Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC long term? - page 23. (Read 169381 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 12:05:38 PM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks
Good question.  Most likely ETH will continue to be a strong and popular coin and the price will grow rapidly.  I have more faith in ETH.
Activity: 602
August 09, 2018, 11:56:27 AM
litecoin is in the people head and it wont go away
Activity: 98
August 09, 2018, 08:22:17 AM
I do rather choose ETH than LTC. The reason is simple, because you can sell more ICO build with ethereum blockchain first before they can lauch mainnet or a blockchain. So, based on that, we can ethereum still have long life cause people will always ethereum especially to create ico and paid bounty for bounty hunter like us.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
August 09, 2018, 08:12:52 AM
Now the price of LTC has fallen very much, so I view this coin as a very good investment. I hope that soon the growth will begin and it will bring me a good profit.
Activity: 56
August 09, 2018, 08:09:53 AM
Ethereum is now more popular I think it will be a more reasonable investment but a couple litecoin I keep from $ 11
Activity: 164
August 09, 2018, 06:55:11 AM
ETH is a more reliable coin for investment on a long term.  And now ETH is a very popular coin.
Activity: 142
August 09, 2018, 06:44:08 AM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks
It seems to me that if you invest in LTC, you will receive less profit.  Therefore, I'd rather advise investing in ETH.
I also think that ETH is a more profitable coin for investment now.  And I doubt that in future LTC will become a successful coin.
Activity: 65
August 08, 2018, 03:10:05 PM

Thanks
It seems to me that if you invest in LTC, you will receive less profit.  Therefore, I'd rather advise investing in ETH.
Activity: 172
August 08, 2018, 07:15:59 AM
I have more faith in the success of ETH in the future than in LTC.  But you can also invest a small part of money in LTC.
Activity: 60
August 08, 2018, 06:50:56 AM
If you choose between only two, then I will choose to save ETH, and I should hold the time within 1 year, because the market is very turbulent now, and any coin is not suitable for long time to save!
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 06:08:43 AM
I will choose Ethereum instead of Litecoin because of technology and team behind ETH.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
August 08, 2018, 06:07:30 AM
I think the best way is just to create portfolio from several big cryptocurrencies. But considering Ethereum's influence on the whole cryptocurrencies market, it is extremely important to have Ethereum in your portfolio. For example you can buy bitcoin and ethereum for a main part of your money and for the remainder of the money buy 2-3 kinds of altcoins like Litecoin. Definitely I more believe in the potential of Ethereum than Litecoin.

Ethereum will be the more profitable investment. First of all, it is supposed that the altcoin is going to gain a LOT very soon. Secondly, it can be used if you decide to invest in some ICOs. ETH is the best altcoin for now.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 05:51:43 AM
If you choose from this pair of crypto-currencies , then I will most likely focus on Ethereum, yet this coin has better proven itself.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
August 07, 2018, 08:12:05 PM
Why choose between these two good top coins? Instead hodl both for long term. LTC should provide higher gains over ETH since its marketcap is much less than ETH.
Activity: 359
Merit: 10
Freedom
August 07, 2018, 07:45:10 PM
both have the best potential, but I believe in choosing ethereum rather than litecoin. because we know ethereum's potential. but many people also choose litecoin as one of the best choices because their options are sure of the coin.
I agree with you choosing ethereum rather than litcoin, even though the two coins have a high volume on the market ,but ethereum is superior to litcoin, because a lot of new coins use the ethereum platform
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
August 07, 2018, 07:16:43 PM
both have the best potential, but I believe in choosing ethereum rather than litecoin. because we know ethereum's potential. but many people also choose litecoin as one of the best choices because their options are sure of the coin.
Activity: 83
August 07, 2018, 06:59:48 PM
I think ethereum will be long term, because we just saw the development of this project, its features are also more complete and in coinmarketcap are ranked 2nd until now. for litecoin I don't really know. what is clear if told to choose between ethereum and litecoin, I choose ethereum Cool
Activity: 123
August 07, 2018, 06:53:26 PM
Yes, you absolutely correctly think. If you can not choose between Litecoin and Ethereum, then divide your money and invest in both crypto-currencies. P.S But on ETH I would allocate most of my money.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 05:56:54 PM
These two currencies are quite good, personally I choose Ethereum since it is better to invest in the long term and in this way to be able to see a little profit and also because it has a great platform and is easy to manage. The good of Litecoin
is that it is cheaper and faster for transactions.
Activity: 196
August 07, 2018, 05:23:47 PM
I will go for ethereum, ethereum is creating a larger ecosystem and there are constant development taking place to scale it properly. Litecoin is nice also but more attention is on eth
Pages:
Jump to: