Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or EOS? - page 26. (Read 25812 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 124
November 09, 2018, 01:10:17 AM
Personally, I prefer Ethereum to EOS, Ethereum has been strong and kept its second position for some years now and still doing great, I think after bitcoin the next is Ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
November 09, 2018, 01:07:04 AM
When all upcoming updates will be implemented in the blockchain of ether, EOS will no longer have advantages (scalability, speed) over the ethereum, and the advantages of ether (decentralization, security) over EOS will remain. So..
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 09, 2018, 01:02:16 AM
Ethereum is still my preferred choice because EOS is till far away from Ethereum. The demand of Ethereum is still very high due to ICo market, EOs doesn't have this. However, EOS is a good investment choice, it's quite strong in the cryptocurrency market and it has beaten many coins to stand at the 5th position on CMC. Who know, it will overtake Ethereum in the future.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 09, 2018, 12:38:39 AM
I still choose ETH, because in my opinion for EOS can beat ETH is very difficult and requires a long time because before defeating ETH, EOS must defeat Bitcoin Cash and Ripple to be able beat ETH and it's not easy, so I still choose ETH better than EOS.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
November 09, 2018, 12:11:47 AM
I think Ethereum or Eos are both good and profitable, if you are sure, buy these two coins and immediately invest, you will not lose investment in both coins because in the future it can give you an advantage

Actually both are good and potential coin that already proven as one of the strong and valuable altcoins in crypto. Now is the right time to buy more of these coins. I wish we have all enough money to avail and hold for long term or trade if necessary.
Activity: 392
November 09, 2018, 12:04:43 AM
I think Ethereum or Eos are both good and profitable, if you are sure, buy these two coins and immediately invest, you will not lose investment in both coins because in the future it can give you an advantage
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
November 08, 2018, 11:35:21 PM
ETH or EOS, it's all up to you, but my advice as long as you have a lot of money you better invest in both ETH and EOS because if we invest in both the profits are getting bigger, but you should always be aware of market prices for avoidance of losses.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 08, 2018, 11:24:38 PM
The development of these two coins is quite good and has a future, so all this depends on network speed and good expansion.
The game project is very good and takes on the EOS platform because it is cheaper and faster.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Velic Ecosystem
November 08, 2018, 10:56:59 PM
EOS and ETH are as different as night and day, I think many Blockchain games choose EOS because the Blockchain is more scalable but the fact is that at the end of the day, ETH was here first and has a lot more fans and it is fully Decentralised.
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
November 08, 2018, 10:45:57 PM
eos blockchain offers tremendous speed compared to eth.  infact, eos is considered the fastest blockchain in the world.  eth has continuously experiencing network congestion issues and plans to upgrade the blockchain has not been announced.  blockchain games primary requirement is speed, speed and speed!
Activity: 602
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
November 08, 2018, 10:25:36 PM
EOS is an ICO target for games, and seeing EOS prices more affordable is certainly a lot that embraces EOS for the project. ETH has a fairly popular platform but the price is indeed high for the game, but if the game with a high level should choose ETH.
Activity: 420
November 08, 2018, 09:57:05 PM
Ethereum and Eos, I like both in my opinion the two coins are indeed worthy coins to be calculated and have their own advantages, I am sure that investing in both coins will be profitable for the future, buy ethereum and eos and invest your coins
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
November 08, 2018, 09:34:42 PM
More and more blockchain games choose EOS instead of ETH (and I believe it's the same with ICOs)

Hey crypto gamers! What do you prefer more?

example:
https://gameunculus.io/blog/94

seems eos platform will be he best choice for gaming industry,,
but, i think ethereum is still become the leading platform on cryptocurrencies,,
there will be no others platform will replacing ethereum
Activity: 840
November 08, 2018, 09:32:47 PM
EOS is propect coin and i am believe can compete with ethereum in near future. I am holding both coin and i am already plan to hold it for long term because its very liquid and i am believe its safe investment in cryptomarket
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 08:58:03 PM
More and more blockchain games choose EOS instead of ETH (and I believe it's the same with ICOs)

Hey crypto gamers! What do you prefer more?

example:
https://gameunculus.io/blog/94

Well, EOS is still young and so cheap compared to Ethereum that has it's all time high of a thousand dollars. While EOS has still a lot to improve and did I mention that it is still cheap?

yeah it's possible to make a very good profit
both are my favorite coin that I rely on at any circumstances that occurred in the market. Ethereum has higher prices than the EOS. so the only difference is I am more save on Ethereum I have and hope to get more profit. to select as primary Ethereum coins would be my first choice.
Activity: 566
Merit: 13
November 07, 2018, 06:49:51 AM
to be honest, me too. but I believe it happens because we are used to it. we don't want to try something new
Activity: 333
Merit: 14
November 06, 2018, 03:07:13 PM
With no doubt I choose the Ethereum and not the EOS, because EOS does not have their own Blockchain. So they can not been compared even.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 02:55:58 PM
this seems to be their strategy in developing the platform. Seeing the ethereum platform is superior to current EOS, and EOS doesn't want to lose its users so the development platform is through the BlokChain game. but I prefer the eth platform
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
November 06, 2018, 02:23:56 PM
EOS is a very centralized project and this is exactly what I don’t like. Several people can block a wallet or transaction by their decision, it seems to me unacceptable! In the blockchain Ethereum this can not be. I do not urge to abandon investments in the EOS, but be careful and do not need to invest more than 10 percent of your funds in this project!
Activity: 602
November 06, 2018, 02:18:28 PM
I would choose ETH without thinking at all about anything, because today ETH is the most ambitious project that exists in cryptocurrencies after BTC, so I don’t find it worthwhile to compare such big projects like ETH as I see how people think
Pages:
Jump to: