Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 65. (Read 283424 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 12
February 02, 2018, 02:16:50 PM
In case if Ethereum beats Bitcoin he will not be the king for a long time, some other, stronger coin with third-generation blockchain will replace him
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
February 02, 2018, 02:14:48 PM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?
I also supports this view that ethereum is the next cryptocurrencies to bitcoin core. Though bitcoin cash has tried to surpass ethereum in terms of pricing I think ethereum's  market capitalization is still the second biggest. I personally also prefer ethereum to other coins as the tokens contracts and most people are now using it to build their projects on ethereum network.
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
February 02, 2018, 02:04:38 PM
Ethereum will be next to bitcoin. Both in the price and the potential,ethereum will be on second place. We can expect the huge price raise in Ethereum.Now the price of Ethereum is 900$,as like a bitcoin price we can expect Ethereum price will reach 3000$ soon.So I think this is the best time to inverse in Ethereum. Even you can convert the bitcoin in to ethereum for your future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 12:13:05 PM
agree with it, but it needs take more year and as my prediction of ETH it will grow stronger year by year
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
February 02, 2018, 11:56:49 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

It's true and still eth is always and it will always been on a second place why? because it's demand and unstoppable increase of its value , the demand of bitcoin is same. But for my opinion eth can never be surpassed the bitcoin itself because despite the value of bitcoin , We know bitcoin is going down but in the time it will pump up again. And another opinion hold as much as you can because some say and some prediction say it would increase the value of this two crypt currency and looking forward through it.
Activity: 753
February 02, 2018, 10:40:18 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

They are really close, if you look at a coinmarket, but there is a huge difference in price between them Smiley
These coins are good in their own way and have their value. But it is not known how long it will take, when ETH reaches the price of BTC.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 10:35:15 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
This two really makes the most highy value prices of the crypto currency right now.They really made their job as the first and second crypto coin that really grows their value in the coinmarketcap.I hope they will last longer together with other altcoins.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 10:32:52 AM
I do agree that it can.In a way ethereum can be next to bitcoin.Ethereum is doing great in this time now.Wideky used.Its early to say that it can replace bitcoin right now but it has the possibility to be the next one.
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
February 02, 2018, 10:17:50 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

Probably yes, this can happen. Ethereum can become close to Bitcoin, and even climb one day on the top of the hill.
We never know what might happen in the future but as we can see ethereum has a lot of potential and it is the leading of all alt coins it may someday rise so high no one has ever imagined. But bitcoin will always be considered as the mother of cryptocurrencies for it is the foundation of all this and it will be hard to replace bitcoin because it has been there long before than ethereum.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 02, 2018, 09:43:22 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

Probably yes, this can happen. Ethereum can become close to Bitcoin, and even climb one day on the top of the hill.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 07:00:32 AM
No one can predict if eth will be the next btc, and when it will happen. But there's one thing for sure: a coin will overturn bitcoin in the next few years.
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
February 02, 2018, 05:50:42 AM
Obviously in terms of values Bitcoin is leading the market.Now ETH is the second largest crypto currency.BTC already has a very strong community and will continue to grow.and the price of
BTC to ETH it does not have half the BTC so my perspective is still BTC.
and ETH transaction is not less than one at a time.so ETH is always next to BTC.

Well yes, no question about it that ethereum would be the next crypto currency but it doesn't mean it will surpassing the value of bitcoin because that is impossible to predict.
Activity: 252
February 02, 2018, 05:32:03 AM
Obviously in terms of values Bitcoin is leading the market.Now ETH is the second largest crypto currency.BTC already has a very strong community and will continue to grow.and the price of
BTC to ETH it does not have half the BTC so my perspective is still BTC.
and ETH transaction is not less than one at a time.so ETH is always next to BTC.
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
February 02, 2018, 02:56:53 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

ETH and BTC are going to be the giants of this space. When everything else fails, rest assured, these two will stick around.
There is no doubt in existence of bitcoins in this planet but there are more chances for the Eth to exist among all the altcoins. There is nothing bad about these bath till now and they are getting popular day by day. Bitcoins have chased the extreme ratings from the users within short time span and same is happening with ETH. Good things come to these two shining flickers of the crypto world.
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 01, 2018, 10:31:03 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

it could happen if the ETH has an advantage over bitcoin and seems to require a very long time because the current ETH total supply is also still much different from bitcoin because all the goods that the total supply is still a lot of the price can not be expensive. but if for the delivery process and cooperation with some startup ETH has started to grow and hopefully can beat bitcoin.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
February 01, 2018, 10:13:49 PM
I think the price of ETH will not exceed the BTC price but its growth I think can exceed BTC.
can you see in CMC the fall in the price of btc is much higher than ETH so yes there is a possibility of ETH being in position 1, well that's just my prediction Wink
Activity: 546
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 01, 2018, 10:09:26 PM
I believe that ETH is next to BTC because btc is the father of crypto currency and ethereum maybe the mother but I don't think ethereum can reach what btc reach last year,maybe this can be happen but we need to wait for long time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 327
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
February 01, 2018, 09:20:54 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
I do not think if the value of ETH will exceed the current value of bitcoin, although ETH including altcoin is quite potential but the value ratio is still very much, and it feels heavy if ETH can grow so fast to pursue bitcoin values. at least not, not in the near future.
why not, all possibilities can happen in crypto, or that is not possible though. As it happens today, bitcoin values ​​can go down a lot in an instant. but ETH still survives. so what's not possible?
Yeah, it may be possible. But overtaking bitcoin is not that easy for etherium. It is really a big challenge to etherium to exceed bitcoin's price. As we can see, although bitcoin's price is down in the floor. Etherium can't catch up to its price.
It is because no matter how etherium rises its price everyday, bitcoin will remains the first to all crypto currency because bitcoin is more valuable than etherium and all other digital currency, and etherium will be just always second to it. If you still believed that etherium will exceed bitcoin. Well, it will take too long before that happen.
Activity: 196
February 01, 2018, 08:49:05 PM
It's not far out what you're thinking. Currently, ETH is doing strong against BTC price. They are holding they're price above $1000 and their dips were not that far. BTC will have to up its game if they don't want to be overtaken.
Activity: 178
Merit: 5
February 01, 2018, 08:34:05 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
I do not think if the value of ETH will exceed the current value of bitcoin, although ETH including altcoin is quite potential but the value ratio is still very much, and it feels heavy if ETH can grow so fast to pursue bitcoin values. at least not, not in the near future.
why not, all possibilities can happen in crypto, or that is not possible though. As it happens today, bitcoin values ​​can go down a lot in an instant. but ETH still survives. so what's not possible?
Pages:
Jump to: