCH had reached 3500 USD line. as we all know BCH was created in Aug 2017, in short period of time it is grown like beast.
when it was started price was in between 200 - 300 USD but now price of BCH is 1100 USD. which is double than ETH also.
Why not BCH is next to bitcoin.
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 03:25:35 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

Yes, Ethereum is a known crypto next to  bitcoin and also bitcoin has a big marginal difference in terms of investment in the market.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
March 25, 2018, 03:15:04 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
Yes, Ethereum is the next cryptocurrency after bitcoin both in popularity and its potential. The coin holds a market capital of $54 billion currently. Also with its smart ledger contracts, the coin has introduced one of the best commercial ideas in the market. This coin is also the best for posting new ICOs. The coin provides a secure cryptography which makes its transactions also much secure.
With the current price Ethereum is in there is no question that Ethereum is one of the best bargain buys out there that this red market has come. With Ethereum almost reaching 1400$ (1600$ in some exchanges) you are looking at a potential of 300% gain when you buy Ethereum at the 500$ level, and that gain is only expecting Ethereum to test its ATH, what more if ETH can break it this time. If you are a believer of the cryptocurrency market then ETH is one of the best buys right now, you can even consider yourself safe us other bottom holders.
on the stock where ETH is worth $ 1400 dollars because I see the ETH is still around $ 500- $ 600 dollars only.
are you drunk today?
try to give your friends true information.
and clearly the ETH is always located next to the BTC and one day will be able to pass the BTC in the market volume.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
March 25, 2018, 03:09:58 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
That is the reason why Ethereum is one of the best investment nowadays. There is a risk in investing your money to Ethereum but it is not risky than other altcoins. You can ensure that you can gain profit from investing your money in Ethereum. 
Activity: 84
March 25, 2018, 03:02:43 AM
It is now a lot of eth enthusiasts but if to compete with bitcoin is hard.
Because there is still a lot of interest bitcoin than eth.
So if eth rival the bitcoin it is very difficult and the time is likely long to compete.

Yeah im looking it on the other side of it.. more investors on bitcoin than ETH ..
If we base on the rivalry of the two, bitcoin is always the number one in terms of popularity and demands. Though ETH has increasing value and transactions this year but it could not replace btc. As many investors are still interested in btc compared to ETH. But, ETH has the   potential to replace btc whenever it disappears.
Activity: 112
March 25, 2018, 02:12:49 AM
I think so. Bitcoin has certain issues that make it not very useful for small transactions meaning it’s not useful as a currency for most purchases.Therefore, my prediction is that someday bitcoin will be the dinosaur that started it all and not really be worth much and ethereum may still be around longer than that.Also, the price is entirely set by people’s opinion of it. If people have more faith in ethereum than bitcoin, this could happen sooner rather than later.Because ETH is designed for smart contract, and has huge potential and applications. It is very possible that ETH will lead BTC in market cap someday…
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
March 25, 2018, 01:56:49 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
Yes, Ethereum is the next cryptocurrency after bitcoin both in popularity and its potential. The coin holds a market capital of $54 billion currently. Also with its smart ledger contracts, the coin has introduced one of the best commercial ideas in the market. This coin is also the best for posting new ICOs. The coin provides a secure cryptography which makes its transactions also much secure.
With the current price Ethereum is in there is no question that Ethereum is one of the best bargain buys out there that this red market has come. With Ethereum almost reaching 1400$ (1600$ in some exchanges) you are looking at a potential of 300% gain when you buy Ethereum at the 500$ level, and that gain is only expecting Ethereum to test its ATH, what more if ETH can break it this time. If you are a believer of the cryptocurrency market then ETH is one of the best buys right now, you can even consider yourself safe us other bottom holders.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
March 25, 2018, 01:48:05 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 08:45:19 PM
Yep,  not just the next to BTC,  but the NEXt BTC.  Just take a look at the assets created under ETH.

Ethereum is next to BTC?
In this site bitcoin is what we launched to be the next to  fiat money which is USD. Eth cannot replaced bitcoin because eth was based on bitcoin fluctuating value. Bitcoin is now the most popular coin, I believe that bitcoin will keep improving its value as soon as possible. This is the struggling moments of bitcoin instead of discovering another coin we must support what we introduced in this site so stop saying ETH is the next to BTC.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 07:58:19 PM
Yep,  not just the next to BTC,  but the NEXt BTC.  Just take a look at the assets created under ETH.

Ethereum is next to BTC?
Activity: 308
March 24, 2018, 07:40:25 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

I believe that ethereum can replace the value of bitcoins in the future because there are a lot of people who are really interested on investing in eth and it already reach $1k dollar last december to february so keep your coins if you have ethereum.
Activity: 132
March 24, 2018, 07:38:56 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

In my opinion, yes Ethereum will be the next coin as bitcoin do to us because nowadays Ethereum likely slowing moving like Bitcoin come to think of it today Coin.ph is now accepting Ethereum and it has a good value in the money pool also ETC have a good advantage to people because they adopt the cheap transaction and the people like it.
Activity: 112
March 24, 2018, 10:55:41 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
ETH has the opportunity to develop more than BTC. I myself invest in ETH more than BTC. And ETH also makes a lot of profit
Activity: 274
March 24, 2018, 07:33:19 AM
It is like we are sharing the same thought, because the advent of Ethereum on Block chain Technology is very strong and it is following the Bitcoin. Even if ETH can not outweigh Bitcoin, it is still next to it and shall still continue to rise in value rapidly soon with the speculated boom and bull markets effect.

I agree with you mate,  as what i have watch at the market eth still at the second of btc. I guess eth can not replace btc. As far as i remember btc is the first coin and the first cryptocurrency that we always have in our thoughts.
Activity: 210
March 24, 2018, 07:31:18 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

I think Ethereum has much greater potential than Bitcoin in terms of sheer utility and market capitalization. With this disproportionate reward comes extraordinary risk.
I also think ETH is here to stay. BTC will be around as well but it will likely face a schism in the coming year or so due to mounting scalability issues and ever growing philosophical divides in its community.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
March 24, 2018, 07:15:53 AM
You mean is eth will be the next king? As a fan of eth, I would say yes however it will take many years to acieve that. As we know that bitcoins having a uquiness and having populity unlike eth but the platform of it is so awesome.
Activity: 278
Merit: 44
March 24, 2018, 07:01:24 AM
comparing apples and oranges, I think ethereum will suffer from BAD ico's in the future
Pages:
Jump to: