Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or EOS? - page 24. (Read 25812 times)

copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
November 09, 2018, 07:22:03 AM
More and more blockchain games choose EOS instead of ETH (and I believe it's the same with ICOs)

Hey crypto gamers! What do you prefer more?

example:
https://gameunculus.io/blog/94
for now EOS may be the best in terms of gaming for it speed and all. but i believe with the next update of ETH the cloud will really clear up and the pace will be set. Just imagine ethereum moving over to Proof of Stake concensus
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 09, 2018, 07:18:19 AM
Technically, ethereal can become very powerful in the near future. Every platform has a right to exist. I think EOS is also attractive for investments.

Ethereum been doing many investments compared to EOS. That's why EOS is no match for Ethereum.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
November 09, 2018, 07:21:32 AM
I've recently analyzed blockchain games on dapp radar web site.
 It is true, more games appear on EOS platform, but I don't play games with such old graphics, I would better play Battlefield 1 .
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
November 09, 2018, 07:05:07 AM
Technically, ethereal can become very powerful in the near future. Every platform has a right to exist. I think EOS is also attractive for investments.
Activity: 350
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
November 09, 2018, 07:01:30 AM
More and more blockchain games choose EOS instead of ETH (and I believe it's the same with ICOs)

example:

I understand that EOS is trying to compete with ETH, but for me, id rather choose ETH because its more easy to liquidate, think of it that at the end of the day, its how you can liquidate your assets regardless of how much holdings you can have.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 06:53:55 AM
Almost all projects on the platform of the ether. On the platform, a little EOS. Live ETH and EOS. I prefer ETH.
copper member
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 06:50:34 AM
EOS is growing fast network and will grow more in coming months , so you need to buy and hold EOS in wallet.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 09, 2018, 06:50:20 AM
Many choose EOS only because of the speed of data processing. But no one can guarantee that innovations from developers will not affect all projects that are on the EOS network.
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
November 09, 2018, 06:47:22 AM
Still believe in ethereum, but sometimes ethereum network is not as good as eos because in certain conditions, it can be problematic as in the case of cryptokitties the ethereum network had problems after the cryptokitties repeated with the case of fcoin, there is a possibility that in the future ethereum networks will no longer be disrupted

I agree with you lately the ethereum network is very annoying. it takes time to send tokens, even when I use big gas. but I still like both. EOS is probably the perfect platform but less popular than ethereum, whereas ethereum, they have a large community.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
November 09, 2018, 06:40:54 AM

example:
I totally don't think EOS would replace ETH on decentralizing apps or DAPPS. Since they are both do have a similar function, just so happen that EOS is newly introduce by Dan creator of Steem. Many company are adopting the use of EOS mainly because of website services it can offer like online or cloud storage. For me there is no competition at all, just a comparison between the two but i would still choose ETH because of its marketcap.
Activity: 140
November 09, 2018, 06:31:10 AM
Yes, I also paid attention to this, but I think it's just such a fashion now, as soon as Eth began to fall, everyone is for some reason looking for an alternative to it. I continue to put Etherium in the first place, with the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
November 09, 2018, 06:28:10 AM
Both of these coins have good opportunities and I am sure that with all that they will rise in price.
EOS can increase its price if it is consistent with ICO smatrcontracts such as Ethereum, which is already advanced in front.
Activity: 744
Syntrum.com
November 09, 2018, 06:11:00 AM
I don't think about comparing these two coins, but eth is better and you easily use tokens on the ethereum blockchain network, there are already many companies that use the ethereum blockchain and you will see how much eth trading volume is in the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 09, 2018, 06:05:36 AM

example:

I think at this time the value of both is quite down in, so you can buy and hold it for a long time, at least more than 6 months from now.
ethereum and eos have opportunities in every growth. and the price won't fall deeper, according to my assumption
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 09, 2018, 06:02:08 AM
If I were you, I would choose Ethereum. There are a lot of projects based on this platform, so there will always be demand on Ethers. Great project with strong developers.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 09, 2018, 05:58:44 AM
I like both, but now I am more interested in EOS because I see many projects that are interested in using their Platform. whereas ethereum I see the platform not experiencing surprising developments, so maybe I started to be bored following this altcoin.
Activity: 252
November 09, 2018, 05:54:56 AM
ETH or EOS? To date, most likely the choice for Ethereum.For long-term investment, EOS is a good choice.Ethereum is in the lead, but in the future EOS may become attractive for investors.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 887
November 09, 2018, 05:22:28 AM
Still believe in ethereum, but sometimes ethereum network is not as good as eos because in certain conditions, it can be problematic as in the case of cryptokitties the ethereum network had problems after the cryptokitties repeated with the case of fcoin, there is a possibility that in the future ethereum networks will no longer be disrupted
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
November 09, 2018, 05:18:51 AM

example:
I still preferred Ethereum and "who says EOS has the choice of ICO's and Blockchain games" its not true still Ethereum is the undisputed ICO plartform leader and EOS is not a user friendly you cannot even use its wallet for FREE its too hassle to used it for the first time, thats why i sell all my EOS and join on Credits (CS) Bandwagon Credits 1 million TPS, will be the EOS killer! for now my Bet is on Ethereum!
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 09, 2018, 05:17:44 AM

example:
For me I would prefer to invest in ETH since it has a lot of features and very stable standing in the market. Also a lot of investors and project are using ETH wallets for their transactions. ETH for now has very low price compare to the price last first quarter of this year. So this time is a good chance for us to buy ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: