Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 67. (Read 283424 times)

Activity: 584
Merit: 256
January 31, 2018, 09:10:45 AM
I don't think so, Ethereum would be one of the most closer to Bitcoin. day by day Ethereum is becoming a popular and valuable currency. But Bitcoin is the mother of the Blockchain system so that Ethereum requires a lot time to be as same as Bitcoin.
But within a year, Ethereum will get a potential position in the block chain system.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
January 31, 2018, 08:58:39 AM
My perspective is still bitcoin , bitcoin is decentrelized coin and by the marketplace demand it determined the price of bitcoin that is why bitcoin is stable , and on the Ethereum , eth is one of the best alt coins despite the price of it , eth is absolutely on the second place. And if you have a money to invest make sure to invest the half of it in eth and the half of it in the btc , its more worth it though.
I believe that eth is really the next on bitcoin because it is also getting more popular same with the bitcoin today people really reffer also on eth because it is also profitable and the most common coin next to bitcoin because it has also the amazing price and value.Many people wanted to have it also because it is almost the same with bitcoin.
Activity: 32
Merit: 5
January 31, 2018, 08:25:57 AM
Ethereum has a lot to improve and so does Bitcoin. Both will have many problems ahead to solve.

I think they are different thus I don't see them competing against each other. They can both co-exist and prosper.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 08:17:47 AM
Maybe, but bitcoin have more experience than ethereum. But when it comes market price. I think maybe ethereum will beat bitcoin also bitcoin has a lot of potential than bitcoin now. We all know that the king is bitcoin and in the 2nd place ethereum in there. Ethereum cannot surpass bitcoin.
Activity: 143
January 31, 2018, 07:40:13 AM

ETH is definitely more promising than Bitcoin. I think in the near future he will show it.

Yes. The gap in market cap is closing. But I personally see Bitcoin going up in the near future and that gap widening once again. It will take a few more years for anything to overtake bitcoins market cap consistently in my opinion.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 07:30:16 AM

ETH is definitely more promising than Bitcoin. I think in the near future he will show it.
Activity: 60
January 31, 2018, 06:32:51 AM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?

I have thought, maybe ethereum will be able to beat the market price bitcoin but it may need a long time, as a comparison the price of both now very much.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
January 31, 2018, 03:13:07 AM
as I think, maybe the price of ETH will not pass the bitcoin price this fast. but this year I think ETH will grow more than bitcoin.

Agree. ETH is also growing but not as fast as how bitcoin grow. Bitcoin still the famous cryptocurrency in the world to the point that when we talk about cryptocurrency, bitcoin is always the first cryptocurrency that we can say/we know. This is how famous and powerful bitcoin is. And when you talk about its value, there is a big difference. Maybe it will take more years before ETH become powerful and famous as BTC now.
Yes it is really next to bitcoin i believe that the eth will also rise  someday the popularity of bitcoin is almost the smae of eth it is also getting more popular each day and it is really getting profitable each day so yhen i agree that eth will really the next to btc if we really put basis in thier popularity .
Activity: 56
January 31, 2018, 03:10:12 AM
I think yes if ethereum got more investors
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
January 31, 2018, 02:45:19 AM
as I think, maybe the price of ETH will not pass the bitcoin price this fast. but this year I think ETH will grow more than bitcoin.

Agree. ETH is also growing but not as fast as how bitcoin grow. Bitcoin still the famous cryptocurrency in the world to the point that when we talk about cryptocurrency, bitcoin is always the first cryptocurrency that we can say/we know. This is how famous and powerful bitcoin is. And when you talk about its value, there is a big difference. Maybe it will take more years before ETH become powerful and famous as BTC now.
Activity: 210
January 31, 2018, 02:44:41 AM
not impossible .i think it long time ago.but bitcoin never end .eth currency and price stable in this year.so now  best to buy ethereum and everyone hold your ethereum.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 02:32:59 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

I agree. Ethereum is really useful, particularly for users who are participants of bounty campaigns. This is why many bounties require an ethereum wallet, thus making ethereum relevant to them. Despite not having the same popularity as bitcoin, still ethereum stands out because of it's usefulness.
Activity: 238
January 31, 2018, 01:55:59 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

They are different, both used for different things, but is gonna be a good coin, it already is.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
January 31, 2018, 01:54:41 AM
Right now Eth has been growing potentially higher than that of bitcoin. This doesn't mean that bitcoin will be overcome by ethereum. In terms of market capital Eth might grow higher than that of bitcoin, but in terms of pricing it won't reach bitcoin. More projects getting existence on ethereum platform adds more potential to Eth.
Growing doesn’t matter at all mate the thing is eth will never reach to the price of bitcoin because bitcoin is name of belief and people investing in it still it has low values as compared to past because they have surety that bitcoin will rescue them and it will save them from every economic crisis, eth is also good but don’t say like this bitcoin is king of crypto and all these are like kids and ethereum will be going down soon.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
January 30, 2018, 07:30:09 PM
If we talk about price, of course eth won't get closer to bitcoin but in terms of growing rate it could be possible. Though eth price will be affected when bitcoin will fall, but it won't affect the trust of investors which currenctly increase in numbers. This could mean that, people are looking more for ETH this year than of legendary bitcoin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
January 30, 2018, 06:17:11 PM
Price of the bitcoin at this moment is $1000 while the price of the bitcoin is 10,000 dollars.  10 times high thsn the price of ethereum. Ether coin the performace is good so they have chances ethereum is the next bitcoin after few years.  But for sure bitcoin still alive and become more stronger in ithe next few years.  So better if you invest to ethereum because you can earn more rofut for sure and don't forget to invest in bitcoin too because the price for sure of this coin will increase again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 30, 2018, 06:03:45 PM
not possible ethereum can grow fast but ethereum price affected if bitcoin is going down and still far if you compare the price maybe someday will be achieve ethereum the same value of bitcoin if got more investors on eth
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
January 30, 2018, 05:30:52 PM
Eth and Btc are top 2018,i think.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 05:17:28 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
Yes i agree with you but also look out for Arcblock since they too are bringing different tech as eth too introduced smart contract..
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
January 30, 2018, 02:57:06 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
Eth's price has growna long way but its not even remotely close to btc's price. Eth definitely is one of the finest altcoins but ripple's value makes it more affordable but in this context eth is actually growing at a steady pace.
Pages:
Jump to: