Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 55. (Read 283424 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
March 27, 2018, 10:53:22 AM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?

Yes, ethereum will always be next to bitcoin. No other coins has bigger value than bitcoin and no other aktcoins is higher than ethereum. Ethereum will always be right after bitcoin because its price is not even half of that pf bitcoin.
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 09:18:18 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

if comparisons between BTC and ETH from the supply point of circulation, generally ETH is always positioned second rather than BTC but from the angle of retail index and daily transactions I see ETH have better statistical data compared from BTC, this may be due to token issued via eth platform every year, besides BTC and ETH I also hope that TokenGo can take advantage of ETH price reductions to enable them to strengthen their position before entering the global market of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
March 27, 2018, 09:05:37 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
ETH next to BTC is impossible because bitcoin is standard in the crypto world whereas ETH is altcoin which always follows bitcoin price development, if bitcoin price decrease then ETH price will decrease and if bitcoin price increase then ETH go up ..
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 08:39:42 AM
ETH and bitcoin are 2 good coins, if combined then marketcap both reach more than 65% so making and splitting money for ETH and bitcoin is a good thing, for me the biggest portion is of course still bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
March 27, 2018, 07:45:20 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
I think so. If you would look in the chart, you will see ethereum sitting next to bitcoin when it comes to value. Ethereum has been showing off lately to many investors and as time passes by, its value is slowly going after bitcoin's. Some critics are saying that it may take over bitcoin in the future but for my opinion, I think there's only a chance that its value will come close with bitcoin's.

Today Ethereum is around 500 dollars now what do you have to say about that ? Bitcoin is being resistant to the falls that it is getting today and I am sure that there is no other coin which can have such great resistance to the fall in market cap. Just see that and compare that and you will know why it stands higher chances of being #1 all the time. What you have done is just thin comparison of both but in the base bitcoin stands ahead of ETH. ETH went ATH to 1200++ but it did not last there for whole two months also and people went crazy selling it and now is the time its has dropped more than double. But bitcoin is not, its been bought at alarming speed than the previous one and thus making huge progress. Thats tough competition.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 07:38:37 AM
I don't think bitcoin is so easily replaced by ETH. We all know that bitcoin is the best choice in terms of investment, because bitcoin is the first coin. In addition, compared with ETH, the total amount of bitcoin is fixed, only 21 million, and ETH is infinite. Perhaps in the next ten years, more companies will choose to work with ETH to make ETH more advantageous in terms of payment and efficiency. But there are some uncertain factors in ETH, and most people have no absolute confidence in eth.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
March 27, 2018, 07:14:15 AM
Etheteum is next to bitcoin already, not because of it price but the volume of trade it has transacted. Though the price of ethereum is far from what bitcoin has acheived but its reputation as the second most consistent and most reliable in trades makes it even more interesting to invest with.
Well people know ETH. Unlike other altcoins, people are much aware of this amazing coin. Like you have said, already it has been placed at second place after bitcoins. But there is a huge gap between the prices of bitcoins and those of ETH.

Then there arises some questions that why ETH are sound best coin even of this big difference. So answer is they have high market value, volume than other altcoins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
March 25, 2018, 06:09:53 PM
ETH is really a good coin and great potential to grow but I don't think it can replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin is best as it is trend builder and most trusted coin till now. Both have a different ideological concept, we can't really compare them just on price or growth basis. ETH is one of the most important coins which has changed the whole crypto world.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
March 25, 2018, 05:32:55 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

Ethereum does really have the potential to replace bitcoins in the future because eth coins does really have the potential to surpass the price of bitcoins due to its massive investors and it already reached $1k dollar just last few months so keep on holding your coins.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
March 25, 2018, 05:27:08 PM
The current price of ETH looks very promising for growth. Recently, the ratio of the etherium to bitcoin has fallen sharply, which means that the growth potential has grown very much. I invest in the etherium since I see that in 2018, by capitalization, it must outrun bitcoin and give the best interest.
Ethereum is nothing as compare to bitcoin. It is all good and so only because we can buy it at much cheaper rates than bitcoin even in the present red digital market but investors have to look the other way around. They focus more on the amount of money earned by investing in some particular place. Now the end year value of ETH is 3k dollars at most and that of bitcoin is 30k dollars in the least. How can anyone say that Eth is better?
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
March 25, 2018, 04:48:54 PM
I think we can all agree to that knowing that bitcoin is slightly falling down right now and ethereum is slowly rising on the other hand. Ethereum has been always next to bitcoin and maybe someday it will be replacing bitcoin as it collapses totally. Though that's the thing, we should still keep on supporting bitcoin. We can both invest on the two and it can be a good idea somehow.
I am not even sure which market you are monitoring to say that ETH is slowly rising while bitcoin is going down, if the price of bitcoin goes down, so does the rest of the coins and you really cannot compare both these coins solely because of the price difference, earlier there was a time when ETH looked like they could over take the price for a while but then bitcoin started a rally separating it from the rest of the coins and i do not think any coin will challenge bitcoin ever.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
March 25, 2018, 03:35:48 PM
Based on the potential and investors,Ethereum on the second place.If you compared price of the cryptocurrency with other coins,Bitcoin cash on the second place next to the Bitcoin.Since it's base is from bitcoin,we should not take in account while compared to other coins.ETH is now next to the Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 03:13:59 PM
still far from expectations if ETH want to compete with BTC
especially in the amount of ETH coin so much so nga may ngalahin BTC prices, let alone ETH cm including altcoin.

nothing is impossible, anything can happen even for eth to be side by side on btc
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
March 25, 2018, 01:59:19 PM
Ethereum will never be next to BTC, that is something that is never going to happen soon. Just be realistic, how the hell is bitcoin going to be better than ethereum?

Not even with all the ICO's that they have right now.
That's what I think, too. I think ETH brings a lot more to the technology than Bitcoin and I won't be surprised to see it pass by one day. Despite the improvements made to the Bitcoin, I don't think it will withstand the competition forever....
Activity: 238
March 25, 2018, 01:57:27 PM
That's what I think, too. I think ETH brings a lot more to the technology than Bitcoin and I won't be surprised to see it pass by one day. Despite the improvements made to the Bitcoin, I don't think it will withstand the competition forever....
Activity: 429
March 25, 2018, 01:22:03 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
I think so. If you would look in the chart, you will see ethereum sitting next to bitcoin when it comes to value. Ethereum has been showing off lately to many investors and as time passes by, its value is slowly going after bitcoin's. Some critics are saying that it may take over bitcoin in the future but for my opinion, I think there's only a chance that its value will come close with bitcoin's.
Activity: 226
Merit: 26
March 25, 2018, 01:19:31 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
I think we can all agree to that knowing that bitcoin is slightly falling down right now and ethereum is slowly rising on the other hand. Ethereum has been always next to bitcoin and maybe someday it will be replacing bitcoin as it collapses totally. Though that's the thing, we should still keep on supporting bitcoin. We can both invest on the two and it can be a good idea somehow.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 25, 2018, 01:15:35 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
Eth will not pass bitcoin but this year eth will grow more than bitcoin in term of profit percentage because 2018 will be the year of ICOs and there will be much more ICOs on ETH platform.
I have huge doubts that this is going to be the year of icos, how could it be? The market is having a very difficult time growing at all. Do you think people are going to invest in some speculative project that they do not know if it is going to have a success? If even bitcoin is not doing very well in this market and even some of the big name coins then it is very likely that many icos are going to be unable to get the funding they want.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
March 25, 2018, 06:06:46 AM
Etheteum is next to bitcoin already, not because of it price but the volume of trade it has transacted. Though the price of ethereum is far from what bitcoin has acheived but its reputation as the second most consistent and most reliable in trades makes it even more interesting to invest with.

But what about the recent performance. Along with Bitcoins, ethereum has also failed to deliver good results for last few days.  For instance, if I talk about the performance for last 48 hours, both bitcoins and ehtereum were in loss of 5-10%. On the other hand, coins like TRON gave huge returns about 40% during the same period. Is the craze for bitcoins over and now all are looking for alt coin investment ?
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
March 25, 2018, 05:30:34 AM
The current price of ETH looks very promising for growth. Recently, the ratio of the etherium to bitcoin has fallen sharply, which means that the growth potential has grown very much. I invest in the etherium since I see that in 2018, by capitalization, it must outrun bitcoin and give the best interest.
Pages:
Jump to: