Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 61. (Read 283424 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
March 15, 2018, 09:35:18 PM
i think that is correct Eth is the next best crypto currency with compare to BTC. Eth is everyday growing to the top when we check the charts.

I think theres possible to eth will next in bitcoin because of pricing good and eth price is growing up and ethereum currency is many investors to invest this and hold it in longterm way because all investors trust it.ethereum is nice also to invest now because the price is not so expensive and wait it in good value in the future so i think ethereum will be the next of bitcoin because ethereum is the queen of bitcoin.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 09:00:10 PM
i think that is correct Eth is the next best crypto currency with compare to BTC. Eth is everyday growing to the top when we check the charts.
Activity: 24
March 15, 2018, 08:54:18 PM
There are many write ups and speculations that Ethereum will be a great crypto in the coming years, and I believe that the possibility is too high.
It becomes very popular now just like bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
March 15, 2018, 08:48:37 PM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?
There are many speculations and predictions about ethereum becoming a big crypto currency next to bitcoin. There are people who say that ethereum can surpass the features and capabilities of bitcoin while some say that ethereum will just grow and develop but will not replace bitcoin. We have different guesses about this topic and all we have to do is to wait and see what will happen.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 08:06:47 PM
Bitcoin is always at the top off all cryptocurrencies. Ethereum is the best of all altcoins followed by litecoins. As of now i can't see enough reasons that ethereum can surpass bitcoin. If it happens i think it takes a lot of years and requires extraordinary tools and resources and most all a groups of genius staff. For me bitcoin is always be at the best but i have ethereum also as one of my investments and it makes sense also.
Activity: 112
March 15, 2018, 04:42:41 PM
a similar topic has already been raised, there was a more accurate answer, why bitcoin and not ether. Of course not. The next bitcoin is bitcoin in 2019, then in 2020. People will get used to it just like they can not live without a wifi
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
March 15, 2018, 04:14:46 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
My answer is a big NO. Bitcoin is the king of all crypto. No coin can change it.
Based on what I've read. The price of bitcoin will be triple before the end of the year. So bitcoin is still the king of all cryptocurrency.
very honestly anything can happen, but if we study about the two we can come to the conclusion that bitcoin is the number crypto currency and will remain as number one currency for a long time. Although there are so many other crypto currencies which are still undervalue but they have good potential and can increase its price too much , but still i would like to say that not a single currency can overcome bitcoin for a long time.
Activity: 69
March 15, 2018, 11:53:45 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
My answer is a big NO. Bitcoin is the king of all crypto. No coin can change it.
Based on what I've read. The price of bitcoin will be triple before the end of the year. So bitcoin is still the king of all cryptocurrency.
Activity: 860
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
March 15, 2018, 11:45:22 AM
Ethereum canot replace bitcoin anyway because bitcoin is a base for all crypto , like a gold for other metals or Bret for markets , Ethereum very strong and is much innovate then bitcoin , but it cannot kill Father Smiley
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 11:43:38 AM
ETH is noway better than BTC because btcs has already captured the crypto markets
Activity: 798
Merit: 182
February 27, 2018, 12:27:04 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
I am not sure. I just think that what if ETH developers are gone then what will happen with ETH. Don't ask the same thing about bitcoin because bitcoin proove that it is the number one cryptocurrency, it is the strongest cryptocurrency because most of us are thrust bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 26, 2018, 11:59:39 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

Yes. But Litecoin is also a competitor. But I don't think these coins will exceed btc's price fast. However they have the potential to grow further. And these coins have varying functions.
Activity: 70
February 26, 2018, 09:46:47 PM
China is reportedly closing cryptocurrency exchanges, so bitcoin and ether are crashing. ... Bitcoin price on reports that China's closing crypto exchanges. ... China is a major market for cryptocurrency trading, and at one point commanded over 90% of global trade volume in bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 12:28:20 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

I think ethereum will remain behind the bitcoin, ethereum will be difficult to achieve bitcoin value. Ethereum will remain an alternative choice after bitcoin.
Activity: 71
February 21, 2018, 11:59:34 AM
For my opinion Eth is second from Btc for its value that is still increasing but eth replacing btc or btc disappearing is unlikely to happen because bitcoin is still growing.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
February 21, 2018, 11:47:24 AM
Probably because ethereum gains its popularity nowadays. And it is already accepted to other countries and being develop already as cryptocurrency. It's price also goes high so meaning its supply is low. So it is a matter of time that we will be having two sets of cryptocurrency which is the ethereum and the bitcoin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
February 21, 2018, 11:30:39 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
We have all seen ethereum improving all these years and just like bitcoin, it also came from the bottom and now it is next to bitcoin. Ethereum has all the potential on being the next cryptocurrency over bitcoin, we should pay great attention to it and start investing as soon as possible so that we can benefit as much as we want to. Just like bitcoin, ethereum will surely be successful too.
Activity: 134
February 21, 2018, 11:28:15 AM
at the beginning of this year ehtereum sales are very surprising where ehtereum prices had reached approximately 100% increase, but I think ethereum will be very difficult to pursue bitcoin, because where the ethereum up then followed by bitcoin up
Activity: 26
February 21, 2018, 11:22:11 AM
I think ETH can be near Bitcoin .But it can not compare with Bitcoin Value .
ETH value can increase . Because easy and less transaction fee .
as per some predictiers view in 2018 ETH value can increase Highly.

But I think BTC is BTC
Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
February 21, 2018, 10:19:13 AM
ETH is already next to BTC as of now, I think it’s being followed by Ripple as the third. Ethereum and Bitcoin are the top best cryptocurrencies we have and they are quite good for investment. Ripple is another good, and if to say any cryptocurrency will replace ETH in the second position, I will say it’s Ripple.
Pages:
Jump to: