Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or EOS? - page 25. (Read 25812 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 05:12:56 AM
Eth  Wink
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 05:11:37 AM
I just would prefer to invest in Ethereum, than EOS, because it has more profit for me now, and it's so usable altcoins in all cryptocurrency world.
me too. it seems to me that ETH is a strong coin, just follow BTC. I will still choose ETH to invest.
Activity: 566
Merit: 13
November 09, 2018, 05:10:45 AM
ethereum is most popular coin after bitcoin and many ICO using ethereum platform for their distribution, EOS is new and it will be take so much time to reach ethereum level

but more and more projects choose EOS
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
November 09, 2018, 05:03:48 AM
Some people do prefer EOS and ETH. Here indeed, competition from both is indeed very much noticed by many people. For myself, I still use ETH compared to EOS. But many people who like EOS don't hurt. Because that is indeed the choice of each person.
Activity: 353
November 09, 2018, 03:35:06 AM
Both are good coin in the market. Ethereum is priced higher than EOS. I will choose Ethereum for long term investment. Because it is a lot of investors pay attention to it. is used in many transactions and payment methods. Prices are good to buy and hope to gain more profit.
Activity: 783
November 09, 2018, 03:33:33 AM
ethereum remains the best choice for me than eos, we can see if the potential of both coins is currently good. but the choice is based on the maturity of our minds and that is something that might be the best choice.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 09, 2018, 03:21:53 AM
ethereum is most popular coin after bitcoin and many ICO using ethereum platform for their distribution, EOS is new and it will be take so much time to reach ethereum level
So, I would also choose ETH to invest, I believe in EOS, but I can not expect them to rise high, if I hold ETH may be a very good, ETh prices will increase high in the end of this year. That is the opportunity for me to buy ETH now.
Activity: 350
November 09, 2018, 02:45:11 AM
Currently, ETH and EOS are two of the potential e-currencies chosen by investors. But in terms of technology, market, community, value ... of them, investing in ETH, investors have a better chance of EOS. Currently, ETH is at a low price and ETH will rise in the near future. Therefore, ETH will be selected before selecting EOS.
Activity: 250
November 09, 2018, 02:38:22 AM
Both have a different platform in the crypto market. Most of the crypto users like to go for ETH because they believe  ETH is more valuable than EOS in the market. I think also ETH has good performance in this current market.Ethereum is more popular and has a decent price in the coin market. So ETH is good for ICO project to make some profits.
Activity: 532
November 09, 2018, 02:24:38 AM
Both ETH and EOS are highly valued by the community and become the potential e-currency of choice in investment decisions. But ETH has a broader community and market. Most of the new projects chose ETH technology as the foundation for their development and they also traded through ETH ... Therefore, ETH still ranked better than EOS.
Activity: 231
November 09, 2018, 02:22:49 AM
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
November 09, 2018, 02:19:33 AM
I see an increase in new project chosen to use  eos as a platform for their project! However, ethereum is still better than eos practically speaking. Anyone on earth can create ethetrum wallet free of charge unlike eos where you have to pay for eos address!
well, so far ETH is still better at EOS, but at the moment the two coins are still doing good development. Well, in general, I chose both, but specifically, I still have more ETH now.
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 09, 2018, 02:13:41 AM
Last year ETH relied on the ICO market to succeed, but now due to the downturn in the ICO market, the price of ETH is also rapidly declining, which is caused by fraudsters. Compared with ETH, EOS is not a lot of scams, so I will choose EOS!
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 02:10:23 AM
EOS is one of the coins that are predicted to replace Ethereum. But this effort requires hard work because the ETH market capitalization is higher than EOS. However, these two coin projects are very good and unique. That's why it's hard to determine which is the best between the two.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
November 09, 2018, 02:04:51 AM
I see an increase in new project chosen to use  eos as a platform for their project! However, ethereum is still better than eos practically speaking. Anyone on earth can create ethetrum wallet free of charge unlike eos where you have to pay for eos address!
Activity: 229
November 09, 2018, 01:45:32 AM
More and more blockchain games choose EOS instead of ETH (and I believe it's the same with ICOs)

Hey crypto gamers! What do you prefer more?

example:
https://gameunculus.io/blog/94
Honestly, I still prefer ETH rather than EOS, although many crypto games rely on EOS, but I don't like games like that. I'd better play fps or mmorpg. and in my opinion ETH is more useful than EOS
Activity: 308
November 09, 2018, 01:36:48 AM
Ethereum and Eos I like both, this coin is equally developed, even though eos is not comparable to ethereum but I am sure EOS is able to show good development and will be more widely known
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
November 09, 2018, 01:23:41 AM
Eth of course since I rely on credibility and Eth started dapps and blockchain gaming. Eos on my opinion has not proven credibility yet so using it for dapps and games is big challenge, unlike Ethereum which has broad experience in the space.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
November 09, 2018, 01:18:45 AM
I still prefer eth, although recently there are huge fuss about eos and a lot of developers try to adopt eos, but for the future I believe eth still got a better future, many people underestimate the eth because recently the price keep on falling and the price has been stagnant, but eth got a very big transaction volume and eth still more famous being used for smart contract
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
November 09, 2018, 01:10:33 AM
I always prefer to hedge my investment choices and spread the risk around and to that end I own both coins. I think there is huge potential for EOS going forward the Ethereum network is creaking under the strain of being over used, and you end up having to up your GWEI settings beyond recommended just to get a transaction to process. If EOS can deliver much superior throughput and transactions at zero cost it should be a simple calculation for projects to switch usage.
Pages:
Jump to: