Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 69. (Read 283424 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 01:41:10 AM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?

it seems that it is not possible because the current ETH availability is still very much and still easy to get by mine different from bitcoin which is very difficult to get. if the ETH wants to have the same price as Bitcoin then ETH should reduce ETH availability and make it difficult to mine ETH.
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 01:29:38 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
When viewed from the enthusiasts ethereum is still much less than the bitcoin, because investors are more likely to invest money in bitcoin. But it can be said ethereum can be an alternative for investors who want to try on a low scale.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Easiest way to do KYC checks
January 30, 2018, 01:11:45 AM
I believe that people buying them have different goals. I see Bitcoin as an alternative to gold that you use for wealth accumulation. On the other hand, Ethereum, is more as a currency therefore there is not so much of an interest that the price changes - we want to predict our costs.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
January 30, 2018, 01:04:30 AM
All cripto money has long been known as digital coin money.

There are several different names of cripto money with bitcoin like ETH, BCH, LTC.

And much more digital money we can have.

All coin types are both BTC ETH LTC.

Having the difference in price between the price difference we can use the opportunity when the cripto money begins to rise high again, there we can increase the balance of cripto money deposit.

So the question of difference of ETH beside BTC is also still because there is price difference between bitcoin and cash cripto ETH.

There are still a lot of high cript money coin that will catch up this week all is a digital money that is useful for everyone and for the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
January 29, 2018, 11:37:59 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

I will always believe that ethereum will truly follow the steps of bitcoin. Ethereum is very useful like bitcoin. It also have different characteristics like other digital currency.
Activity: 111
Merit: 3
January 29, 2018, 11:23:12 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
What do you mean ETH is next to BTC ? Like it can replace BTC ? If that's what you think, it's impossible because the community of BTC is still growing up and you know it's the first coin. Maybe this year ETH's value will rise but it can't replace BTC.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
January 29, 2018, 10:55:44 PM
 Smiley because we need have a good knowledge here in bitcoin to the ethreum when it comes to blockchain at an address with its weakness in bitcoin give a rules of scaling .now ethreum can handle many transaction and more bitcoin and our opening are similar to one smart contact .by now it use smart contact of same platform where it goes into an ethreum network then well think how the ethreum  address is also a problem with the scan capability that bitvoin has become this field and continue to try addressing the implementation of the same things or upgrades they have become the fast and the next one network .that the adoption is coming to a crypto and there are also many new platform in the new trend of ethreum network now here we see an ethreum has a scalability problem for the users views on poor technology to spread the load on a network of its different signals .its the same as having multiple universe in the whole country expect for others .its still a plan and I did jot agree that the job was wrong.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
January 29, 2018, 10:55:07 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

For me YES!! Ethereum is the next of bitcoin thats why many intial coin offering or ICO choice them in sending money.Because they are the most common currency in crypto world all user and invester have ethereum and bitcoin.maybe soon ethereum will across bitcoin

Ethereum can not be compared to BTC. I feel that ethereum only came and was copied from the bitcoin project and made some improvements and smart contracts. But he has not done anything. Roll Eyes
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
January 29, 2018, 10:52:42 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

For me YES!! Ethereum is the next of bitcoin thats why many intial coin offering or ICO choice them in sending money.Because they are the most common currency in crypto world all user and invester have ethereum and bitcoin.maybe soon ethereum will across bitcoin
Activity: 350
January 29, 2018, 10:12:06 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
Yes because ethereum now is more good than btc more people want to invest in ethereum until the value is so low so i think ethereum will grow more in the next year and become more popular an it can surpass this bitcoin.
Activity: 246
January 29, 2018, 10:00:27 PM
Ethereum did grow a lot lately, possibly due to other people using it as a mode of transferring their money. They can also be trading their BTC to ethereum due to it's recent price increase which also made it grow even more.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
January 29, 2018, 09:54:16 PM
It is now a lot of eth enthusiasts but if to compete with bitcoin is hard.
Because there is still a lot of interest bitcoin than eth.
So if eth rival the bitcoin it is very difficult and the time is likely long to compete.
While that is true, In my opinion, ETH will always be that "bridesmaid and never the bride" type of thing. The existence of eth will never be perished as ETH is always used for transactions among traders due to low txn fees. Many users still prefer trading using ETH, this brings about the steady incline of growth in the said coin. Just last year August, the price of ETH was around $300 but now it is pass the $1000 mark. It will never surpass the groth of bitcoin but expect that ETH will stay.
Activity: 602
Merit: 327
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
January 29, 2018, 09:35:57 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
I think Etherium will never be next to Bitcoin. By the way do you mean by Etherium is next to Bitcoin is Etherium will Replace bitcoin? Actually its possible, but I think it will never happen. Etherium cannot replace bitcoin that easily.

Maybe this is the perfect title for your topic "Etherium will always be right next to Bitcoin" Since Etherium is the second most famous electronic currency and bitcoin will always be the First.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
January 29, 2018, 09:16:56 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

If you ask next to BTC then i would say BCC is next to BTC since BCC is a fork of bitcoin then you may consider ETH next to it.
However, there are 2 coins above bitcoin i remember one was RMC ( Russian miner coin if i am correct ) and there was one other as well as i have seen on market cap.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
January 29, 2018, 08:48:13 PM
BTC will slowly disappear to better crypto. too much fees, transactions are so slow.
ETH is the first crypto which you can add code on it. ultra valuable. for sure the best crypto to keep your wallet stable at this time.
there are many cryptos that are about to emerge, as ADA, XRB, ECA, ... so many I can't list them!
anyway, ETH is for sure next to BTC, and I think that ETH could be the first crypto that will remain in the future.
One thing you should know that all cryptocurrency will be more expensive for transaction fee when the coin has a higher price, including Ethereum. ETH fee in each exchange may be around 0.01 ETH = $11~
that includes expensive fees I think. I don't know how to get out about this increasingly expensive fee. but I think bitcoin will still be valuable not as a currency but a commodity. and currently bitcoin is more widely used for investment right?
Activity: 336
January 29, 2018, 07:42:18 PM
Eth was created to be better than bitcoin. The creator sees that bitcoin has so many flaws to be repaired. So Eth was created to have a better transaction and less delays. So yeah, Ethereum will be the next BTC and maybe more than the value of BTC.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 29, 2018, 07:31:45 PM
as I think, maybe the price of ETH will not pass the bitcoin price this fast. but this year I think ETH will grow more than bitcoin.

I rather think BCH is next in line to Bitcoins in terms of value and even popularity as well, investors are going towards BCH because it’s someway connected to bitcoins and has cheaper fees and even popular than ETH.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
January 29, 2018, 07:25:33 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

Etherium is going a great track the same bitcoin have gone through. Etherium is also one of the established cryptocurrency made next to bitcoin. Personally, I see bitcoin as a promising coin. It has gain great demand and popularity from the past months. This would also go to moon in the coming years. The future is bright for etherium, thus buy as much as you coukd.
Activity: 423
Merit: 251
January 29, 2018, 07:16:02 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

this may happen but it takes a very long time, because bitcoin until now it is still a reference price altcoin, but if seen from the price difference between bitcoin and eth it is still very far away so know sometime this will happen bitcoin will be replaced by ethereum
Activity: 105
Merit: 12
January 29, 2018, 07:02:47 PM
It might happen but its too early for that.  Ethereum has a lower fee and maybe people will like it
Pages:
Jump to: