Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 70. (Read 283424 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 102
January 29, 2018, 06:56:54 PM
Yup ETH is next to bitcoin, bitcoin is the always the no. 1 since cryptocurrency is created it will always be the genuine one and other altcoins luke eth are made by innovations, i can't see that ETH will take over  soon it will gonna take a lot of years before it happened.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
January 29, 2018, 06:50:20 PM
Ethereum is a great way to invest for small investors because of low fees and fast transaction speed. I also invest more Ethereum because I'm researching a lot of ICO projects and I need more Ethereum to invest in these ICO projects, this is a great advantage that Ethereum has.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
January 29, 2018, 06:28:19 PM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?

It is quite becoming a gradual process and this relevance is as a result of ethereum now being used more to access the altcoins. Good enough, ethereum transaction fee is minimal with respect to that of bitcoin. I see this year more in favour for ethereum and bitcoin price stability.
Because of Bitcoin's fee problem, Etherum got 1/10 against Bitcoin. Etherum transfer is realized with almost 1 dollar fee, Bitcoin fee is 15 dollars. Small investor prefers etherum.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 05:54:45 PM
You can not draw an exact conclusion, for this you must know how the crypt market evolves in the coming months, perhaps years ... Many experts mention litecoin, ripple and even dogecoin as the successor, but ethereum has all the Property also to lead the market.
I think that many crypto currency users have long realized that ua film is a great future and great prospects. Now even investing in Bitcoin has a lot more risk than in the etherium. Therefore, the etherium today is much in demand from other coins.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 04:25:41 PM
You can not draw an exact conclusion, for this you must know how the crypt market evolves in the coming months, perhaps years ... Many experts mention litecoin, ripple and even dogecoin as the successor, but ethereum has all the Property also to lead the market.
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
January 29, 2018, 10:48:37 AM
It is best to buy Bitcoin's price. Because it will increase. Many things can be expected by BTC. Once the price of Bitcoin will become more like gold. Then they can sell everything with them. And it will be equal to BTC at one time. But it requires a lot of time. Eth transaction is not less than one at a time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
January 29, 2018, 10:44:14 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

It is in terms of market price and it is literally when you look at every crypto monitoring websites. Eth has also a very strong case to be the successor of bitcoin whenever BTC will depart any time soon.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
January 29, 2018, 10:38:32 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
With each day passing cryptos are bringing more and more surprises to investors and boom in the market and making predictions difficult and coins more profitable.With all these things ETH one of the most widely used and profitable alt is very much at the point where it can show much more than expected.Many alts are using it as base platform and prices are also rising rapidly but it is difficult to cross btc but it will remain only some percent behind it which i think.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
January 29, 2018, 10:37:48 AM
It depends on the angle you are basing you judgment on, if you mean that ethereum to be the next to compete with bitcoin in terms of price then that is going to take time because bitcoincash is there also which is rising in price. But in terms of technology I will agree with since bitcoin operate on blockchain 1.0 and ethereum is operating on blockchain 2.0 which make ethereum network more flexible and fast and also support other features like token and more.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
January 29, 2018, 10:27:39 AM
BTC will slowly disappear to better crypto. too much fees, transactions are so slow.
ETH is the first crypto which you can add code on it. ultra valuable. for sure the best crypto to keep your wallet stable at this time.
there are many cryptos that are about to emerge, as ADA, XRB, ECA, ... so many I can't list them!
anyway, ETH is for sure next to BTC, and I think that ETH could be the first crypto that will remain in the future.

The transactions fees are getting lower, try to check it again. Yes ETH will always be next to bitcoin because bitcoin will always be on top. This is just a correction, we knew this thing will happen and the good thing is bitcoin are slowly pumping. Well its better to hold more coins than holding one, so buy it both and many other coins as long you could.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
January 29, 2018, 10:17:04 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

It is quite becoming a gradual process and this relevance is as a result of ethereum now being used more to access the altcoins. Good enough, ethereum transaction fee is minimal with respect to that of bitcoin. I see this year more in favour for ethereum and bitcoin price stability.
If ETH continue being use to other new project then favor will be for this project and investing with it would be more profitable than btc in the long process, we know the fact that there's a lots of support which bringing ETH to the number two spot, and with the developers continue doing updates and making progress it will continue being supported and being used by more and more people around the crypto currency industry, just keep your eyes open and begin to place your investment to this coin, this year would be great for sure.
Activity: 476
Merit: 283
January 29, 2018, 09:59:23 AM
BTC will slowly disappear to better crypto. too much fees, transactions are so slow.
ETH is the first crypto which you can add code on it. ultra valuable. for sure the best crypto to keep your wallet stable at this time.
there are many cryptos that are about to emerge, as ADA, XRB, ECA, ... so many I can't list them!
anyway, ETH is for sure next to BTC, and I think that ETH could be the first crypto that will remain in the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 137
January 29, 2018, 09:52:19 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
In all transactions bitcoin is the partner of ethereum and ethereum is the partner of bitcoin as well. Sometimes without ethereum you cant do any transaction, there are few of them not all. In my own opinion as I see them grow together yes Ethereum is next to bitcoin. we see the good improvement of bitcoin now from $400 last December it is now $1000 and we are all amaze by it. Better investment is Bitcoin and Ethereum today, yes eth is next to btc.
You misunderstand the mechanism of investment. What kind of price increase this year do you expect from btc and eth? I think that the maximum possible growth of bitcoin this year will be 200-300% and the Ethereum 200-500%. There are many coins which are more attractive for investment. Your Board can only be used for storage of available funds. But it can hardly be called investing.
Activity: 490
January 29, 2018, 08:35:14 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

Activity: 798
Merit: 255
January 29, 2018, 08:25:36 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
In all transactions bitcoin is the partner of ethereum and ethereum is the partner of bitcoin as well. Sometimes without ethereum you cant do any transaction, there are few of them not all. In my own opinion as I see them grow together yes Ethereum is next to bitcoin. we see the good improvement of bitcoin now from $400 last December it is now $1000 and we are all amaze by it. Better investment is Bitcoin and Ethereum today, yes eth is next to btc.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
January 29, 2018, 08:25:08 AM
Yes Ethereum nowadays is the first altcoin, and it is indeed next to Bitcoin. Its value and price go up fastly since few months, and its demand is also very high, because the coin itself is very valuable, and because it is needed for creating tokens and investing in the ICO projects which use their platform (smart contract).
Activity: 196
January 29, 2018, 08:21:02 AM
One great feature of Ethereum is that it gives developers a means to raise funds for various applications. For your new project, you can set up a contract and seek pledges from the community. The money that is raised will be held until the goal is reached or until an agreed upon date. The funds will be released back to the contributors if the goal is not met, or go on to the project if it is successful. Kicking out Kickstarter means that the third party is taken out, along with their rules, and also the fees they charge (when you include processing fees, Kickstarter can take up to 10% of a project’s budget).
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
January 29, 2018, 08:15:56 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

I think the decisive is the population of crypto coin users. Bitcoin is at the forefront and strongest because of their belief in bitcoin, but I do not think bitcoin will be the strongest and someday, bitcoin will be replaced by another coin (ethereum).
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
January 29, 2018, 07:00:04 AM
For me perhaps eth is the next to bitcoin even though the price is slowly increasing .because it has a potential to grow more than our thoughts as i noticed the price on this moment.  maybe not now but for sure soon it will climb to the top and surpass the current valued of bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
January 29, 2018, 06:45:00 AM
Competing bitcoin is a hard task, it will takes time to compete or to take higher in bitcoin. Ethereum has a potential but it takes time to overcome bitcoin, but the marketing of ethereum is getting higher then the value of the ethereum will increase. But nobody can say what will happen to the future. Everyday each coin grows but we cant say who will have a greater value in the future but for now it is hard to overcome bitcoin because it is the head of the coins, and bitcoin is the most popular than the other coins. Ethereum has a chance but let us see in the future what will happen.
Pages:
Jump to: